Author Topic: Chantix Adventures  (Read 1872 times)

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
Chantix Adventures
« on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 01:33:11 »
Holy ****.

Went to bed at at 8:30pm just fine. Woke up at 1am thinking there was a giant party in my house. I was fully awake and still heard ****. Now my heart and mind are racing, feeling like I got the best 8 hours of sleep in my life. I was warned about crazy dreams, but not feeling like I just did 23908572038 cocaines when I wake up from them. And this is only day 2 out of 90.

Supposed to leave for Dorney Park with the kids at 8:45am and spend a full day. Now I need to figure out how to go back to sleep. Do I wake the wyfe up for Chantix sex, or do I let her sleep so she can take the lead at the park all day?
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Re: Chantix Adventures
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 01:51:48 »
So you're essentially on a Partial high as long as the drug is in effect..

As absyrd is constantly partially _activated_,   the compulsion to smoke isn't as strong, because it's as if absyrd is lightly smoking (at all times)..

As part of the therapy, the medicine here helps absyrd break certain long term habits giving him the opportunity to program new responses to stimuli,

Where Previously,  as a smoker,  the response to any and all stressors is to have a cigarette..

Best of luck absyrd..   

//Do you have a moment to talk about 100% veggie meals ?

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 05:20:23 »
I was told exactly what you said... that I still need coping mechanisms in place for stress. Eating cannot be one of them, as I just lost 44 pounds to be healthier and have no desire to go back up to 209 lbs.  Maybe I can try some of these veggie meals. No eggplant, though. That **** is disgusting.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 05:56:20 »
**** are chantix
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 06:35:25 »

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 08:26:00 »
I was told exactly what you said... that I still need coping mechanisms in place for stress. Eating cannot be one of them, as I just lost 44 pounds to be healthier and have no desire to go back up to 209 lbs.  Maybe I can try some of these veggie meals. No eggplant, though. That **** is disgusting.

44x lbs is a huge improvement..

what is your ETA to 6 pack abs.. ?

Offline zeltner

« Reply #6 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 09:15:07 »
I used Chantix to quit smoking about 6 years ago. Dreams were insane while I was on it. I don't recall waking up wired like that though.

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #7 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 09:25:14 »
Everything I've heard about that drug makes it sound really scary.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #8 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 09:57:17 »
Everything I've heard about that drug makes it sound really scary.

I think the treatment market works on the principle  --AT LEAST the dude's not smoking--.. hahahahahaha...

Offline zeltner

« Reply #9 on: Mon, 17 July 2017, 10:22:04 »
Its not like you are taking it forever though. I had my last cigarette 1 - 2 weeks into it. You are supposed to continue to take it for a bit I think this helps with not relapsing. But still I don't think I was on it longer than 2 months.