Author Topic: CROCS: The Hideous Clown Shoe  (Read 16293 times)

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
CROCS: The Hideous Clown Shoe
« on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 09:28:49 »

The Crocs Fan Club

It's official. I have given in to comfort & durability... over aesthetics. It took ~31 years of life to finally reach this point and it feels good :).

Are there any diehard Crocs fans in the house? After much research, I'm giving Crocs a shot and have my first pair arriving tomorrow. An adult should never get this excited over a pair of footwear :P. I have a feeling this is going to ignite a diehard fascination with all things Crocs and have many future purchases planned out.

Incoming: Crocs Unisex Classic in Black :)
« Last Edit: Fri, 01 September 2017, 09:41:57 by bmilcs »

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
Re: CROCS: The Hideous Clown Shoe
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:38:21 »
Make sure to where knee socks and shorts to get the complete experience.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:42:18 »
also t-shirts with stains and holes..

you want to look as homeless as possible...

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #3 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:49:05 »
I always hated Crocs, just look how ****ing ugly they are:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 10:55:35 »
Show Image

doesn't matter what they look like..  you just gotta put them in a gangster rap video  or  get a basketball star to endorse them..

If black people wear it,   it's automagically cool,   because black people = cool..

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #5 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 11:52:00 »
I have plenty of shirts with holes and wear shorts regularly. Sadly, I hate ankle socks.

Almost had the full kit!

TGR.JANE.V2 #40/40 <3 // TOKYO60 #1 // KBD75  #1 #2 #3 #4 // ES87  #1 #2 #3 #4 #5
INCOMPLETE  Duck Orion v3, 2 pcb black on black (might sell, pm me)  | SOUTHPAW.65

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:04:39 »
I have plenty of shirts with holes and wear shorts regularly. Sadly, I hate ankle socks.

Almost had the full kit!

you can alternatively wear high socks with sock garters  WITH shorts   for extra n0t give a fk.. attitudeness..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #7 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:07:38 »

Almost had the full kit!

you can alternatively wear high socks with sock garters  WITH shorts   for extra n0t give a fk.. attitudeness..

(Attachment Link)

to be worn with cargo shorts and sandals

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #8 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:11:37 »
These are the comfiest house slippers I've ever worn, and I've had mine for six years straight.

http://www.crocs.com/p/crocs-baya-slide/12000.html?cgid=men-footwear-sandals&cid=001#start=12

I will never buy another style of house slippers (except for my fur-lined winter ones). At the time they were being sold on clearance so I bought a second pair which will serve as a replacement when mine finally are too worn, but it looks like that won't happen for at least another decade. They're so easy to clean, which adds to their longevity.

On the feet they don't look bad. I forget they're Crocs, actually. Plus I can put little decorations on them (artisans, if you will) to change up the feel.

Show Image

People ***** about the look of Crocs (okay, they look dumb out and about), but those space shoes are just as ugly.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:16:12 »
These are the comfiest house slippers I've ever worn, and I've had mine for six years straight.

http://www.crocs.com/p/crocs-baya-slide/12000.html?cgid=men-footwear-sandals&cid=001#start=12

I will never buy another style of house slippers (except for my fur-lined winter ones). At the time they were being sold on clearance so I bought a second pair which will serve as a replacement when mine finally are too worn, but it looks like that won't happen for at least another decade. They're so easy to clean, which adds to their longevity.

On the feet they don't look bad. I forget they're Crocs, actually. Plus I can put little decorations on them (artisans, if you will) to change up the feel.

People ***** about the look of Crocs (okay, they look dumb out and about), but those space shoes are just as ugly.

If you're good looking , you can wear anything, it doesn't even matter..

If you're confident, you can wear anything, it doesn't even matter.

The only people that are completely focused on conversations belittling others are themselves deeply insecure,  and you don't need to be friends with these people, unless you intend to exploit them in some way.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #10 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:22:29 »
The only people that are completely focused on conversations belittling others are themselves deeply insecure,  and you don't need to be friends with these people, unless you intend to exploit them in some way.

Ugh. You're totally right, tp. Words of wisdom. I should shut out their noisy ranting. I need to relax, sit back, and take a turtle-like mindset before getting riled up. Slow and steady wins the race!

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 12:24:28 »

Ugh. You're totally right, tp. Words of wisdom. I should shut out their noisy ranting. I need to relax, sit back, and take a turtle-like mindset before getting riled up. Slow and steady wins the race!

hahahahaha..  it's a process,  we all have our phases..   All people are good @ heart..

Your relaxation course is most correct..

Offline Shapey Fiend

« Reply #12 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 17:42:21 »
Show Image

Crocs strike me as functional. I haven't tried wearing them but I don't find them particularly offensive.

The one I always think looks particularly hideous is Sketchers, but again I see tons of retail workers and nurses wearing them so there must be something to it. However when you see these sneakers like the one pictured which are like a mutant of desert shoes, Sketchers and those parkour/free running shoes I don't get it cos it's meant to be aesthetically pleasing and just looks like a mishmash.

Anyway **** judging someone on their choice of shoes unless you're Hannibal or a freestyle battle rapper.

Offline Synjin

• * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #13 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 17:48:51 »
I love how they feel but they are definitely something you should only wear outside if you don't give a ****.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 17:50:16 »
I respect the **** out of Mario Batali while still thinking he has poor choice of footwear for a kitchen

Offline LazyDog

• My personal site
« Reply #15 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 17:54:59 »
You can peel them from my cold dead feet.

Really though, I won't deny that they're ugly to most people, and the argument for comfort evaporates if you've ever worn them on a really hot day, but regardless I'm drawn to their ludicrousness and I can't help but eat them in certain situations.
<-- Epilepsy and music autoplay warning there

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #16 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:06:03 »
I suddenly understand the appeal and benefits of Yeezys

Offline nickheller

• Cherry ML life
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:14:16 »
Love crocs personally. Comfort > all  :thumb:

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #18 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:14:27 »
You can peel them from my cold dead feet.

Really though, I won't deny that they're ugly to most people, and the argument for comfort evaporates if you've ever worn them on a really hot day, but regardless I'm drawn to their ludicrousness and I can't help but eat them in certain situations.

YES. Finally. Glad to hear it!

It appears as though once you give in, it's all OVER.

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #19 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 18:28:38 »
QUESTION REMAINS --- WHAT MODEL(S) DO YOU OWN? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #20 on: Fri, 01 September 2017, 22:59:31 »
QUESTION REMAINS --- WHAT MODEL(S) DO YOU OWN? WHATS YOUR FAVORITE?

I linked it above, but I wear the Baya Slide. It's the only model I have, and my goodness are they the perfect house slipper. I have heavy strides and these absorb everything.

Truly a gift from the elites.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #21 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 01:45:34 »
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 10:54:00 »
You need to wear KNOCK OFFS Crocs..   to reach the NExt level.. !!

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #23 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 11:10:11 »
Bought a pair of Magnums recently. Really happy with them, they're super confortable :D .
Check my keyboard video reviews:

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #24 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 11:51:02 »
My Classics in black showed up just an hour ago. They fit very loosely which  I guess is what you want from what I read. Ideally, you want 1/2" in front of your toes and ankle strap. Once you start walking, your feed slide into a groove within them.

All I have to say is they live up to the hype. Rockin' khaki cargo shorts, blank ankle socks and crocs. Life is good.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #25 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 11:57:04 »
I really hate how they look, but my feet keep telling me how good they are.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #26 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 13:54:48 »
I've never tried Crocs, but I believe the hype cos something that ugly and uncool would never get so popular unless it had some seriously irresistable functionality. My 3yo daughter had a pair and she loved them. Can't see myself getting some though, mainly because I'm barefoot in the house, which is apparently the best thing for your health.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #27 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 15:06:59 »
I've never tried Crocs, but I believe the hype cos something that ugly and uncool would never get so popular unless it had some seriously irresistable functionality. My 3yo daughter had a pair and she loved them. Can't see myself getting some though, mainly because I'm barefoot in the house, which is apparently the best thing for your health.

Tp4 also barefoot round the house..  got dat harwoood,  great foot feelz..

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #28 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 15:16:14 »
Barefoot people = cavemen

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #29 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 16:08:57 »

there's this fat neckbeard at work that never wears shoes in the building, even in the lunchroom and BATHROOM! i't so disgusting, I want to vomit every time I see his filthy bare feet under the stall doors taking a ****.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #30 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 16:12:24 »

there's this fat neckbeard at work that never wears shoes in the building, even in the lunchroom and BATHROOM! i't so disgusting, I want to vomit every time I see his filthy bare feet under the stall doors taking a ****.
Yuck, I hate it when people do that.

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #31 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 16:29:21 »
I would have liked to experiment with Crocs, but my 2nd toe is longer than my big toe, and they bent it aside causing pain almost immediately.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #32 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 19:52:35 »

That is disgusting. I only go barefoot at home.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #33 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 19:59:17 »

Pretty sure most places would not allow barefoot people in the workplace, but you work for Google don't you? So I guess they are "progressive" there?

**** that ****, if he worked for me i'd serve him his ass on a platter and then send him on  a work, health and safety course. Then make him the hygiene deputy.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 20:19:31 »

He's wearing crocs.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 20:27:32 »

Pretty sure most places would not allow barefoot people in the workplace, but you work for Google don't you? So I guess they are "progressive" there?

**** that ****, if he worked for me i'd serve him his ass on a platter and then send him on  a work, health and safety course. Then make him the hygiene deputy.

dude, it has been a nightmare lately. they are pushing this new progressive outlook and everyone is taking advantage of it, oh but if you happen to say you feel uncomfortable you are labeled as phobic so you have to suffer in silence while being pummeled hourly by ideological echo chambers that force you to walk on eggshells all day long. all i wanna do is come in and do my work without having someone's sexuality, gender identity preferences, politics, and cultural awareness shoved down my throat. just because your rights are accepted now doesn't mean you should now make your core identity only about that and wedge it into every ****ing conversation.

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #36 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 20:46:02 »
Show Image

He's wearing crocs.

This guy should train bodybuilders to jump for them not to break their necks while trying.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #37 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 21:19:22 »
Show Image

He's wearing crocs.

This guy should train bodybuilders to jump for them not to break their necks while trying.

why do bodybuilders need to jump ?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #38 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 22:04:41 »
Show Image

He's wearing crocs.

You make it seem like they wouldn't have a choice in the matter. I knew a bodybuilder that could jump onto a chest high (~4ft) fence. As if to illustrate a point he stayed on that fence for a few seconds before jumping off. Crazy sauce

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #39 on: Sat, 02 September 2017, 23:29:09 »
Show Image

He's wearing crocs.

so you can do sick ass standing verts, bro

Offline ideus

• * Exalted Elder
  • Björkö.
« Reply #40 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 07:12:37 »
Show Image

He's wearing crocs.

so you can do sick ass standing verts, bro
Show Image

Have you heard about this sad thing?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #41 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 09:42:49 »

Have you heard about this sad thing?

This is why Tp4 refuses to leave the computer chair..

Offline digi

• elite af tbh
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • keyboard game on fleek
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 09:44:29 »
Crocs look like something a vegan would wear.. :D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 10:17:53 »

I think it's important that you be your own unique vegan.

There are vegan caricatures you can model,   but it's like copy and pasting monitor color calibration settings from the internet,   Every monitor is different..

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #44 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 14:47:17 »

also foot-shaped shoes

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #45 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 16:10:19 »
big update fellas.

i returned the size 11 unisex crocs classic, as they were way too big for me. have no fear, a size 10 is inbound.

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #46 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 16:11:49 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #47 on: Sun, 03 September 2017, 18:31:07 »
big update fellas.

i returned the size 11 unisex crocs classic, as they were way too big for me. have no fear, a size 10 is inbound.

Mine are about half an inch longer than my toes. But they might've stretched in the last six years. Not sure.

Offline chitownbob

« Reply #48 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 08:29:43 »

dude, it has been a nightmare lately. they are pushing this new progressive outlook and everyone is taking advantage of it, oh but if you happen to say you feel uncomfortable you are labeled as phobic so you have to suffer in silence while being pummeled hourly by ideological echo chambers that force you to walk on eggshells all day long. all i wanna do is come in and do my work without having someone's sexuality, gender identity preferences, politics, and cultural awareness shoved down my throat. just because your rights are accepted now doesn't mean you should now make your core identity only about that and wedge it into every ****ing conversation.
They talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Has Google explained why their hiring practices lean so heavily in favor of men?

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #49 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 09:29:47 »
They talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Has Google explained why their hiring practices lean so heavily in favor of men?

I've always thought that at the very base,  men are indoctrinated to put up with the pain,  Shuttup , get back to work, don't complain, get'r'done...

This is critical in industries which have to be steps ahead with tight time tables such as software.

Females, (generally), are taught to look both ways, if this is too hard, try something else, if this is hurting, talk about it..

These characteristics are not bad,  but they don't always work well in certain environments.

For example, care giving fields, many more females.. and the jobs utilize those qualities more commonly associated/taught to females.

If you give very different information to the genders,  it shouldn't be a surprise that there's such a difference at the end..

The feminazi-s love sexist debate,  but seriously, Google, full of DUDES,   do you think they're happy about that?  It's a sausage fest..  No one WANTS to hire more women than they do..

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 10:14:51 »
I actually owned a pair of Croc Classics and they're pretty damn comfy. But I always think of nurses and hospitals when I wore them which led to me not wearing them :shrug:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #51 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 10:18:42 »
I actually owned a pair of Croc Classics and they're pretty damn comfy. But I always think of nurses and hospitals when I wore them which led to me not wearing them :shrug:

#nurses

Offline LazyDog

• My personal site
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 19:09:24 »
How did this thread go from ****posting about ugly shoes to whining about the PC police
<-- Epilepsy and music autoplay warning there

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 04 September 2017, 19:22:58 »
How did this thread go from ****posting about ugly shoes to whining about the PC police

Drugs.... !!

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 00:15:38 »
I wear them when i'm gardening cause they're super easy to wash off.
-Dana

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #55 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 09:26:01 »
I wear them when i'm gardening cause they're super easy to wash off.

I did that too,  but there was a close call with some sharp tools once,  and i decided to switch to steel boots for all gardening purposes.. hahahahahaha

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #56 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 21:58:52 »
lol yeah i could see that. I sharpen my shovels at the beginning of each grow season, they could easily take off a toe. I really only use them for when i'm mucking about with weeding and such.
-Dana

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #57 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 22:06:55 »
Current Jibbitz in rotation:

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #58 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 22:24:39 »
Current Jibbitz in rotation:

Show Image

dang

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #59 on: Tue, 05 September 2017, 23:13:22 »
oh wow, you've got the bling too!
-Dana

Offline chyros

• a.k.a. Thomas
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • Hello and welcome.
« Reply #60 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 01:55:50 »
Your feet look tiny Oo .

Offline exitfire401

• * Global Moderator
  • The Force is Re/\l
« Reply #61 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 02:05:17 »
I didn't wear crocs until I got married...Wife talked me into them to take the dog out...I now wear those bastards for anything that doesn't require leaving the apartment complex...Every time I look at them, I still can't believe I own a pair. They're definitely a guilty pleasure
Boards: Kingsaver Complicated Blue Alps |Sprit 60% Transparent MX Clears in Gateron housings with 62g gold Sprit springs lubed and RGB color shifting LEDs | Ducky Shine Zone MX Black with Blue LEDs | Realforce 10AE Variable Silenced

B/S/T thread: https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=55351.0

Past projects: KBT Race 2 L.E.
Past Boards: Ducky Shine 2 | KBT Pure | LZ Aluminum Skin| HHKB | Realforce 23u |

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #62 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 04:35:08 »
ITT: People that want to see the world burn.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #63 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 04:59:40 »
Just to offer up some barefoot big ups, here's a good Freakonomics podcast about shoes and feet:

http://freakonomics.com/podcast/shoes/

Not sure how Crocs fit into all that. Next time I get a chance I'll try a pair on. If I decide to buy them then I'll know it's finally time for me to be euthanised.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #64 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 08:40:04 »
I didn't wear crocs until I got married...Wife talked me into them to take the dog out...I now wear those bastards for anything that doesn't require leaving the apartment complex...Every time I look at them, I still can't believe I own a pair. They're definitely a guilty pleasure

Maybe thats it.. now that i'm married i dont really care what i wear.  :))
-Dana

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #65 on: Wed, 06 September 2017, 09:46:39 »
when did all ya'llz get married..

Tp4 #Ronery4ever... #outoftime #endoftime

/already wearing crocs..    #gameover

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #66 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 05:27:42 »
OP Here: Married as well. I started a revolution in my household lol. My 13 and 9 year old just begged for the Lined Bayas when we're at the store, and got my wife a pair of Specialists for work.

Yeah. I know the names of the models now. -_- What has become of me?

Once you try them, there's no going back.

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #67 on: Thu, 21 September 2017, 05:51:07 »
ITT: People that want to see the world burn.

Just to offer up some barefoot big ups, here's a good Freakonomics podcast about shoes and feet:

Not sure how Crocs fit into all that. Next time I get a chance I'll try a pair on. If I decide to buy them then I'll know it's finally time for me to be euthanised.

Thanks for the podcast :). 1/2 Way through the episode, I added the RSS to my unraid server & now have them all.

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #68 on: Fri, 22 September 2017, 03:58:52 »

Thanks for the podcast :). 1/2 Way through the episode, I added the RSS to my unraid server & now have them all.

Nice! There's loads of good episodes, and a lot are about things I never thought were interesting before. It's one of only a handful of podcasts I listen to regularly.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #69 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 10:12:50 »
I have a pair of these... the band makes them classy right? Like i can wear them to the bar and be ok?
-Dana

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #70 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 18:18:00 »
I have a pair of these... the band makes them classy right? Like i can wear them to the bar and be ok?
Show Image

LOL I have a VERY similar pair incoming tomorrow. Brown on brown Crocbands ;)

Did you have to go 1 size up?

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #71 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 18:49:40 »

crocs Unisex Classic Clog, Black, 11M

Crocs Men's Santa Cruz Rx Slip-On,Black/Black,11M

Crocs Unisex Crocband Clog, Espresso/Khaki Size 12M

Here's my collection since starting this post. The most comfortable yet affordable footwear in the game.

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #72 on: Tue, 26 September 2017, 20:03:29 »
Show Image

I did feel they were a little small until i broke them in. I wear a 10.5 so i did go to the 11... but they were still a bit tight compared to my normal old ones that I've had for... 12 years.
« Last Edit: Tue, 26 September 2017, 20:05:56 by OfTheWild »
-Dana

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #73 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 09:10:17 »
Show Image

I did feel they were a little small until i broke them in. I wear a 10.5 so i did go to the 11... but they were still a bit tight compared to my normal old ones that I've had for... 12 years.

Amazon reviews didn't steer me wrong then :). Most people said they were too small & to order a size up for a comparable Classic Croc fit. Can't wait.

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #74 on: Wed, 27 September 2017, 09:10:59 »
Show Image

Btw, I can't recommend those RX Slip-ons enough. They are by far the most comfortable fitted shoe I've ever worn. Their soles are incredible.

Offline bmilcs

• bryan | bmilcs
    • bmilcs world
« Reply #75 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 19:05:37 »
Update:

My absolute favorite Croc that I've purchased is...

I wear them all freaking day. Everyday. So comfortable, light and not horrible looking.

If you're on the edge and considering a pair, I can't recommend this pair enough.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004J2OUP6/ref=twister_B004J2NMHS?th=1

Offline Carcharocles

• Location: In the lonely, desolate wasteland of South Kansas City
    • The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #76 on: Mon, 05 February 2018, 21:04:44 »
Don't care about how my shoes look, as long as they don't feel like I'm walking on gravel and nails. This thread has made me appreciate a shoe I didn't know existed and haven't even tried--and looking at the prices on Amazon, I'm wanting a pair.

Problem is, I got myself some weird old wide-as-**** monkey feet. How exactly do I go about finding these things in 13 wide?
« Last Edit: Mon, 05 February 2018, 21:06:16 by Carcharocles »
T1000 , Firmware ver. Doge.

Most deadly of them all.
Keyboards: Drevo Gramr (Outemu Browns); Logitech K480