Author Topic: [GB] Noxary 268 (100% Shipped)  (Read 150012 times)

Offline mediman

Re: [GB] Noxary 268.1 (Shipping)
« Reply #600 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 08:26:35 »
The expectation was high as this GB was my first Geekhack GB. There was a problem, but I believed you'd work it out. However, no progress has been made since May. When can people like me without asking questions get a keyboard? I don't think it takes six months to clean the hall. I'd like to ask you when it will be finished. And if it's difficult, I ask for a refund.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #601 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 08:58:32 »
The expectation was high as this GB was my first Geekhack GB. There was a problem, but I believed you'd work it out. However, no progress has been made since May. When can people like me without asking questions get a keyboard? I don't think it takes six months to clean the hall. I'd like to ask you when it will be finished. And if it's difficult, I ask for a refund.

try reaching him in the r/mk discord in the kb-kustom thread. He had enough time to @ me and call me salty.

Perhaps he can find time to address your questions, since he's not sending out boards yet.

best of luck :thumb:

Offline switchnollie

• sleever supreme
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • greyhat co-leader
« Reply #602 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 12:40:05 »

try reaching him in the r/mk discord in the kb-kustom thread. He had enough time to @ me and call me salty.

Perhaps he can find time to address your questions, since he's not sending out boards yet.

best of luck :thumb:

i think he still only uses the email address that is only accessible on mac, luckily discord is accessible on more than just mac

Keyboards: HHKB Pro 1 & OTD 356CL Dark Greyhat Edition, baybee!

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #603 on: Tue, 04 December 2018, 18:53:40 »

I'm waiting on new screws to test with the board I think I fixed. If it's good then should be able to run the tapping tool through the rest and finally be done. I don't want to screw it up and cause even more problems. I think the first ones will be done this month.

i think he still only uses the email address that is only accessible on mac

This isn't true, but thank you for trying to help.

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #604 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 08:45:39 »

>If it's good then should be able to run the tapping tool through the rest and finally be done.

Why. is. this. not. already. done.

Aug 2: post 422: "I need to find a better solution to cleaning the threads, I ruined them on my top piece and don't want to chance it with the others"

Aug 30: post 485:"They parts are done, just waiting for some other brass parts part of this shipment to be completed."

Sept 19: post 527: I provided a detailed description of the parts and necessary procedures for hole cleaning.

Sept 28: post 535: "I have a tap set on the way because washing everything out isn't reliable and takes time. The mess up comes from putting screws in when it isn't fully clean which is why I haven't gone down this route."

Oct 10: post 556: "I'm having some irl personal issues sorry"

Oct 10: post 559: youre still updating your gb's on other platforms besides gh? i thought we addressed this. you need to be posting here for clarity am i not mistaken?

Oct 24: post 572: "received screw threading stuff today" (only a month from when you said you ordered. weird delivery time but ok)

anyway, i'm bored of this. I just want to add lastly on nov 13 you posted on your instagram (not for the first time, you deleted the prior) your new bmw M series coupe on a nice road trip.

I dont know what else to say.

You do however have time to also throw shade on discord:
https://imgur.com/3jiJasd

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #605 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 08:51:36 »

>If it's good then should be able to run the tapping tool through the rest and finally be done.

Aug 2: post 422: "I need to find a better solution to cleaning the threads, I ruined them on my top piece and don't want to chance it with the others"

Aug 30: post 485:"They parts are done, just waiting for some other brass parts part of this shipment to be completed."

Sept 19: post 527: I provided a detailed description of the parts and necessary procedures for hole cleaning.

Sept 28: post 535: "I have a tap set on the way because washing everything out isn't reliable and takes time. The mess up comes from putting screws in when it isn't fully clean which is why I haven't gone down this route."

Oct 10: post 559: youre still updating your gb's on other platforms besides gh? i thought we addressed this. you need to be posting here for clarity am i not mistaken?

Oct 24: post 572: "received screw threading stuff today" (only a month from when you said you ordered. weird delivery time but ok)

anyway, i'm bored of this. I just want to add lastly on nov 13 you posted on your instagram (not for the first time, you deleted the prior) your new bmw M series coupe on a nice road trip.

I've explained why it isn't done?

Please don't make things up about me.

"I dont know what else to say." You sure? You post **** about me weekly. Please stop harassing and stalking me.

P.S. I don't have to update a GB on GH that wasn't through GH. Maybe GH mods changed the rules again.
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 December 2018, 08:59:50 by xondat »

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #606 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 09:01:26 »

I've explained why it isn't done?

Please don't make things up about me.

"I dont know what else to say." You sure? You post **** about me weekly. Please stop harassing and stalking me.

Xondat, literally everything i posted is taken from THIS THREAD with the exception of your discord shade and the instagram post. There is nothing fabricated. Nor have I overreached to obtain any of this information.

Also, for those in the back, why isn't the tap holes done again? Why has it taken you since longer than MARCH to clean them?
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 December 2018, 09:05:42 by ejewell89 »

Offline duckboi

« Reply #607 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 09:36:59 »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this was related to you going out of your way to insult xondat for no reason on something completely unrelated.  :thumb:
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline ejewell89

• 4ever Smol
« Reply #608 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 09:54:07 »

Correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this was related to you going out of your way to insult xondat for no reason on something completely unrelated.  :thumb:

by all means I will correct you

>I belittled xondats quality on 268 compared to the KBD 67, in my mm post
>I was also in the group buy for 268 and was fortunate enough to get my board back in March with the threads still dirty

here is an album, as well:

Image 2 & 3 are not mine but are relevant to the point of "i didnt ship boards with finishing issues"
https://imgur.com/a/SeiHwIB

As I hope you can see, my kbd67 had less flaws than my xondat board. Thus rendering my statement backed by data, not spineless poo-flinging. And relevant to the 'discussion' at hand
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 December 2018, 09:57:54 by ejewell89 »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #609 on: Wed, 05 December 2018, 09:57:29 »
You made things up about me regarding my personal life. I do not appreciate that. Please PM me about the issues with me, we can talk it out. It’s REALLY boring having you **** on me every ****ing week.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #610 on: Sun, 09 December 2018, 18:11:19 »
Small update, these are all packed and just need labels. Will post again when they're picked up.

Ar556*
hervuli*
ihalatch*
jeffbolton
klove4252

Those marked * have had their threads cleaned. I've ran the good screws through a couple times to make sure there are no issues, and I'm feeling good about them. I think the new ones stick out a tiny bit (whole reason I went with slot was the smallness), but it's by something like 0.08 so not noticeable. I'll wait until these are received before starting on the rest just to confirm everything is fine.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #611 on: Sun, 09 December 2018, 20:13:23 »
Glad things are moving along, xondat.  Hopefully there will be a timely solution for the cerakote boards as well

Offline ihalatch

« Reply #612 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 19:23:32 »
Small update, these are all packed and just need labels. Will post again when they're picked up.

Ar556*
hervuli*
ihalatch*
jeffbolton
klove4252

Those marked * have had their threads cleaned. I've ran the good screws through a couple times to make sure there are no issues, and I'm feeling good about them. I think the new ones stick out a tiny bit (whole reason I went with slot was the smallness), but it's by something like 0.08 so not noticeable. I'll wait until these are received before starting on the rest just to confirm everything is fine.

Have you sent these boards?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #613 on: Thu, 13 December 2018, 18:18:12 »

Ar556*
hervuli*
ihalatch*
jeffbolton
klove4252

Pick up tomorrow (Friday), I wasn't around other days for them to pick up, sorry.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #614 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 08:33:54 »

Ar556*
hervuli*
ihalatch*
jeffbolton
klove4252

Pick up tomorrow (Friday), I wasn't around other days for them to pick up, sorry.

Just picked up, all should be delivered by Monday or Tuesday.

Offline duckboi

« Reply #615 on: Fri, 14 December 2018, 09:47:40 »
God bless the queen and God bless xondat
The m0ar empty you feel,  the m0ar space for Keycaps..

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #616 on: Thu, 20 December 2018, 13:15:06 »
Previous small batch was all delivered, just waiting on feedback on the cleaned parts. 1 person said "It's fantastic", which gives me hope, but just want to make sure the other 2 were good.

Offline Ar556

« Reply #617 on: Wed, 26 December 2018, 14:10:11 »
Previous small batch was all delivered, just waiting on feedback on the cleaned parts. 1 person said "It's fantastic", which gives me hope, but just want to make sure the other 2 were good.

I have my board with the screw threads that were cleaned by Xondat. I went ahead and examined the thread cleaning job it at his request. Each screw worked as expected. There was a slight gritty feel on each screw I took out and put back in. The gritty feel doesn't really concern me, it just seems like there may be a tiny amount of debris left over but not enough to cause any issues.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #619 on: Fri, 28 December 2018, 04:59:25 »
Okay, thanks for the feedback (and pictures). I'll carry on fixing a few at a time then sending out and making sure all is well.

Offline dreamx420

« Reply #620 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 03:24:59 »
Were any of the boards cleaned during the last month? Can we have a timeline to wrap this up?

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #621 on: Fri, 01 February 2019, 16:32:30 »
Were any of the boards cleaned during the last month? Can we have a timeline to wrap this up?

Yeah, I've got some including yours packed up, need to put a label on the boxes and have them collected.

Offline mediman

« Reply #622 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 11:50:16 »
I received a keyboard a few days ago and finally finished assembling today. There was no problem with the screws.

Offline SolidCactus

« Reply #623 on: Sun, 10 March 2019, 13:01:11 »
Just to add to this one - I received my 268.1 last week and it looked fantastic!

Screw threads were cleaned by Xondat and the screws that I tested (I need a thinner hex bit for some of them!) worked without issue.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] Noxary 268.1 (80% Shipped)
« Reply #624 on: Fri, 15 March 2019, 07:21:43 »
Just sent the 4 remaining cerakote boards (AG 003, 007, 008, & 010) to Tyson so those can be finished.

AG 002 will be sent Monday as discussed.

Will finish the cleaning on 001, 013, 014, & 017.

Contacting 011 about what to do with their board.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] Noxary 268.1 (80% Shipped)
« Reply #625 on: Wed, 20 March 2019, 14:23:30 »
I PM'd further info to the Cerakote boards as those have now arrived with Tyson.

AG 002 will be sent tomorrow providing DHL turn up...

Will continue cleaning 001, 011, 013, 014, & 017.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] Noxary 268.1 (82% Shipped)
« Reply #626 on: Thu, 21 March 2019, 07:46:39 »
AG 002 shipped, should arrive Friday, if not Monday.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
Re: [GB] Noxary 268.1 (82% Shipped)
« Reply #627 on: Thu, 21 March 2019, 09:34:40 »
Hey, xondat.  Did you ever ship my pcbs?  Thanks and have a nice day

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: [GB] Noxary 268.1 (92% Shipped)
« Reply #628 on: Tue, 30 April 2019, 07:03:35 »
Last boards I have were just picked up.

Remaining boards are still being cerakoted. Not sure when those will be back, have asked for update.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #629 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 22:06:04 »

Remaining cerakoted boards courtesy of Tyson's service. Will be sent to me soon (I think next) and sent out ASAP. Will be the conclusion of this buy.

Offline pixelpusher

• * Elevated Elder
« Reply #630 on: Fri, 24 May 2019, 23:36:35 »
Those look great.  I hope he'll get started back up sometime soon b/c mine is still rawdog :(

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #631 on: Thu, 30 May 2019, 11:15:04 »
They're on the way back to me. Probably another week or so.

Will prepare the weights/plates/PCBs etc. and get them out quick :thumb:

Offline Locnguyen1507

« Reply #632 on: Tue, 11 June 2019, 23:50:33 »
hey guys, does anyone can flashing the pcb x268 v2 with UK Layout? Im not in this GB but i joined the LZ cls ms 65 with pcb from x268 v2 and using qmk firmware. I'm manually keymap from qmk config online and compile it. Then download the firmware and flashing it by using QMK Toolbox. However, with various times flashing, the esc key does not replacing by the " ~`" and the BACKSPACE 2u still regconized by Slash and Dash icon.

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #633 on: Wed, 12 June 2019, 08:14:06 »
hey guys, does anyone can flashing the pcb x268 v2 with UK Layout? Im not in this GB but i joined the LZ cls ms 65 with pcb from x268 v2 and using qmk firmware. I'm manually keymap from qmk config online and compile it. Then download the firmware and flashing it by using QMK Toolbox. However, with various times flashing, the esc key does not replacing by the " ~`" and the BACKSPACE 2u still regconized by Slash and Dash icon.

Personally no idea but I've pinged Rozakiin (PCB designer).

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
« Reply #634 on: Fri, 14 June 2019, 14:59:35 »

Received the 4 cerakoted boards.

Unfortunately the yellow and beige were damaged in shipping, so they're being sent back to be fixed.

The blue is good to go, can have that sent out by next Friday. Waiting for shipping to be paid on the pink.