Author Topic: Other People.. Damn !!  (Read 3150 times)

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
Other People.. Damn !!
« on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 11:08:09 »

Sick, In Bed..

Time of contamination: 3 days ago

Source of contamination:  Probably Stepheny, dat 617(|-|

__________sawz her cough and sniffle at lunch. she handed Tp wurk papers

Was going to write up a Counterfeit Battery guide this weekend.

But now, just flooped over downloading anime..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
Re: Other People.. Damn !!
« Reply #2 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 16:46:13 »
Zomg.. haz Fever..

Gonna die.. ALONE.. !!

Called it..   //Swishh...

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 17:22:52 »

Gonna die ....

Please don't.

Your posts are less infantile than microsoft windows'
"It turns out that for a decade, whenever Trump wanted to get a loan, or make a deal, he would inflate the value of his real estate. For instance, suggesting that his 11,000-square foot penthouse was a 30,000-square foot penthouse.
And the attorney general of New York knew that Trump's property values were inflated because when it came time to pay taxes, Trump undervalued the very same properties.
It was all part of a very sophisticated real estate practice known as “lying.”
- Jon Stewart 2024-03-28

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #4 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 17:48:46 »
Went outside to go to the drugz place.

Indian neighbor said hello..

Told him Tp4 iz si(k..

He were like, yea, u better get to the pharmacy.. But don't go to the closest one, it's owned by an indian guy, he might be selling counterfeit meds.

Tp4 were like,  U racist bastard,  Then I remembered, my neighbor, the guy in front of me IS Indian, AND he's a doctor..

Not sure what just happened.. But went to the big drugz store instead of the local..

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 18:04:17 »
Jesus.. Why acetaminophen so xpensive.. 

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #6 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 18:10:57 »
Great.. Now just read about an article on how treating fevers too quickly is bad.. because it's a natural occurence and part of a correct immune response..

Well, Now Tp4 is out $15....

Sunavah...   should've read some articles in the store.

Offline p_blaze

« Reply #7 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 20:16:37 »
y do u make threads like this tp4

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #8 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 20:54:55 »
Did you go to the doctor? You could have got Tamiflu if it’s flu, which it probably is. I had influenza A right before Christmas.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Sat, 17 February 2018, 22:11:35 »
Did you go to the doctor? You could have got Tamiflu if it’s flu, which it probably is. I had influenza A right before Christmas.

I had the shot and everything, months ago..

Didn't Work.. !!

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #10 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 02:15:52 »
I had the shot and everything, months ago.. Didn't Work..

Here's an idea: Stop wasting so much energy making all of your posts big and teal, and there'll be more of it for your immune system.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #11 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 03:31:03 »
I had the shot and everything, months ago.. Didn't Work..

Here's an idea: Stop wasting so much energy making all of your posts big and teal, and there'll be more of it for your immune system.

Hur Hur Hurrr

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #12 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 15:12:51 »
Pharmacist told me to take zinc, said he uses coldeze.

My 6yr old had influenza B for an entire week it was awful, ran 104-105F temp for most of it, threw up the first 5 days or so, barely kept anything down.

The other kiddo had a low fever for one day.

The wifu yacked for ~3 days with fever and she is still coughing.

I haven't gotten sick yet just felt down a few days.

We all took tamiflu.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #13 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 16:00:17 »

We all took tamiflu.

Common side effects include vomiting, diarrhea, headache, trouble sleeping, psychiatric symptoms and seizures.

Sooo.... how do they tell those are the side effects, when they're just -effects- of the flu..

hahahaa

Offline Carcharocles

• Location: In the lonely, desolate wasteland of South Kansas City
    • The Deathscape Mythos
« Reply #14 on: Sun, 18 February 2018, 16:29:05 »
The flu is actually an upper respiratory infection. If you have diarrhea, you probably have a gastrointestinal virus instead (food poisoning, basically). Gastrointestinal viruses are sometimes called the stomach flu, though. Diarrhea does occur in children, however.

Also pretty sure if you have psychiatric symptoms and seizures, you probably have something else going on other/in addition to than the flu.
T1000 , Firmware ver. Doge.

Most deadly of them all.
Keyboards: Drevo Gramr (Outemu Browns); Logitech K480

Offline futurecrime

• Get Zooted
« Reply #15 on: Mon, 19 February 2018, 12:57:05 »
I'm also ill right now. Took the day off work. Should be sleeping, but I'm researching Dremels instead...

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #16 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 07:42:10 »

Didn't Work.. !!

Show Image

The vaccine was only 10-15% effective this year. 15% of an at most usually 60% effectiveness defense. It's definitely a bummer, the hospitals have been flooded the past few months with the bug.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #17 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 10:59:56 »

Didn't Work.. !!

Show Image

The vaccine was only 10-15% effective this year. 15% of an at most usually 60% effectiveness defense. It's definitely a bummer, the hospitals have been flooded the past few months with the bug.

Well I'm not going back this year..  who knows how realistic that Mr.Rabbit thing is..

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #18 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 11:01:59 »
We've been dealing with influenza a this week. Been pretty awful.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #19 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 11:10:24 »

Tp4s through the worst of it, but still itchy/ sore throat..  and general malaise..

Deeply Crave dat Popeyes-Fried-Chicken,   Sighhhhhhhh

Offline Blaise170

• * Esteemed Elder
  • ALPS キーボード
    • XYZ
« Reply #20 on: Sat, 03 March 2018, 16:22:36 »
Knocking hardcore on my wooden table in front of me but...

I didn't get the vaccine this year and neither me nor my SO have gotten sick yet.
I proxy anything including keyboards (キーボード / 鍵盤), from both Japan (日本) and China (中國). For more information, you may visit my dedicated webpage here: https://www.keyboards.es/proxying.html

View my current and past keyboards here: https://deskthority.net/wiki/User:Blaise170

Offline 9999hp

« Reply #21 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 00:31:22 »

I didn't get the vaccine this year and neither me nor my SO have gotten sick yet.

Here's a little conspiracy that I think about when asked to get a shot, not a big pharma just a biological chance kind of thing. This is just me and my bs, so keep that in mind.

Anyway, so what they inject us with is not considered "live" and is not supposed to cause illness. Although, often people say they don't get sick until they get the shot, so a HCP will say something a long the lines of "Oh it was already there then..", or it was the incubation period etc.

That very well may be true. I also think it's a possibility that since a virus is really just -in the flu's case- a strand of RNA, that perhaps the pieces of RNA that are injected recombine with derelict pieces of virus we already have inside us from contact with the outside world.

We do it in the lab all the time; when ever we run an analyzer we have a manufactured solution that has particles that attach to specific receptors of whatever analyte, which then produce an effect. Like glowing or whatever you need. RNA/DNA are for the most part like legos in a loose sense. RNA viruses recombine all the time, to varying degrees of success. I don't think it's a far fetched idea to think of however many pieces of the virus you're exposed to in that concentrated flu shot there will be at least some functioning flu virus strands coming out of it.

So if you don't get it without it; then your body is already doing a good job of being inhospitable to the virus. If you do, and still get sick? Hm

If you're a new born or geriatirc, or even unhealthy; sure. Probably need all the help you can get. However, I'm in the boat of when I don't get one I don't get the flu. I'm not against vaccines I've had maaaany, but the important ones.

Again this is just my bs.

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #22 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 02:25:41 »

Here's a little conspiracy that I think about when asked to get a shot, not a big pharma just a biological chance kind of thing. This is just me and my bs, so keep that in mind.

Anyway, so what they inject us with is not considered "live" and is not supposed to cause illness. Although, often people say they don't get sick until they get the shot, so a HCP will say something a long the lines of "Oh it was already there then..", or it was the incubation period etc.

That very well may be true. I also think it's a possibility that since a virus is really just -in the flu's case- a strand of RNA, that perhaps the pieces of RNA that are injected recombine with derelict pieces of virus we already have inside us from contact with the outside world.

We do it in the lab all the time; when ever we run an analyzer we have a manufactured solution that has particles that attach to specific receptors of whatever analyte, which then produce an effect. Like glowing or whatever you need. RNA/DNA are for the most part like legos in a loose sense. RNA viruses recombine all the time, to varying degrees of success. I don't think it's a far fetched idea to think of however many pieces of the virus you're exposed to in that concentrated flu shot there will be at least some functioning flu virus strands coming out of it.

So if you don't get it without it; then your body is already doing a good job of being inhospitable to the virus. If you do, and still get sick? Hm

If you're a new born or geriatirc, or even unhealthy; sure. Probably need all the help you can get. However, I'm in the boat of when I don't get one I don't get the flu. I'm not against vaccines I've had maaaany, but the important ones.

Again this is just my bs.

There are documented cases where people have GOTTEN the disease through vaccination.

Not to mention all the Mr.Rabbit stuff which ACTUALLY HAPPENED, thanks to CIA Blackops

Offline HotRoderX

« Reply #23 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 02:34:59 »
glad your feeling better TP4 and try not to get around others.  News people where talking about how.. some people local had manged to get the flu then get a second strange of the flu after getting over the first.. and even few cases of people getting two different strands of the flu at the same time. Which they where worried about mutating into a 3rd strand of the flu virus. blah!!! Also :P don't let people hate on your post they always make me chuckle even thought don't always respond in them.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #24 on: Sun, 04 March 2018, 19:48:49 »

I had it last year so I can completely sympathise.

I seem to get it every second year now, although this year my other half is insisting that we all get flu shots.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ