Author Topic: POM caps on Leo FC200R  (Read 1309 times)

Offline shoopwhoopsoup

POM caps on Leo FC200R
« on: Fri, 19 April 2013, 10:15:11 »
Hey guys,

Super quick question, since this has been bugging me to no end.

So, i know that Leos have their wonderfully incompatible spacebars, and i finally got my hands on a rainbow pom set (thank you Feng and your awesome ebay). I thought i did my homework well enough and it seemed like all would be good from side by side comparisons... but of course, the spacebar is giving me issues.

Switch placement wise, it looks like it should fit, and technically i can get the bar connected to the stabilizers/switch. It does, however, seem to be just slightly too tight/offset, and the spacebar sticks in either the actuated/un-actuated position.

Thus i was wondering if y'all had similar experiences/solutions/advice to get this guy working, short of taking a file to open up some more wiggle room. i may just need to save the set for a different board.. but any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! ^^

Offline gigibecali

Re: POM caps on Leo FC200R
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 21 April 2013, 04:13:13 »
is your spacebar straight?
IBM M - UK  |  QFR reds  |  QFR blacks  |  HPE 87 browns  |  HPE 87 blues

Offline shoopwhoopsoup

Re: POM caps on Leo FC200R
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 22 April 2013, 14:21:25 »
it seems to be. no notable warpage that i can tell. measured distance seems to be the same as the leo, but i guess there may be slight imperfections that are causing it to stick. i'll play with it some more when i get home, see if i can get it working.