Author Topic: Booper Makes Keycaps! - HACK'D BOOPS!  (Read 4145609 times)

Offline QuickDelat

Re: booper's sale thread!
« Reply #550 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 02:42:21 »
Curses! Didn't know there was a sale. Congrats to winners, and yay Booper!

² completely missed this, not that I would have stood a chance on an half hour sale. Congrats winners!

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #551 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:32:28 »
Hey Homies!!

So like half of you who won should be getting tracking emails. I used paypal batch shipping and it would only import half the orders form some reason. The rest of you, I'll get out tomorrow! I'll have to do those the old fashion way. 

Sorry I've been slow. I moved like yesterday and don't have internet set up yet! So I'm mooching off a friend ATM. But I am pretty confident I can get the rest of the orders out tomorrow!  :D
omniclectic@gmail.com if you need me!

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #552 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:34:47 »
Hey Homies!!

So like half of you who won should be getting tracking emails. I used paypal batch shipping and it would only import half the orders form some reason. The rest of you, I'll get out tomorrow! I'll have to do those the old fashion way. 

Sorry I've been slow. I moved like yesterday and don't have internet set up yet! So I'm mooching off a friend ATM. But I am pretty confident I can get the rest of the orders out tomorrow!  :D

j/k, seems like it's going really well, congrats to all the winners!

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #553 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:35:56 »
Hey Homies!!

It's ok, bae, dont forget to send out that KeyWok

:hide:

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #554 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 17:59:32 »
Hey Homies!!

Got my tracking, thanks for sending it out even when moving! Booper #1 :llama:

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #555 on: Mon, 04 January 2016, 20:39:48 »
Hey Homies!!

Good luck with the move!!!
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline bubblebobbler

« Reply #556 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 10:48:04 »
AAAAAAH I MISSED IT AGAIN, I was even subscribed to the newsletter so I only have myself to blame :(
congrats to all of the winners!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #557 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 10:55:51 »
booper, I can't begin to tell you how excited I am to receive the caps!

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #558 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 16:32:07 »
Hey Booper,

My son got his new helmet for starting skiing this week (he's 5). He wanted one of my stickers out of my little bucket of stickers I've yet to find a home for. He chose wisely I think! ;)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #559 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:23:41 »
Hey Booper,

My son got his new helmet for starting skiing this week (he's 5). He wanted one of my stickers out of my little bucket of stickers I've yet to find a home for. He chose wisely I think! ;)

Show Image

AWWW! I'm honored! haha. That's awesome :D

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #560 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:32:58 »
Okay guys... here begins the story of the nightmare that is paypal batch shipping ...

Yesterday I did most of the orders through paypal batch shipping and it generated tracking numbers and all that jazz, but there were no barcodes which I thought was strange. I checked paypal supprt through google fu and supposedly that doesn't matter and the post office would generate barcodes for everything. Ok! cool!

So I went to the post office today to drop everything off and they told me that they couldn't take it without a barcode. lol. After a few minutes of questioning and trying to figure out what to do, I called paypal to ask why the batch shipping did not generate barcodes and what to do! They told me to go back in and reprint each barcode individually. Okay. fine.

So, now I am at kinkos because I still don't have internet, and my plan was to come reprint shipping labels. So, I log in to paypal to reprint labels and find out I can't because I'm an hour past the 24hour shipping label reprint deadline that the guy on the phone neglected to mention a few hours ago. lol. So i call paypal again and they say "SORRY. you just have to void everything and do it again 1 by 1" apparently batch shipping is buggy.

Anyway. Now I have to go through and void each friggen label. Tomorrow I will just go send these all through the actual post office. I have no idea how to ship large orders in a reasonably way! I always try to do it efficiently, but them crap like this happens.

So. Yea. This is a cluster**** and y'all are about to get shipping void notices. I'M SO SORRY. I already have all the boxes labeled and ready to ship so I will go to the post office asap tomorrow and ship everything out the old way.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline dohbot

« Reply #561 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:37:08 »
I'm sorry booper :(
That GHer who likes sloths... A lot.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #562 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:40:28 »
I'm sorry booper :(

lol, no, I'M SORRY!

Offline dohbot

« Reply #563 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 17:47:14 »

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #564 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 18:06:57 »
I'm sorry too!

Offline ziptyze

• Fart Supporter
« Reply #565 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 18:40:12 »
Take your time, don't get stressed, we'll all wait. It comes with the territory, so don't worry!
"we didn't choose the furt life, the furt life chose us"

Offline ccarlitos2

« Reply #566 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 19:20:41 »
Okay guys... here begins the story of the nightmare that is paypal batch shipping ...

Yesterday I did most of the orders through paypal batch shipping and it generated tracking numbers and all that jazz, but there were no barcodes which I thought was strange. I checked paypal supprt through google fu and supposedly that doesn't matter and the post office would generate barcodes for everything. Ok! cool!

So I went to the post office today to drop everything off and they told me that they couldn't take it without a barcode. lol. After a few minutes of questioning and trying to figure out what to do, I called paypal to ask why the batch shipping did not generate barcodes and what to do! They told me to go back in and reprint each barcode individually. Okay. fine.

So, now I am at kinkos because I still don't have internet, and my plan was to come reprint shipping labels. So, I log in to paypal to reprint labels and find out I can't because I'm an hour past the 24hour shipping label reprint deadline that the guy on the phone neglected to mention a few hours ago. lol. So i call paypal again and they say "SORRY. you just have to void everything and do it again 1 by 1" apparently batch shipping is buggy.

Anyway. Now I have to go through and void each friggen label. Tomorrow I will just go send these all through the actual post office. I have no idea how to ship large orders in a reasonably way! I always try to do it efficiently, but them crap like this happens.

So. Yea. This is a cluster**** and y'all are about to get shipping void notices. I'M SO SORRY. I already have all the boxes labeled and ready to ship so I will go to the post office asap tomorrow and ship everything out the old way.

Good luck Booper :( If I can help in anyway let me know!!!! I don't know what I would do.. Just that I could do something haha
HHKB Pro 1| Poker 2(MX Browns)| Leopold FC200R (MX Blue)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yup, that tasted purple" -Lulu

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/138889771@N05/

Offline dohbot

« Reply #567 on: Tue, 05 January 2016, 19:39:11 »
I'm here for emotional support :P

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #568 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 07:17:25 »
I'm here for emotional support :P

Me too! :D

Offline lishi

• Luxury Taste Buds
    • Personal Website
« Reply #569 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 07:19:36 »

It's all good! I've had this happen with Paypal too, their 24 hour shipping label expiration is really dumb.
All the kustom 60s

Offline UTEster750

« Reply #570 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 07:21:27 »

Don't stress Booper, everyone who won caps will be happy, even with paypal stuffing you around  :)

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #571 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 16:10:32 »
Thanks for being patient and understanding guys! Keyboard community folks really are the best!

Also, I got everything shipped today! Woot!

Ill try to enter in tracking into PayPal later tonight.  :D

Offline OfTheWild

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Make things. Have fun.
    • Studios of the Wild
« Reply #572 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 16:49:38 »
Thanks for being patient and understanding guys! Keyboard community folks really are the best!

Also, I got everything shipped today! Woot!

Ill try to enter in tracking into PayPal later tonight.  :D

I think as a general demographic, keyboard folks are used to waiting... a looooong time for things they've ordered - You are probably way ahead of the curve regardless of any road-blocks :thumb:

-Dana

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #573 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 17:08:15 »
Spotted my first keywok, 'rabbit' and 'shark' in the wild.

Booper pls

Offline raymogi

« Reply #574 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 17:09:57 »
Looking forward to receiving these beauties!
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Booper

• * Destiny Supporter
    • omniclectic.com
« Reply #575 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 17:48:25 »

Booper pls
Hoff's drunk casts!? LoL!! If you liked those you'll be more impressed with ones I don't fuxk up! :D

Offline Sent

• Simplistic Serenity
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
« Reply #576 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 17:52:53 »
Pft, dunno why you were so worried, Boop.  You communicated the issue and that's already leaps and bounds better than many. :thumb:  Plus, everyone here loves you. :))

Offline Vittra

• Airflow Optimizer
« Reply #577 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 18:25:23 »
Nice caps. Grats to those who participated and won. Violaceous and Soul Slate are fiione.
Filco MJ Linear R LE TKL

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #578 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 18:40:44 »

Booper pls
Hoff's drunk casts!? LoL!! If you liked those you'll be more impressed with ones I don't fuxk up! :D

Aww, I want some drunk casts.  I can only picture their glory as you imagine how awesome bizarre alcohol inspired combos will look.

Offline tigersharkdude

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #579 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 20:02:53 »

Booper pls

Aww, I want some drunk casts.  I can only picture their glory as you imagine how awesome bizarre alcohol inspired combos will look.

The color combos were wild, tgey worked though.

Offline scubaste

« Reply #580 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 20:37:50 »

Booper pls

The color combos were wild, tgey worked though.

The colors did turn out pretty awesome. They might have been a tiny bit sloppy though.  :p  :p  :p The shark was pretty perfect though! Fun times, bummed we couldnt make it to the nashville meet up too.

Offline dohbot

« Reply #581 on: Wed, 06 January 2016, 20:39:37 »
Yay got my tracking!

Offline IMBoddy

« Reply #582 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 00:00:07 »
To whoever got my second cap, make sure to pay it forward!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :D

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #583 on: Thu, 07 January 2016, 10:34:56 »
There are pictures of them, but I'll let Hoff do the honors of posting those. Once he does, I'll post the ones I took :p
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline happyturtlee

« Reply #584 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 09:27:24 »
Got my caps today! Thanks, Booper, for all the trouble you went through to ship these out to us :).

123259-0

Offline Incredigasmic

• Orange is Love. Orange is Life.
« Reply #585 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 10:08:46 »
Cannot wait for mine!!!!
"If I married my 6th grade gf I'd be white trash...7th grade I'd be alright" ~ Binge

"Incredi is the foremost master of all things orange" ~ BroCaps

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #586 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 10:16:54 »
Got my caps today! Thanks, Booper, for all the trouble you went through to ship these out to us :).

(Attachment Link)

The cosmo is so sexy!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #587 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 10:17:53 »
Cannot wait for mine!!!!

Same. Mine aren't due until tomorrow, but I keep checking the USPS tracking to see if they'll be extra efficient today.
As if...

Offline DAVYtm

• #dateless
« Reply #588 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 10:25:34 »
Cannot wait for mine!!!!

Same. Mine aren't due until tomorrow, but I keep checking the USPS tracking to see if they'll be extra efficient today.
As if...

Mine said it was coming Monday yesterday, but you made me go recheck and now it's out for delivery today  :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #589 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:21:37 »
Cannot wait for mine!!!!

As if...

Mine said it was coming Monday yesterday, but you made me go recheck and now it's out for delivery today  :D

Offline dohbot

« Reply #590 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 11:35:17 »
Just checked my shipping it was supposed to come on Saturday but it's here. I just need to get home

Offline IMBoddy

« Reply #591 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:31:36 »
Hello fellow Boopers. Due to a slight mixup I received my second cap. So I'm going to have to ship it out. I'm looking for a CONUS Booper less Geekhacker. I have an enraged Lilith which I would like to pay it forward. I will cover shipping and cost of the cap. All I ask is to find it a good home. Please contact me if you fit this description. Just to fair I'm going to RNG the names tonight after work so everyone has a fair chance. Please PM me otherwise I might not catch it
« Last Edit: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:37:54 by IMBoddy »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #592 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:35:00 »
Hello fellow Boopers. Due to a slight mixup I received my second cap. So I'm going to have to ship it out. I'm looking for a CONUS Booper less Geekhacker. I have an enraged Lilith which I would like to pay it forward. I will cover shipping and cost of the cap. All I ask is to find it a good home. Please contact me if you fit this description.

PM sent.

Offline scubaste

« Reply #593 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 12:35:57 »
Hello fellow Boopers. Due to a slight mixup I received my second cap. So I'm going to have to ship it out. I'm looking for a CONUS Booper less Geekhacker. I have an enraged Lilith which I would like to pay it forward. I will cover shipping and cost of the cap. All I ask is to find it a good home. Please contact me if you fit this description.

So cool of you to do this, I'm sure you'll find a good home for it!  :thumb:  :thumb:

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #594 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 14:03:01 »
Caps came in today!!

These are super pretty, thanks again boop!

Offline sitch

« Reply #595 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 15:31:34 »
Hello fellow Boopers. Due to a slight mixup I received my second cap. So I'm going to have to ship it out. I'm looking for a CONUS Booper less Geekhacker. I have an enraged Lilith which I would like to pay it forward. I will cover shipping and cost of the cap. All I ask is to find it a good home. Please contact me if you fit this description. Just to fair I'm going to RNG the names tonight after work so everyone has a fair chance. Please PM me otherwise I might not catch it

International needs some love too  :'(

Offline dohbot

« Reply #596 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 16:23:54 »
Just got my caps today!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #597 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 16:47:59 »
Just got my caps today!

You sure you're in NY? Kinda looks like Australia. Or New Zealand.

Offline ubibaba742

« Reply #598 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 16:48:03 »
Just got my caps today!
There's all the monkeys!

Offline Zanduby

« Reply #599 on: Fri, 08 January 2016, 16:48:57 »
Just got my caps today!

Damn! Looks good, but I'm a bit salty. I only wanted one...