Author Topic: [GB] Rad Hard - SA Row 3 add-on to Nuclear Data Green (Shipped)  (Read 55569 times)

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
According to my wife, two boxes from you have arrived  :thumb: .

She had a devil of a time separating them from each other, you package taped them to death, so she had to use a slim razor to slice through all that tape to finally get at the boxes.

Opened them up and said a whole lot of BIG, fat Yellow plastic keys with a small amount of Red coloured keys inside the boxes hence it has to be your RAD sets that's arrived.

Looking forward to adding them to a few keyboards that re-capture that unique "End-Of-Days" sentiment which has now returned in the 21st Century  8) .

That means mine should not be far behind!  Yay! :)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator

She had a devil of a time separating them from each other, you package taped them to death, so she had to use a slim razor to slice through all that tape to finally get at the boxes.

Opened them up and said a whole lot of BIG, fat Yellow plastic keys with a small amount of Red coloured keys inside the boxes hence it has to be your RAD sets that's arrived.

Looking forward to adding them to a few keyboards that re-capture that unique "End-Of-Days" sentiment which has now returned in the 21st Century  8) .

Elrick, what's wrong?  There's no sexual innuendo in this post...   :confused:

:p :-*

Offline engicoder

I used LOTS of tape. If your postal service is anything like ours, no amount of tape is too much!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Elrick, what's wrong?  There's no sexual innuendo in this post...   :confused:

:p :-*

His wife deftly wielding a slim razor is kinda kinky ...
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline engicoder

Oh...yours was taped to Elrick's....I figured I'd save on shipping that way. Australia isn't that big you guys can get together and sort it out. :p

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

Oh...yours was taped to Elrick's....I figured I'd save on shipping that way. Australia isn't that big you guys can get together and sort it out. :p

:))

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
His wife deftly wielding a slim razor is kinda kinky ...

Have a single blade razor and ONLY she knows how to use it on my face.  Remembered when I first used one in High School nearly shaved off my nose since my hands are too big to handle such a small blade but the Mrs has such small, slim fingers she easily can wield a blade quite easily.

Love when I get back home she has me mounted in the Lounge Chair tilted back and before I can say a word, creams my face and removes the hairy growth in one swoop of the blade.  That is why I never get her angry because that will affect the razor blade quite easily when she uses it  ;) .

Always trust in your Mrs because she determines whether you get up in one piece, the joy of marriage  8) .

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
Mine have arrived... It's time to put together my "stylish unicorn vomit" (red, blue, yellow, green and orange) Nuclear Data set ;) Pics will be posted when complete.

I missed out on the second set of out of the vault caps, though (should have bought a base set and irradiated vaults) :(

Will partially make up for it with some more relegendables.

Glad to hear one of the international shipments made it through. Out of curiosity, what condition was it in? To save cost for you guys, I sent them USPS First Class International, but this recent thread had me a bit concerned.

The box had a very mild pressure mark on the top left edge and that's it. Seems to have been very well treated in transit.
91074-0

And the caps are perfect :D
91076-1

Thank you!
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline tjweir

• * Exquisite Elder
Mine have arrived... It's time to put together my "stylish unicorn vomit" (red, blue, yellow, green and orange) Nuclear Data set ;) Pics will be posted when complete.

I missed out on the second set of out of the vault caps, though (should have bought a base set and irradiated vaults) :(

Glad to hear one of the international shipments made it through. Out of curiosity, what condition was it in? To save cost for you guys, I sent them USPS First Class International, but this recent thread had me a bit concerned.

The box had a very mild pressure mark on the top left edge and that's it. Seems to have been very well treated in transit.
(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Thank you!

Those look awesome!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.

(Attachment Link)

(Attachment Link)

Thank you!

That picture really brings out the yellow - looks great! :D

Offline chrisq

Mine has arrived as well, looks very nice.
Now the only problem is that I only have ONE nuclear data base set.
Anyone want to sell? :)

Offline Cods

• Penumbra SA Mark II please?
Woohoo!
Mine turned up as well.
Standby for pics...
Model M Industrial, SSK, Unicomp 104, Code TKL MX Green, FC660M MX Green + Clear + White + Grey, FC660C Topre 45g, MagicForce 68 USB and Bluetooth, Whitefox, some optical switch 65% Bluetooth split spacebar thing ... wait, I think I need an intervention. Too late, there’s a couple of new Model Fs on the way.
Too much SA is never enough.

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Mine definitely can't be too far behind then!

Offline longcat

Pics of my set on a WASD Code. The white back lighting reflects white from under the green keys and yellow from under the Rad Hard keys. I'm digging them.

Sorry for the iPhone pics. Can't find the DSLR at the moment.

Offline engicoder

Pics of my set on a WASD Code. The white back lighting reflects white from under the green keys and yellow from under the Rad Hard keys. I'm digging them.

Sorry for the iPhone pics. Can't find the DSLR at the moment.

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks for pics. Neat backlight effect. I am sure it is even better in person.  :thumb:

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Mine haz arrivedd!!1!1

Many thank your for this GB - the yellow is fantastic :)

92359-0

Offline engicoder

Mine haz arrivedd!!1!1

(Attachment Link)

Fantastic...I was becoming a bit concerned that yours might have been lost somewhere!!

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Mine haz arrivedd!!1!1

(Attachment Link)

Fantastic...I was becoming a bit concerned that yours might have been lost somewhere!!

Actually they went to the old PO box, and that only gets checked once every few weeks now.