Author Topic: Can we get some moderation please?  (Read 29070 times)

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: Can we get some moderation please?
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 12:38:23 »
I can tell you my post count never changes.

So much for me ever selling in Classifieds or ever buying a BroCap.

Your post count isn't changing because people have been spamming the **** out of the board trying to get to 50 posts. This  has been discussed multiple times now. No one's post count in changing in most areas of the forum. I do not disagree with this approach since it was completely out of control for a while there. I'm sure it will return to normal once things calm down.
So let's punish all for the rules of somebody else. Great approach mods.

pm jwaz and cry to him

Offline bcredbottle

« Reply #51 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 12:41:31 »

Your post count isn't changing because people have been spamming the **** out of the board trying to get to 50 posts. This  has been discussed multiple times now. No one's post count in changing in most areas of the forum. I do not disagree with this approach since it was completely out of control for a while there. I'm sure it will return to normal once things calm down.

The mods do their best. But there was a flood of ****posting randos who showed up when the 100 post rule was announced. They have limited resources (time) and did their best to stem the tide. If we had more mods I'm sure they could have dealt with the issue on a case-by-case basis. The few mods left do a lot, we just need more (for example, njbair would be a good additional mod...).

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #52 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:11:20 »

Thanks!  Glad you approve.  :)

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #53 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:23:09 »

pm jwaz and cry to him

Actually that would be houf, idiot. But nice try.
No, he’s not around. How that sound to ya? Jot it down.

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #54 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:40:55 »
Personal attacks so soon? How long before you edit all your posts?

Offline inanis

• Truly Literally The Cloud
  • * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #55 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:42:01 »
How bout we all just play nice for the day?
Some hearts are gallows, I'm not here for hangin' around

Offline jbondeson

« Reply #56 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:44:39 »
This is why we can't have nice things... like the What's Bothering You thread.  :mad:

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #57 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 13:47:11 »

k

Offline zlittell

• My Projects
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:09:42 »

k

God I hate your avatar... and the fact that its always at a different ****ing orientation.  U creepy BB

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 14:32:24 »

What? No thanks for trying to nominate you for a mod position? I'm appalled.

Offline KippHuntress

« Reply #60 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:00:01 »

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #61 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:18:34 »

Show Image

who are you?
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #62 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:20:01 »

Show Image

who are you?

HipsterPunks v3

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #63 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:21:38 »

k

God I hate your avatar... and the fact that its always at a different ****ing orientation.  U creepy BB
LOL how dare you hate uncle Phil ;_;

Rest in peace uncle Phil, for real.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #64 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:27:26 »

Doesn't really matter for you though, since the mods are always resetting your post count anyways.

Hmm, maybe they're just trying to keep you from reaching 666 posts because they want you to stay.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #65 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:29:55 »
I dunno why everyone cares so damn much about post count. I mean, I get why all these guys that want Bro Caps currently care about it, but outside of that I don't get all the fuss.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #66 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 15:32:02 »

Doesn't really matter for you though, since the mods are always resetting your post count anyways.

Hmm, maybe they're just trying to keep you from reaching 666 posts because they want you to stay.
k

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #67 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 16:30:23 »

He asked for it (literally).

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #68 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 19:52:32 »
I dunno why everyone cares so damn much about post count. I mean, I get why all these guys that want Bro Caps currently care about it, but outside of that I don't get all the fuss.

Post count is also a requirement for creating classifieds threads.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline inanis

• * Destiny Supporter
    • SEALWoodworking
« Reply #69 on: Mon, 09 November 2015, 19:59:44 »

Post count is also a requirement for creating classifieds threads.

True, true. But most of the people complaining either already have over 25 posts or have been members for like 10 days. Sure, eventually that would be an issue, but by the time that rolls around this should be long resolved. If you did fall into a weird space where you technically fulfilled all the requirements but your post count doesn't reflect that, that would be frustrating. I hope the Mods would fix it on the backend for those cases.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #70 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:01:26 »
Why has the bothering you thread been locked again?
Can we get them to build the Alps ten feet higher and get Cherry to pay for it?
Katushkin's Clearout | Twitter | Steam | Instagram| Discord - katushkin

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #71 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:02:24 »

Clearly it was bothering the mods. :P

Offline beehatch

• baehatch
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #72 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:02:36 »

They probably thought the **** flinging would continue in there since the Bro Therapy thread had to be locked as a result.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #73 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:06:09 »

They probably thought the **** flinging would continue in there since the Bro Therapy thread had to be locked as a result.

Ah of course. All other drama can continue for a while, but not if it goes into bro therapy.

The conversation had clearly moved on, long ago. There are some twitch trigger fingers somewhere...

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #74 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:07:54 »

Ah of course. All other drama can continue for a while, but not if it goes into bro therapy.

The conversation had clearly moved on, long ago. There are some twitch trigger fingers somewhere...

I think the mods lock threads then review them together to determine if moderation needs to happen. It's like a group project.

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #75 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:10:01 »
I think the mods lock threads then review them together to determine if moderation needs to happen. It's like a group project.

Ah ok. TBF there wasn't much left after the original post got deleted and bee edited her screenshot out.

Would make sense to put an announcement in there or something.

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:16:32 »
The bothering thread keeps getting locked because people keep using it as a dumping ground for veiled insults against other users. We don't like having to lock threads (although I know it may seem that way), but sometimes we feel it is preferable to lock a thread temporarily while we deal with outstanding reports and situations.

The thread has been unlocked again. Please let's keep it a safe place for people to vent their troubles, rather than a spot for more community drama.

Ah ok. TBF there wasn't much left after the original post got deleted and bee edited her screenshot out.

Would make sense to put an announcement in there or something.

That's a good point. Usually we're more concerned with dealing with the reports that have come in and getting things up and running again, so it gets overlooked. However, it's completely reasonable that you would all want to know what's going on, and I'll try to do my best to accommodate if I lock threads in the future. I can't speak for the rest of the mods on this point, but I will make sure they are aware of the request.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline katushkin

• Too Keycool for School
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Just the guy
« Reply #77 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:21:23 »
That's a good point. Usually we're more concerned with dealing with the reports that have come in and getting things up and running again, so it gets overlooked. However, it's completely reasonable that you would all want to know what's going on, and I'll try to do my best to accommodate if I lock threads in the future. I can't speak for the rest of the mods on this point, but I will make sure they are aware of the request.

Fair enough. I mean, if it's obvious, there are warnings in the thread, and there are clear violations of the Forum's TOS, then I guess it's not warranted. But when two are locked and it's down to reports rather than something obvious, then it does help :)

Thanks for the explanation though. Still <3 the mods

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #78 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:46:06 »
The bothering thread keeps getting locked because people keep using it as a dumping ground for veiled insults against other users. We don't like having to lock threads (although I know it may seem that way), but sometimes we feel it is preferable to lock a thread temporarily while we deal with outstanding reports and situations.

The thread has been unlocked again. Please let's keep it a safe place for people to vent their troubles, rather than a spot for more community drama.

Should we perhaps have a thread for insulting other users, so THAT thread can be locked when required leaving the bothering thread for stuff that bothers us?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #79 on: Thu, 19 November 2015, 23:53:03 »
Thanks for the explanation though. Still <3 the mods

Not a problem! If anyone ever has questions about moderation decisions I was involved in, feel free to ask me for an explanation. We try to be pretty transparent around here :thumb:

Should we perhaps have a thread for insulting other users, so THAT thread can be locked when required leaving the bothering thread for stuff that bothers us?

I'd much prefer we didn't insult other users at all. We're all here to share our passion for keyboards, among other things, to see cool stuff, and learn from one another. While it's true that people don't always get along, there are much healthier ways to deal with that conflict than continually confronting one another.
Please PM me if you are waiting on classifieds approval or have a question about the classifieds rules. | geekhack Terms of Service

Max Nighthawk x8 (MX Brown) | CM QFR (MX Blue) | CM QFR (MX Clear) | RK-9000 (MX Red) | Model M 1391401 | Model M SSK 1370475 | CM Novatouch | G80-8113 (MX Clear) | 60% (85g MX Blue) | Whitefox Aria (MX Clear) | CL-LX (MX Clear) | Mira SE (MX Clear)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #80 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 07:38:56 »
Can the mods please put a note when they lock the bothering thread, I keep getting PM's from people thinking I did it.

For the record last time I even attempted to lock it the mods unlocked it almost immediately. :P

And tapatalk keeps timing out so I don't know if my PM's are going through.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #81 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 09:17:44 »
Can the mods please put a note when they lock the bothering thread, I keep getting PM's from people thinking I did it.

For the record last time I even attempted to lock it the mods unlocked it almost immediately.

STARTS A THREAD DEDICATED TO COMPLAINING

GETS MAD WHEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #82 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 09:24:43 »

For the record last time I even attempted to lock it the mods unlocked it almost immediately.

STARTS A THREAD DEDICATED TO COMPLAINING

GETS MAD WHEN PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT IT
I get mad when people complain to me about not being able to complain! :P

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #83 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 09:25:10 »
I still wonder why people causing trouble aren't muted even for like a few hours instead of locking a thread.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #84 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 09:53:21 »
I still wonder why people causing trouble aren't muted even for like a few hours instead of locking a thread.

Mutes are tied to the warning system which works in 24 hour increments. To mute a user for only a couple hours requires us to mute them and remember to unmute them later, while longer mutes expire automatically. While doing so works sometimes, I'm not about to put a three-hour mute on someone if that means it expires at 4:30am for me. Perhaps that's not the best way to do it, but it's a limitation of forum software at this time.

Still, usually if issues are confined to a single user, we will take action against that user rather than against the thread. In this case, multiple users were involved, and that thread has a history of devolving into personal attacks very quickly. It was faster to lock the thread and take care of the offending posts, and it removed the risk of users continuing to post negative comments while we cleaned up the thread. In this case, the thread was locked, we discussed as a team what action to take, removed the posts we felt were offensive or against TOS, and gave warnings to some of the users whose posts were removed. At this point, there was a miscommunication about who was going to unlock the thread, and it ended up not being unlocked until this morning.

It was unfortunate that the thread was delayed in getting unlocked, and it was not intended to keep it down for so long. Ideally, the thread would have been locked for significantly less than an hour while we cleaned things up. Thanks for your feedback, and we will try to be more vigilant about unlocking threads in a timely fashion in the future.

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #85 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 10:03:17 »
Thanks for the complete answer.
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #86 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 10:27:34 »
It's so strange having more than one mod, though it's about time.

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #87 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 11:57:43 »
Mods are doing a bang up job moderating me.

10/10 would hire.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #88 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 12:03:15 »
Mods are doing a bang up job moderating me.

10/10 would hire.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeee

Offline demik

• Pronounced "demique"
« Reply #89 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 12:19:56 »
Houf, do you come with a sexy French maid outfit or would that be extra? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Offline jwaz

• * based mod
  • #geekhack on freenode
« Reply #90 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 12:43:58 »
It's so strange having more than one mod, though it's about time.

:-*

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #91 on: Fri, 20 November 2015, 14:06:50 »
Houf, do you come with a sexy French maid outfit or would that be extra? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh that's extra. Sorry bby

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #92 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 21:08:08 »
ppffff.   Let chaos reign.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #93 on: Sat, 21 November 2015, 23:37:37 »
Mutes are tied to the warning system which works in 24 hour increments. To mute a user for only a couple hours requires us to mute them and remember to unmute them later, while longer mutes expire automatically. While doing so works sometimes, I'm not about to put a three-hour mute on someone if that means it expires at 4:30am for me. Perhaps that's not the best way to do it, but it's a limitation of forum software at this time.

I'm wondering why you're doing moderation at 1:30am instead of sleeping!

Offline user 18

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #94 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 00:25:37 »

I'm wondering why you're doing moderation at 1:30am instead of sleeping!

Same reason I'm responding to this post at 1:30 am  :))

I usually don't make it to sleep until around 2:00 or so, quite often because I start working on something and lose track of time. I'm sure it'll all catch up to me soon though.

Offline vivalarevolución

• Keep it real b/c any other way is too stressful
« Reply #95 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 10:47:59 »
Also, moderators don't get paid.  You get what you pay for.  So if you want some better moderation, perhaps it would be wiser to ask if we could institute a fee to improve the user experience.
Wish I had some gif or quote for this space, but I got nothing

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #96 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 16:07:36 »
Also, moderators don't get paid.  You get what you pay for.  So if you want some better moderation, perhaps it would be wiser to ask if we could institute a fee to improve the user experience.
You'd have to charge for membership or to use classifieds or something. Seems like just keeping the site hosted is almost too much of an expense to keep it going.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #97 on: Sun, 22 November 2015, 21:13:44 »
Well certain people must be paying the mods a lot, because I see them being moderated all the time. I'll have to be sure to thank them.

My boards:
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #98 on: Mon, 23 November 2015, 03:18:24 »
The moderators are paid in love and unicorm vomit :p

Offline jdcarpe

• * Curator
  • Live long, and prosper.
« Reply #99 on: Tue, 08 December 2015, 13:48:34 »
Why do reported posts in a vendor forum get reported to the forum mod? A vendor isn't going to enforce ToS violations. They should go to the global mod team.
KMAC :: LZ-GH :: WASD CODE :: WASD v2 :: GH60 :: Alps64 :: JD45 :: IBM Model M :: IBM 4704 "Pingmaster"

http://jd40.info :: http://jd45.info

in memoriam

"When I was a kid, I used to take things apart and never put them back together."