Author Topic: GH's good writing—an appreciation  (Read 9703 times)

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
GH's good writing—an appreciation
« on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 22:36:16 »
I've thought about this for some time, and am finally getting around to mentioning it.

GH's greatness is obvious: You get to learn everything in the universe about keyboards, and to discuss them down to the last detail.

However, I've also been impressed by how well most of the people write here. I've participated in lots of forums, and IMHO GH's literacy level is way above average.

I suppose that shouldn't be a surprise. Sure, many of you are into MKs because you game. But I don't think anyone can use KBs so often, and so intensely (LOL) without it affecting the quality of their writing too.

No doubt we want to write more, too, because MKs make it so easy and fun. Like many of you, I've forced myself to type away on mushy RDs and membrane boards through the years, considering them tools for doing work. But typing on buckling springs, Cherry MXs or Alpses encourages me to write. It's like a job with free food and massages.

Anyway, thanks for the writing and reading pleasure, GH, in addition to all the learning and geek-o-stimulation.

Cheers, A.
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
Re: GH's good writing—an appreciation
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 22:37:15 »
thankz

Offline gain

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 22:42:17 »
ur welcum m7 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:thumb:

I agree. It also makes me more conscious of what I post, which I think is a good thing :V

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 17 February 2016, 23:15:54 »
I probably has the worse grammars on geekhackers. Thanks to my bean heritage I learned Spanish as my first language which eventually set me up for a life of horrible English.