Author Topic: Mods absent?  (Read 4579 times)

Offline .

Mods absent?
« on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 00:08:35 »
Hey,

I sent a private message to HoffmanMyster weeks ago and recently reported my own post in order to get my username changed. No response yet though. Who do I need to reach out to to get my username changed?

Offline yui

Re: Mods absent?
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 07:24:08 »
I would guess that mods are kinda busy, with the whole bot pandemic thing going on, give him some time, and i do think that moderators on GH are not paid for it so he may have a job also, although weeks ago seems strange as he answered questions on the forum about threads disappearing last week, maybe he is not the right person to ask
vi vi vi - the roman number of the beast (Plan9 fortune)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 11:53:21 »
Not absent, just busy. I'm really sorry about taking some time to get to your request. Like yui said, we have jobs and some other duties to tend to on the site, resulting in some prioritization that needs to happen. There are a few other username change requests that I need to bang out as well. It's never a good feeling to leave people hanging, so I feel terrible about taking so long to get to this. Really sorry about that.  :|  Your username has been changed now though, and yes I am (one of) the correct person to speak to regarding that.  :thumb:

Offline .

« Reply #3 on: Mon, 19 October 2020, 12:04:11 »
Not absent, just busy. I'm really sorry about taking some time to get to your request. Like yui said, we have jobs and some other duties to tend to on the site, resulting in some prioritization that needs to happen. There are a few other username change requests that I need to bang out as well. It's never a good feeling to leave people hanging, so I feel terrible about taking so long to get to this. Really sorry about that.  :|  Your username has been changed now though, and yes I am (one of) the correct person to speak to regarding that.  :thumb:

Thank you so much! I can understand that you're busy.