Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2173021 times)

Offline GreyAmbience

• I can stop when ever I want
Re: KeyForge - SABER SALE IS LIVE! ENTER NOW!
« Reply #250 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:32:28 »
Just wanted to clarify something for everyone about the Mystery Raffle. I should have worded things a little better, as it seems there are a few people that were confused.

If you select a raffle ticket for the Mystery Raffle, you are PURCHASING a raffle ticket and will be invoiced even if you don't win a Saber in this sale. If you selected a raffle ticket, you will be invoiced for $5 prior to the Mystery Raffle. I did this for people that want to participate in the Saber sale but can't afford an artisan. This gives everyone the chance of getting one!

I realize that this could have been communicated better. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused. If anybody wants to opt out of the Mystery Raffle, please let me know! It's not a problem at all :)
Lol I totally misunderstood this. I thought it was for a mystery keycap. I picked the caps I wanted and a ticket to the mystery raffle.   

Oh well, if it goes to support your future work I'll keep my ticket :]

Offline Kemindo

• one world one promise
« Reply #251 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 11:50:19 »
Just wanted to clarify something for everyone about the Mystery Raffle. I should have worded things a little better, as it seems there are a few people that were confused.

If you select a raffle ticket for the Mystery Raffle, you are PURCHASING a raffle ticket and will be invoiced even if you don't win a Saber in this sale. If you selected a raffle ticket, you will be invoiced for $5 prior to the Mystery Raffle. I did this for people that want to participate in the Saber sale but can't afford an artisan. This gives everyone the chance of getting one!

I realize that this could have been communicated better. I apologize for any confusion this might have caused. If anybody wants to opt out of the Mystery Raffle, please let me know! It's not a problem at all :)

Entered , will be in the mystery raffle as well. Its jst for fun guys dnt be to ......  :p Jst try ur luck nd good luck to all  :thumb:
Peace and Service

Offline gohono3

« Reply #252 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 12:11:49 »
I couldn't resist the allure of the mystery raffle, glad to support your work! GL HF!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #253 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 12:19:17 »
Entered!! Raffle too! Thanks for doing this Sneaky Potates

Sent from my OnePlus One

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #254 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 12:39:03 »
Trying my luck once again. :D

Good luck to everyone!

Offline Vox_PT

« Reply #255 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:27:24 »
I entered aswell (not on the Mistery Key raffle though). These look very nice.
Good luck everyone.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #256 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:43:47 »
Holy cow, I can't believe the amount of people that have entered! You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the support guys! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #257 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:50:40 »
Holy cow, I can't believe the amount of people that have entered! You guys are amazing! Thanks for all the support guys! :D

The caps are amazing! :D

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #258 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:51:53 »

The caps are GRRREAT!

Offline biocalves

« Reply #259 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 13:55:17 »

The caps are GRRREAT!

Dad jokes...

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #260 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:02:04 »

The caps are GRRREAT!

Dad jokes...

You know it.  ;D

Offline Volucris

• beep boop
« Reply #261 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:08:09 »
I really...really like the Stealth variant. Great keys. Entered!
KUL ES-87 - MX Browns

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #262 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:32:18 »

Lol I totally misunderstood this. I thought it was for a mystery keycap. I picked the caps I wanted and a ticket to the mystery raffle.   

Oh well, if it goes to support your future work I'll keep my ticket :]

Heh, same. Good thing I came to the thread to get clarification before I sent my form in.

And I'm in. Nice work.

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #263 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:40:21 »
I want to know exactly how many people have entered.  :cool:

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #264 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:44:32 »

eleventy nine thousand

Offline Kemindo

• one world one promise
« Reply #265 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 14:56:18 »

Sad to hear it ...... ;D
Peace and Service

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #266 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:24:33 »

eleventy nine thousand

Off by three.

Sad to hear it ...... ;D

Don't worry, there's still plenty of stock! I don't think you guys will be too disappointed.

Offline jjnist

« Reply #267 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:40:19 »
"I do not want to enter the raffle, go to hell" :))

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #268 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:48:59 »
"I do not want to enter the raffle, go to hell" :))

Well I imagine that's what I would say if I didn't want to enter my Mystery Key Raffle :D

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #269 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 15:49:02 »
Imagine living in the age where it was actually possible to bump in to one of these monsters

Jesus christ, try fighting that off with a stone on a stick. Yikes. Nope!

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #270 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 16:48:28 »
Imagine living in the age where it was actually possible to bump in to one of these monsters

Show Image

I was gonna say, no way would I live. Wouldn't even live bumping into a regular tiger.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #271 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:01:22 »

Show Image

I was gonna say, no way would I live. Wouldn't even live bumping into a regular tiger.

Could you imagine getting your leg crushed by those jaws? :O

Offline Potatoes

« Reply #272 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:21:45 »

Show Image

I could beat that up with my bare hands while blindfolded.

Offline Mrs. Butter

« Reply #273 on: Wed, 01 June 2016, 17:58:40 »

Diego says hi, too.
Silent RF 87u / CM Novatouch / Leopold FC660c

Offline eyedrop

« Reply #274 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 01:14:23 »
I just entered.  Good luck to everyone.

I read the fine print and really appreciate that you will notify those who didn't get pick as a courtesy.  I am sure as your first sale, it will be hectic and there are lots of logistics involve to get the ball rolling.

Thanks again!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #275 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 10:33:10 »
Great day yesterday everyone! I imagine most of the entries are pretty much done, I'm only keeping it open now for the last couple of stragglers that might have been busy today.

Here's a quick list of things I need to accomplish:

1. Organize the drawing pools

2. Close the sale

3. Draw winners

4. Double check and triple check information

5. Send out invoices, notify losers

6. Collect payment

7. Draw the Mystery Key!

8. Package keycaps

9. Ship

10. Weep uncontrollably

This is my first sale, so I want to do things RIGHT. Don't be afraid to let me know if there's anything I can be doing better.

Friday the sale will close. I'm going to be keeping a pretty strict rule of 48 hours to pay your invoice upon receipt, simply because there will be others that would gladly take the keycaps. If you run into troubles or need some extra time, PLEASE message me so we can work it out. I won't move to shipping until the majority of invoices are paid, which hopefully isn't more than a day or two after invoices are sent out.

This process is going to most likely sprawl out into next week. After invoices have been paid, I will draw the Mystery Key winner to celebrate. I've decided to reveal the keycap to everyone on that day, but not the winner. Just to keep you all in suspense and wonder if it's you :D

I fully expect to start shipping your winnings by the end of next week, as long as I don't get hit by a car or something. :)

Lots to do!

Offline GreyAmbience

« Reply #276 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 10:35:30 »
Great day yesterday everyone! I imagine most of the entries are pretty much done, I'm only keeping it open now for the last couple of stragglers that might have been busy today.

2. Close the sale

3. Draw winners

6. Collect payment

7. Draw the Mystery Key!

8. Package keycaps

9. Ship

10. Weep uncontrollably

This is my first sale, so I want to do things RIGHT. Don't be afraid to let me know if there's anything I can be doing better.

Friday the sale will close. I'm going to be keeping a pretty strict rule of 48 hours to pay your invoice upon receipt, simply because there will be others that would gladly take the keycaps. If you run into troubles or need some extra time, PLEASE message me so we can work it out. I won't move to shipping until the majority of invoices are paid, which hopefully isn't more than a day or two after invoices are sent out.

This process is going to most likely sprawl out into next week. After invoices have been paid, I will draw the Mystery Key winner to celebrate. I've decided to reveal the keycap to everyone on that day, but not the winner. Just to keep you all in suspense and wonder if it's you :D

I fully expect to start shipping your winnings by the end of next week, as long as I don't get hit by a car or something. :)

Lots to do!

Awesome dude! Don't break your self down over this. People in the keycap community has a great deal of patience :)

Offline jjnist

« Reply #277 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 13:20:51 »

Awesome dude! Don't break your self down over this. People in the keycap community has a great deal of patience :)

Naw man, I've never seen keycaps take longer than expected to get to buyers :D :))

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #278 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 14:47:19 »

2. Close the sale

3. Draw winners

6. Collect payment

7. Draw the Mystery Key!

8. Package keycaps

9. Ship

10. Weep uncontrollably

Lots to do!

Naw man, I've never seen keycaps take longer than expected to get to buyers :D :))

Bahaha yeah you guys are right. I'm going to do things at a moderate pace, as frankly I'm exhausted from making so many keycaps. But I'm really hoping to start shipping by the end of next week. I'll keep you guys posted!

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #279 on: Thu, 02 June 2016, 17:50:45 »
I appreciate the clear communication you have with this sale.

Keep up the great work!

COASTERRRRRRPLZZZ
« Last Edit: Thu, 02 June 2016, 17:53:29 by kenmai9 »

Offline mylove1431

• A little bear
« Reply #280 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 08:28:45 »

2. Close the sale

3. Draw winners

6. Collect payment

7. Draw the Mystery Key!

8. Package keycaps

9. Ship

10. Weep uncontrollably

Lots to do!

:thumb:
Just A little Bear

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #281 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 08:35:10 »

2. Close the sale

3. Draw winners

6. Collect payment

7. Draw the Mystery Key!

8. Package keycaps

9. Ship

10. Weep uncontrollably

Lots to do!

Good luck man!

Offline murkey

• murkey's alpaca farm
« Reply #282 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 15:14:51 »
It's going to be hard not to say "boop" every time I hit Esc...

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #283 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 18:44:50 »
It's going to be hard not to say "boop" every time I hit Esc...

Right on the nose!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
Re: KeyForge - Choosing Winners!
« Reply #285 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 20:07:27 »
Sale is now closed. I'd like to personally thank everyone for their support and awesome attitudes toward this sale. I'm overwhelmed with how awesome you guys have been. I can't tell you the feeling of being able to create something and have your friends and peers want what you've created with your own hands.

Currently I am organizing the pools to choose all the lucky winners. Keep your fingers crossed! Invoices may start going out tonight, I'll keep you posted. My hope is to have all invoices paid by Monday, and we'll go ahead and draw the Mystery Key winner and reveal the key. I'm going to need next week to organize and sort the keycaps and get all of your packages together. I'll post some photos as we go. If anybody has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks everyone!

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #286 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 20:17:28 »
Thanks man!!!

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Offline biocalves

« Reply #287 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 20:18:16 »
Sale is now closed. I'd like to personally thank everyone for their support and awesome attitudes toward this sale. I'm overwhelmed with how awesome you guys have been. I can't tell you the feeling of being able to create something and have your friends and peers want what you've created with your own hands.

Currently I am organizing the pools to choose all the lucky winners. Keep your fingers crossed! Invoices may start going out tonight, I'll keep you posted. My hope is to have all invoices paid by Monday, and we'll go ahead and draw the Mystery Key winner and reveal the key. I'm going to need next week to organize and sort the keycaps and get all of your packages together. I'll post some photos as we go. If anybody has any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. Thanks everyone!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Congratulations on your first sale! It must be exhilarating to move onto the next step as the lot of us are eagerly waiting for invoices.

Offline UsualSuspectXXX

• (⌐■_■)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
« Reply #288 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 20:19:55 »
Awesome! Thanks for the update. Really great work for your first raffle, too.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #289 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 20:35:14 »
And now...you wait.

138814-0

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #290 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 21:08:16 »
Oh, I thought it already was over!

Offline Elrick

• Hype Master
  • Keyboard Orgasmist
« Reply #291 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 21:34:13 »

Show Image

Geeze, I would love to have these beasts still roaming around the streets, imagine the excitement of actually killing one with a spear.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #292 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 21:39:11 »

Show Image

Geeze, I would love to have these beasts still roaming around the streets, imagine the excitement of actually killing one with a spear.

You Aussies are so weird.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #293 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 21:49:38 »
Oh, I thought it already was over!

It's over! Just picking winners and setting up invoicing :D

Offline Moistgun

• Slippery When Wet
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #294 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 21:51:15 »
Go sneaky go sneaky go go sneaky go sneaky go, whoop there it is.

Sent from my local payphone

Offline cpeterson19

• Curis Computers
« Reply #295 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 22:20:15 »
Please bless me with an invoice :thumb:

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk

Offline dannrawr

« Reply #296 on: Fri, 03 June 2016, 22:30:59 »

WTF any Bruce, Cosmonauts

Offline popkorn62