Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178938 times)

Offline KeyCo

Re: KeyForge
« Reply #5850 on: Fri, 11 October 2019, 20:47:00 »
Just received your keycaps for the first time and I have to say they are absolutely wonderful!!!!

Thank you for all of your hard work and communication throughout this process. Your seriously talented.
« Last Edit: Sat, 12 October 2019, 09:21:36 by KeyCo »

Offline audax989

• NOM NOM NOM
    • Guam Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #5851 on: Sat, 12 October 2019, 08:01:55 »
after all these years I finally acquired my very first keyforge cap!

thanks man.

wish there was an extra sticker like the one on the packaging. its super dope.

Offline Quriosity

« Reply #5852 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 04:08:32 »
I finally got my artisans and I'm super happy! I'm not sure how I lucked out but I got the exact combination I wanted - they look great! Thank you for all your hard work, your transparency throughout the process and for meeting your stated deadline. Thanks again!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5853 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 10:58:39 »
This sale had a massive amount of Shishi's. Shishi and Orochi had the same amounts in most of the colorways, but in the ones that didn't, Shishi was higher in number. The fewest of each colorway was Mulder v3s (due to their molds not lasting as long as my other sculpts, no other reason). I did not give everyone Orochis only or something ridiculous like that, and since I spent almost 30 hours straight packing keys for this sale, I would know. Everything was Lucky Dip. People were not guaranteed to get a royal flush of Shishi or something.

Aside from the several keys that were given away for free to try to do something nice, I did sell a few keys in various colorways that were left over from a couple of unpaid larger invoices, which often tend to be packages of 5+ keys, where people assumed it was raffle and not fulfillment. The majority of what was wanted were Shishi, and it was FCFS. These were not all of the extras from this sale, just the ones that came from 3-4 unpaid invoices, and there are several leftover Orochi and Mulder v3 from those same invoices. There are still plenty of extras that will be sold at a later date in a Purge Bag sale.

Listen, I get where people are coming from, but this feels like drama for the sake of drama or something. I wasn't trying to upset anybody, I was just trying to do something nice for the first few people who messaged me in that moment. If I had put up a "Come Get Yer $15 Shishis Just To Piss In Everyone's Face" post on reddit and opened a sale around that, I can understand being quite upset about the situation if you had just purchased keys from the sale.

It's just plastic, guys. I'm doing my best here.

Customers are getting worse and worse as time goes on because we have huge corporations that'll take returns on absolutely everything which is definitely spoiling people to think that absolutely everything should go exactly how they want. Unfortunately these people push this same expectations on small businesses as well, or in this case a one (two?) man team, which they/you can't keep up with.

Coming from the days of GON'sKeyboardWorks where you just ordered your board and hoped it came in months later with no communication or updates, I really appreciate the effort you've been putting in.
I loved the updates that were both emailed and updated on the sale page. I love seeing updates from you Chett here on GH. Hope that these negative messages don't get to you.

I believed in you and you delivered so as long as I can afford it, I will always enter your raffles =)
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #5854 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 12:44:56 »
This sale had a massive amount of Shishi's. Shishi and Orochi had the same amounts in most of the colorways, but in the ones that didn't, Shishi was higher in number. The fewest of each colorway was Mulder v3s (due to their molds not lasting as long as my other sculpts, no other reason). I did not give everyone Orochis only or something ridiculous like that, and since I spent almost 30 hours straight packing keys for this sale, I would know. Everything was Lucky Dip. People were not guaranteed to get a royal flush of Shishi or something.

Aside from the several keys that were given away for free to try to do something nice, I did sell a few keys in various colorways that were left over from a couple of unpaid larger invoices, which often tend to be packages of 5+ keys, where people assumed it was raffle and not fulfillment. The majority of what was wanted were Shishi, and it was FCFS. These were not all of the extras from this sale, just the ones that came from 3-4 unpaid invoices, and there are several leftover Orochi and Mulder v3 from those same invoices. There are still plenty of extras that will be sold at a later date in a Purge Bag sale.

Listen, I get where people are coming from, but this feels like drama for the sake of drama or something. I wasn't trying to upset anybody, I was just trying to do something nice for the first few people who messaged me in that moment. If I had put up a "Come Get Yer $15 Shishis Just To Piss In Everyone's Face" post on reddit and opened a sale around that, I can understand being quite upset about the situation if you had just purchased keys from the sale.

It's just plastic, guys. I'm doing my best here.

Customers are getting worse and worse as time goes on because we have huge corporations that'll take returns on absolutely everything which is definitely spoiling people to think that absolutely everything should go exactly how they want. Unfortunately these people push this same expectations on small businesses as well, or in this case a one (two?) man team, which they/you can't keep up with.

Coming from the days of GON'sKeyboardWorks where you just ordered your board and hoped it came in months later with no communication or updates, I really appreciate the effort you've been putting in.
I loved the updates that were both emailed and updated on the sale page. I love seeing updates from you Chett here on GH. Hope that these negative messages don't get to you.

I believed in you and you delivered so as long as I can afford it, I will always enter your raffles =)

Honestly I fear the hobby is getting progressively worse for small vendors, as big corporations see the potential it has. Really saddens me to see how people expect small runners to behave like big companies even knowing they don't have as near the resources or manpower. Makes me sad because honestly what makes it all special is the uniqueness and exclusivity of the artisantry.

Sneaky and KF are one of the, if not the, most consistent vendors throughou the history of the hobby. Cheers.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 October 2019, 12:53:40 by Gondolindrim »
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline Mings7

« Reply #5855 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 21:41:13 »
I didn't receive a shipping email. Have already sent an email to you a couple of days before.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5856 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 21:48:02 »
I appreciate the support from you guys, it means a lot to me. I don't lash out at people who are critical because their insights are valuable. I wouldn't know what needed to be fixed without feedback, and just the fact that feedback exists means that people care (for better or worse) enough to give it. Unfortunately, there are always going to be people who truly want to see KeyForge fail, and do whatever they can to expedite that process in public. These people are always quite easy to spot. That's life, or at least what people tell me life is. I try to take the bad and the good all together and improve the best I can. Part of being even remotely successful is having every part of what you do broken down and called ****, and then rebuilding it to be better than the last time.

I'm still doing my best to fix things and make sure that the whole experience is better for everyone. I think we take that for granted a lot these days, because everything just works for the most part; new companies spring up and they have the capacity to serve the world right from the start. I'm doing my best to get there without bringing in a bunch of people that might ruin the whole thing. Now that I have a space and help with communication, things are getting a lot smoother. I'm not a business guy, nor did I ever see myself trying to do something like this. I just like to make caps, and I've been pushed by the community to share my work on a larger scale, which means lots of problems to solve and issues to hurdle. This past sale really helped me streamline some really crucial core processes at the heart of cap making, shipping, and fulfillment. I'm always grateful that I have enough people who want my work to continue to succeed that they are willing to work with me to improve it.

I took today off to spend with my family, so I'll be back in the studio in the morning to fix any order issues and help people out. Also, I'm working on getting a Samhain III fleshed out for you guys. There will be a Pumpkin Carving contest, best one gets a free commission.

Offline fcnchuck

« Reply #5857 on: Sun, 13 October 2019, 22:41:50 »
Sent an email to support with a couple of questions about the caps i received compared to my invoice.

Thank you for all the work you have done on these caps.

Offline Digitize

« Reply #5858 on: Mon, 14 October 2019, 10:51:14 »
A day off only? You deserve weeks of vacation after slaving 16 hour days for the mast couple of months.

Well I want to say thank you for all your hard work and always trying to make things right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline calveeen

« Reply #5859 on: Wed, 16 October 2019, 05:15:07 »
Hey Kyle,

Just received my caps from Fulfilment, and they are beyond detailed, I'm stunned.

Amazing work! Gonna be joining as many of your sales in the future, I'm sure you'll continue to produce great pieces as always!

Offline driftingbunnies

« Reply #5860 on: Wed, 16 October 2019, 07:56:10 »
My artisans are stuck in the USPS hell. If you have time, can you message me on GH? I also sent an email to support outlining the situation.

Thanks!

Offline sourtea

« Reply #5861 on: Wed, 16 October 2019, 16:02:09 »
My artisans are stuck in the USPS hell. If you have time, can you message me on GH? I also sent an email to support outlining the situation.

Thanks!
Got the same problem here. Its status hasn't changed for more than a week for me. First time ever I have this problem with usps and not sure what's really happening. Did send an email about this and hopefully you haven't finished all U.S shipments. Looking forward to receiving your reply soon, thank you !

Offline tonydatigeryo

« Reply #5862 on: Wed, 16 October 2019, 16:06:10 »
Mine was stuck in USPS hell up until the day before delivery; before that it just said it was pending acceptance.  Hopefully yours updates soon!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5863 on: Wed, 16 October 2019, 16:15:15 »
I’m checking into these individual issues, and also replying to emails. There is always a huge amount that come in post-sale that have to do with everything under the sun (upwards of 100 emails in a day come in), so as long as you have emailed me, you will get a response once I get to you.

Posting here about your email or order issue isn’t necessary, and it just makes things more complicated for us because I can’t always put usernames to emails. I’m trying to keep order issue communication limited to one channel, which is email. Before I was all over the place and trying to deal with people on Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, GH, Slack, and Discord every day.

If you’ve emailed in, that’s sufficient. You are one of many that require assistance. Chett and I will get to you as quickly as we can, so we both appreciate everyone’s patience while we get everyone taken care of.

Other discussion, photos, and whatever else is welcome here, but I would prefer to keep this channel from turning into a second support line that we have to deal with on top of regular emails. This thread is the one place I have to interact socially with people about KeyForge without being bombarded about buying caps, etc.

Offline higgga

« Reply #5864 on: Sat, 19 October 2019, 12:39:18 »
Do you have any statistics from the sale that you would be willing to share?  It would be interesting to know # of orders, # of caps made in each colorway, or anything else that you think is interesting.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5865 on: Sun, 20 October 2019, 21:45:15 »
Do you have any statistics from the sale that you would be willing to share?  It would be interesting to know # of orders, # of caps made in each colorway, or anything else that you think is interesting.

There were just over 4,100 entrants into the Fulfillment Sale, which is the major reason why I had to expand my workshop and get help with communication. I don't have exact numbers on colorways, but Lord of Saliva was very popular. It all kind of turned into a blur after a while.

I personally drank five cases of Monster Dragonfruit Tea during the production of Fulfillment, and lost 12 pounds lol. The KeyForge Dragonfruit diet is going to be all rage this year. I also ran out of popsicle sticks like halfway through production, and went to Michael's and bought ALL of the boxes they had on hand. The girl at the counter asked me why I possibly needed that many thousands of popsicle sticks, and I just told her I was trying to build a house for myself. True story.

Sales of that magnitude are extremely taxing (mentally and physically), but they're really enjoyable once I get the production flow down and get into a groove.

Offline wcmbk

« Reply #5866 on: Sun, 20 October 2019, 22:11:18 »

Bruh. That’s wild. Good stuff getting it out the door, that’s a very impressive effort. My cap should arrive today - very much looking forward to it.

Also, just hoping to nudge along my email from the 4/20 sale.. whenever you get a chance.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5867 on: Sun, 20 October 2019, 22:22:40 »

Bruh. That’s wild. Good stuff getting it out the door, that’s a very impressive effort. My cap should arrive today - very much looking forward to it.

Also, just hoping to nudge along my email from the 4/20 sale.. whenever you get a chance.

I’ll check it out, thanks for the patience. It’s probably assigned to me already <3

Offline higgga

« Reply #5868 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 00:39:09 »
There were just over 4,100 entrants into the Fulfillment Sale, which is the major reason why I had to expand my workshop and get help with communication. I don't have exact numbers on colorways, but Lord of Saliva was very popular. It all kind of turned into a blur after a while.

I personally drank five cases of Monster Dragonfruit Tea during the production of Fulfillment, and lost 12 pounds lol. The KeyForge Dragonfruit diet is going to be all rage this year. I also ran out of popsicle sticks like halfway through production, and went to Michael's and bought ALL of the boxes they had on hand. The girl at the counter asked me why I possibly needed that many thousands of popsicle sticks, and I just told her I was trying to build a house for myself. True story.

Sales of that magnitude are extremely taxing (mentally and physically), but they're really enjoyable once I get the production flow down and get into a groove.

4,100 is just insane.  If we make one or two assumptions, there are some pretty interesting things you can deduce from that.  For example, if we say the average order was for 2 caps, that means you would have to make almost 140 caps/day for 2 months straight.

Tbh the only time I have ever had an energy drink is when someone gave one to me for free, but now I kinda want to try one of those Monsters.

I really appreciate the caps I got.  Thank you for your hard work!

Offline NonoCanFly

« Reply #5869 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 10:39:30 »
I received my keycaps from the last sale some days ago, loving it as always !

Thanks for the hard work you're doing and for the great keycaps you're providing !

See you next sale (hopefully) !
« Last Edit: Mon, 21 October 2019, 10:46:52 by NonoCanFly »

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5870 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 20:45:24 »

I'm going to open a short and sweet Samhain 3 sale on Wednesday, and then I will be taking a break from casting until December so I can go back to something resembling a life for a bit. There will be a handful of colorways in limited quantities, and the sale will be RNG like usual. These keys are ready to go, and will be shipped out on Thursday so everyone gets them before Halloween.

There were a few address/tracking issues and returned packages from the Fulfillment Sale that I have Chett working on now, with the goal of addressing them all by tomorrow evening. My wife and I are going to chip in on the responses in order to get to everyone faster in the backlog. Please be patient as we work through these, it's not an easy task for such a large sale. Those who have been waiting for random replacements from previous sales will have priority.

Here are a couple of teasers:

228641-0

228643-1

228645-2

Finally, there will be a Samhain 3 Pumpkin carving contest that will run throughout October. Post your pictures of Pumpkins here, and the best will receive a free commission after being judged. The winner's pumpkin will be tossed up on Instagram as well. There aren't really any rules, just keep your pumpkins KeyForge themed and have fun with it. The contest will end October 31st, at midnight, and the winner will be announced the following day.

228647-3

Offline blitz

« Reply #5871 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 20:46:56 »
I hope I win the chonkers

Offline cldskt

• Wallet and hobby aren't friends
« Reply #5872 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 21:19:15 »
The purple’s tasty

"Addiction is buying the things that I don't need with the money I don't have." - me
"Spending $500 on your first custom is justified." - also me

Offline edasaur

« Reply #5873 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 21:27:49 »
I hope I win the chonkers
that makes the two of us

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #5874 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 21:42:17 »
4,100 is just insane.  If we make one or two assumptions, there are some pretty interesting things you can deduce from that.  For example, if we say the average order was for 2 caps, that means you would have to make almost 140 caps/day for 2 months straight.

I legit thought that was a typo, maybe 410? If 4,100 caps actually got made and go out to people, that should effectively kill the reseller market of people flipping fulfillment caps for 3-5X value, no?

Offline Sigil

« Reply #5875 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 22:24:04 »
That purple looks great. Really like my Lord of Saliva, fingers crossed for this raffle. :thumb:

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5876 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 22:26:24 »

I legit thought that was a typo, maybe 410? If 4,100 caps actually got made and go out to people, that should effectively kill the reseller market of people flipping fulfillment caps for 3-5X value, no?

Probably. Fulfillment is meant to get caps into people’s hands who haven’t had the chance. There will be a Purge Bag sale in November of the remaining Fulfillment keys, so it will be another chance to get some of the keys at retail.

Offline SeedyOne

« Reply #5877 on: Mon, 21 October 2019, 23:09:52 »
Excellent. Considering there's roughly 225 caps in each colorway (napkin math, 4100 / 18), the flipper market should be dead and everyone that wants one should indeed get one  :thumb:

Offline tialdo

« Reply #5878 on: Tue, 22 October 2019, 00:04:57 »
It's beautiful! Thanks!

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5879 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 15:26:03 »
Is there an estimated wait time to get a support response? I'm hoping my email didn't lost in the sea of post-fulfillment emails.
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline uood5

« Reply #5880 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 19:26:12 »
Hey just sent an email regarding my shipping address for my raffle win, cheers

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Offline CRANKdatMoNkEy

« Reply #5881 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 19:54:11 »
I knew it would happen eventually, the greed monster bit me and the invoice bit me harder. Wife will not be happy, but I certainly am. Now I can start dreaming of boards to slot Ash Spectre and Royal Spectre into. Congrats to the lucky few who snagged the red eyed demon.

Offline Briezion

« Reply #5882 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 20:54:09 »
MY WALLET HATES ME BUT IM SO HAPPY.

I got both porple bois and I can't be happier with my first keyforge raffle! And halloween too!

I am a happy witch and i cant wait to post pics!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #5883 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 21:21:56 »
GOT IT!

Asinine question: I know I got the Last Laugh colorway, but I don't know which sculpt I got (orochi, mulder or shishi). Is there a way to know or only when I receive it?

Also Sneaky: how do you fight the flipper market? I know that you ban flippers frok the sales but do you actively keep an eye on mechmarket or GH for flippers?
A pessimist will tell you the cup is half empty. An optimist will tell you the cup is half full. An engineer will tell you it's exactly twice the size it needs to be.

Offline mdlt97

• This **** is still better than Keebtalk
« Reply #5884 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 21:47:48 »
GOT IT!

Asinine question: I know I got the Last Laugh colorway, but I don't know which sculpt I got (orochi, mulder or shishi). Is there a way to know or only when I receive it?

Also Sneaky: how do you fight the flipper market? I know that you ban flippers frok the sales but do you actively keep an eye on mechmarket or GH for flippers?

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TX60 | Duck TC-V3 | Duck Eagle V2 1/1 Bottom | Zephyr r2 | Duck Sidewinder | Mech27v2 | TX75 | LZ CLS | Duck Viper v2 | Orion v3 | HHKB pro 1 | TGR 910 | Omega60

Offline Gondolindrim

• My GitHub
« Reply #5885 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 21:59:35 »
GOT IT!

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I might have screwed up

Be patient on me man it's my first KF raffle :P

Offline mdlt97

• This **** is still better than Keebtalk
« Reply #5886 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 22:11:19 »
GOT IT!

I might have screwed up

Be patient on me man it's my first KF raffle :P

no worries lol, im just joking around

cheers mate
TX60 | Duck TC-V3 | Duck Eagle V2 1/1 Bottom | Zephyr r2 | Duck Sidewinder | Mech27v2 | TX75 | LZ CLS | Duck Viper v2 | Orion v3 | HHKB pro 1 | TGR 910 | Omega60

Offline Frostbyte

« Reply #5887 on: Wed, 23 October 2019, 22:31:03 »
I knew it would happen eventually, the greed monster bit me and the invoice bit me harder. Wife will not be happy, but I certainly am. Now I can start dreaming of boards to slot Ash Spectre and Royal Spectre into. Congrats to the lucky few who snagged the red eyed demon.

Same exact thing happened to me lol. I haven't told her yet but I will. I got Royal Spectre and Bone Specter. So psyched. This was actually my first KF raffle, too.

Offline potatobot

• Her Endgame
  • GMK BLACK LOTUS
« Reply #5888 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 07:20:25 »
:) got 1/2 but im still glad something finally arrived.

Thanks. hopefully you read my email

Offline xarkkon

« Reply #5889 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 08:57:52 »
Didn't receive any email on the 5 caps i entered for.

If any of you need help with explaining to your spouses, I'm happy to help solve your potentially life threatening situation by taking a cap or two off ya!  :p

Offline TheIceJester

« Reply #5890 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 10:02:41 »
Won my first raffle! Got the Blood Spectre. Can't wait to see which one I get....anyone have an idea of the number released of these typically?

The wife was cool with it....not sure how cool she'll be when she finds out I need an entire matching keycap set to adorn the cap. Maybe a new keeb...who knows...

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #5891 on: Thu, 24 October 2019, 14:57:08 »
Got Bone and Blood coming as well

Offline hyperlite218

« Reply #5892 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 15:41:05 »
Just put in a help ticket not too long ago. The post office lost my package and can't find it :(.

Offline Frostbyte

« Reply #5893 on: Fri, 25 October 2019, 15:50:13 »
Mine is still in pre-shipment, label created. Anyone past that yet?

Offline Tranq

« Reply #5894 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 01:08:18 »
Mine is still in pre-shipment, label created. Anyone past that yet?
Same for me, just says shipping label created

Offline monovertex

« Reply #5895 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 01:25:35 »
You guys talking about fulfillment sale or the recent raffle? If fulfillment, a lot of people have received theirs already, me included.

Offline Solotov

« Reply #5896 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 01:40:41 »
I haven't received mine from fulfillment yet, no updates on tracking page, and no response from email. I'll be patient  :'(
Flex is love, flex is life.

Offline wuz352

« Reply #5897 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 09:15:28 »
I haven't received my order from "Fulfillment Sale 2." [Resolved.]
« Last Edit: Sun, 27 October 2019, 07:19:54 by wuz352 »

Offline Frostbyte

« Reply #5898 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 09:28:43 »
Yeah I'm talking about the Samhain raffle. It still says expected to ship on Thursday 10/24.

Offline rohangpatil

« Reply #5899 on: Sat, 26 October 2019, 19:59:23 »
Mine says shipping label created. That’s it! :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk