Author Topic: KeyForge  (Read 2178077 times)

Offline ikarus214

Re: KeyForge
« Reply #5950 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 20:42:49 »
Approved. Erika was very supportive and fast. I like her!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5951 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 21:03:38 »
I’m pretty fed up on waiting the support response.

“Will get in touch with you shortly”

5 days later, I’m still frantically refreshing my mailbox and looking at the empty inbox helplessly.

Welp, I’ll just wait for next week/month.

If you have a pending issue that hasn't received attention for some reason, please bump it now and she will have it resolved immediately. Her response times have been lightning fast for people that have been waiting on pending issues.

Erika has done a fantastic job getting the Support queue caught up over the past couple of days, and nearly ALL pending issues have been addressed, or are currently being addressed today. I'm extremely impressed with how hard she has been working to make sure everyone is taken care of, it is not an easy task.
Show Image

I don’t know man. I did what I could.

I wouldn’t deny the effort of the team and I appreciate your work as stated numerous times in previous mails. Just that my patience is running out as the time goes. And especially when I’ve been tossing my words into black hole just makes me feel even more helpless and tired.

Reply has been sent, she's already working on the express shipping you requested.

Offline senryo

• Problems are challenges.
    • Thic Thock
« Reply #5952 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 21:05:57 »
I’m pretty fed up on waiting the support response.

“Will get in touch with you shortly”

5 days later, I’m still frantically refreshing my mailbox and looking at the empty inbox helplessly.

Welp, I’ll just wait for next week/month.

If you have a pending issue that hasn't received attention for some reason, please bump it now and she will have it resolved immediately. Her response times have been lightning fast for people that have been waiting on pending issues.

Erika has done a fantastic job getting the Support queue caught up over the past couple of days, and nearly ALL pending issues have been addressed, or are currently being addressed today. I'm extremely impressed with how hard she has been working to make sure everyone is taken care of, it is not an easy task.
Show Image

I don’t know man. I did what I could.

I wouldn’t deny the effort of the team and I appreciate your work as stated numerous times in previous mails. Just that my patience is running out as the time goes. And especially when I’ve been tossing my words into black hole just makes me feel even more helpless and tired.

Reply has been sent, she's already working on the express shipping you requested.

Received, thank you.

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5953 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 21:49:41 »
I bumped my email as well, hoping to hear from someone soon.
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5954 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 22:01:06 »
I bumped my email as well, hoping to hear from someone soon.

You’ll hear back in a few minutes. Thanks!

Offline jl725

« Reply #5955 on: Wed, 06 November 2019, 22:42:15 »
Any update on pumpkin carving contest?

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5956 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 08:25:03 »

Both Briezion and Gasp will receive commissions for their outstanding work, and an Honorable Mention prize will go to J725 for sharing his pumpkin. I will contact the three of you once I am back home, I’m on the road back from visiting family right now. Congrats guys!

If you’re waiting on a response from me, I’ll be doing them all day tomorrow with Chett now that the holiday is over and we’ll be back in the swing of things. Any outstanding problems will be taken care of ASAP tomorrow, and I don’t plan on doing anything in the entire month of November until everyone is taken care of and nobody is waiting on anything random. Goal is to reach inbox zero tomorrow, though.

I’m also going to be having my wife join the Support team full-time starting tomorrow after training her last week, so you will likely start to see responses from Erika and Chett starting tomorrow. She will specifically handle orders that need to be reshipped or fixed. Over the next week  things should be smoother with much faster response times now that we have a third set of hands. Once I have an idea of how quickly we can resolve tickets, I’ll be able to set some kind of SLA on responses. That should give people a good measure of how long they should expect to wait on a response.

We hope everyone had a great holiday <3 Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year to make caps. I’m always sad when it’s over.

.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline jl725

« Reply #5957 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 10:40:59 »

Both Briezion and Gasp will receive commissions for their outstanding work, and an Honorable Mention prize will go to J725 for sharing his pumpkin. I will contact the three of you once I am back home, I’m on the road back from visiting family right now. Congrats guys!

If you’re waiting on a response from me, I’ll be doing them all day tomorrow with Chett now that the holiday is over and we’ll be back in the swing of things. Any outstanding problems will be taken care of ASAP tomorrow, and I don’t plan on doing anything in the entire month of November until everyone is taken care of and nobody is waiting on anything random. Goal is to reach inbox zero tomorrow, though.

I’m also going to be having my wife join the Support team full-time starting tomorrow after training her last week, so you will likely start to see responses from Erika and Chett starting tomorrow. She will specifically handle orders that need to be reshipped or fixed. Over the next week  things should be smoother with much faster response times now that we have a third set of hands. Once I have an idea of how quickly we can resolve tickets, I’ll be able to set some kind of SLA on responses. That should give people a good measure of how long they should expect to wait on a response.

We hope everyone had a great holiday <3 Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year to make caps. I’m always sad when it’s over.

Yeah I saw just wanted to know if the winners were contacted yet and also curious what my prize could be haha. Sorry if I came off as impatient.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5958 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 10:42:33 »

Yeah I saw just wanted to know if the winners were contacted yet and also curious what my prize could be haha. Sorry if I came off as impatient.

I’ll be in touch today :)

Offline jl725

« Reply #5959 on: Thu, 07 November 2019, 12:08:38 »

I’ll be in touch today :)

Awesome, thank you.  ;D

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5960 on: Mon, 11 November 2019, 20:08:29 »
Could you please update my order status. My order number is #5557 from 6/11 sales.

Offline senryo

• Thic Thock
« Reply #5961 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 04:43:46 »
Although it has been a long ride, it worths the wait.
I've finally received my caps, and thank you Kyle and other KF team members for the efforts and kindness.

I appreciate it and hope you all a good day!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5962 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 22:17:01 »
Could you please update my order status. My order number is #5557 from 6/11 sales.

Erika has been assigned the ticket and will resolve it today, thanks for letting me know.

Although it has been a long ride, it worths the wait.
I've finally received my caps, and thank you Kyle and other KF team members for the efforts and kindness.

I appreciate it and hope you all a good day!

Glad you received your package, and thank you for letting us fix the issue for you :)

Offline jl725

« Reply #5963 on: Tue, 12 November 2019, 22:47:15 »
Hey Kyle, I had a question in my response to your pm, can you get back to me on that?

Offline crowKAKAWWW

« Reply #5964 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 13:07:27 »
Sent you an urgent email regarding the shipping address for a label that was created this afternoon, hopefully it gets through to you before you've dropped it off!

Resolved! ;D
RAMA M60A
KBDFans Frosted Tofu
Cannon Keys Satisfaction 75
Desk Candy Modern M0110
---
ALF x Scott G60

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5965 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 13:14:19 »
Sent you an urgent email regarding the shipping address for a label that was created this afternoon, hopefully it gets through to you before you've dropped it off!

Resolved! ;D

I got you fam

Offline Aphidsc

« Reply #5966 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 18:18:21 »
Hi I just received my Metropolis keycaps. Is it possible to get an update on Metropolis Artisan progress? When to expect it shipped etc.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5967 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 18:38:32 »
Hi I just received my Metropolis keycaps. Is it possible to get an update on Metropolis Artisan progress? When to expect it shipped etc.

Metropolis will be shipping soon, I’m shooting for next week if possible.

Offline Aphidsc

« Reply #5968 on: Wed, 13 November 2019, 18:39:37 »

Metropolis will be shipping soon, I’m shooting for next week if possible.

Awesome, thanks for the speedy response :)

Offline mankikami

« Reply #5969 on: Fri, 15 November 2019, 02:15:40 »
Thx Erika for the prompt response  :thumb:

Offline Evo_Spec

• (╯°ヮ°)╯︵⌨
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5970 on: Fri, 15 November 2019, 03:16:27 »
Looks like Erika has been getting to everyone's emails.

I just wanted to comment with another positive experience with Erika!
.                 .  
GON NerD TKL DTA Edition

Offline Briezion

« Reply #5971 on: Mon, 18 November 2019, 04:34:09 »
Heyyo! Just wanted to make sure you guys recieved the messege with email info in it. No worries if so and just busy but I hadn't gotten a response and thought I'd inquire!
:3 Thanks much!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Offline Hongook

« Reply #5972 on: Wed, 20 November 2019, 11:53:45 »
Kyle, whenever you get the chance could you please respond to our latest correspondence? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline senryo

• Thic Thock
« Reply #5973 on: Mon, 25 November 2019, 03:16:06 »
Hey there, is the Metropolis shipped? I thought it comes with the set, obviously I was mistaken.
Mind if I ask when it will be fulfilled? Last I saw the thread, it says September.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5974 on: Mon, 25 November 2019, 03:21:42 »
It will be shipping this week, I’m planning on Tuesday.

Offline senryo

• Thic Thock
« Reply #5975 on: Mon, 25 November 2019, 03:41:59 »
It will be shipping this week, I’m planning on Tuesday.

Gotcha, thanks!

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5976 on: Tue, 26 November 2019, 14:42:51 »
Quick update: 8008 and Metropolis will go out Saturday/Sunday, there’s a snowstorm coming that made us change our Thanksgiving travel plans to leaving today rather than tomorrow so we don’t get stuck. I’d rather get everything out after I’m back Friday so we’ll be available for support and address changes if needed on those packages.

I will also be opening a quick Purgebag sale on Monday once Metropolis and 8008 are out. There will be a Forgemas Sale in December as well, but it will be announced once I’m finished with a few other  things (including commissions) that I can get to now that support is caught up.

Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday <3

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #5977 on: Wed, 27 November 2019, 08:43:47 »
Thank you.
May you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.  :thumb:

Offline stuey138

« Reply #5978 on: Fri, 29 November 2019, 23:37:46 »
So once upon a time, there was word of an SA Bliss collab and sample caps were made.  Can I get my hopes up that this might be one of the commissions you'll now get to now that you have the time?  I was so unlucky with the other Bliss raffles and was hoping this would be the one that all of my luck was saved for.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5979 on: Sun, 01 December 2019, 06:17:14 »
Just got back, tracking will go out in a few hours.

Offline senryo

• Thic Thock
« Reply #5980 on: Mon, 02 December 2019, 08:57:34 »

Is it normal that I havent received my tracking no.?

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5981 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 15:54:31 »

Show Image

You'll get it today, we ran out of bubble mailers for international packages for like 4 of the orders, so I'm waiting for those to be delivered.

Offline Dark3ndSoulz

« Reply #5982 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 16:37:24 »
received a tracking number but it still only says shipping label created. Hasn't changed in a few days now. I'm US based.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #5983 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 20:51:41 »
Yo!!!
Sneaky and gang, I just wanted to tel you that I still love the Keyforge product and I love my Lilac Milk more than ever. Here’s hoping for some upcoming purge love.
GMK Terror and GMK Slasher damn it.

Offline DetectiveNio

« Reply #5984 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 20:59:16 »
Will you let us know if purge bag invoice are out?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Offline pendemon

« Reply #5985 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 23:08:10 »
Good luck to all who entered!

And Sneaky, for future purge bag events, any chance you’d consider showing all of the caps available, possibly similar to what another artisan maker in the community does? If that’s not your style, cool. Just thought I’d throw it out there.

Offline Digitize

« Reply #5986 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 23:24:24 »
Whaaaa..? Didn’t know about the purge sale. No post here about it. Guess I haaave to sign up for email notifications from your site to know.

It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m okay. At least my wallet isn’t mad at me. I’m in the positive. Yay.

Offline Sneaky Potato

• * Maker
  • Gunslinger
« Reply #5987 on: Wed, 04 December 2019, 23:27:13 »
I just sent out invoices, they should arrive shortly.

Good luck to all who entered!

And Sneaky, for future purge bag events, any chance you’d consider showing all of the caps available, possibly similar to what another artisan maker in the community does? If that’s not your style, cool. Just thought I’d throw it out there.

Next Purge will be done in a similar fashion, I agree it would be helpful. I'm working to completely revamp the way I do sales in 2020 to make everything more user-friendly.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #5988 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 00:24:38 »
If we get an invoice, will it be for the amount of purge bags we wanted or could it be less?

Only asking because I did get an invoice, but I was on a plane when I filled it out and I thought I said three. But I am grateful and happy that I did get an invoice even if it wasn't the full order. =)

Thank you Sneaky for the invoice!

Offline delrn

« Reply #5989 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 00:34:51 »
Missed out on this because it happened in the middle of the night for us europeans, have you considered announcing these sales a few hours in advance?

Offline QuickDelat

« Reply #5990 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 07:32:47 »
Missed out on this because it happened in the middle of the night for us europeans, have you considered announcing these sales a few hours in advance?

Same here
woke up this morning, checked my mail, see the keyforge mail, get excited, click the link, sale closed :(

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #5991 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 07:45:19 »
If we get an invoice, will it be for the amount of purge bags we wanted or could it be less?

Only asking because I did get an invoice, but I was on a plane when I filled it out and I thought I said three. But I am grateful and happy that I did get an invoice even if it wasn't the full order. =)

Thank you Sneaky for the invoice!

The number you pick is how many "up to" you can win and willing to pay for. So you can win less than the number you picked.

Offline wikkiwikki420

« Reply #5992 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 10:58:11 »

The number you pick is how many "up to" you can win and willing to pay for. So you can win less than the number you picked.
[/quote]

Thank you Yizzo

Offline YiZZo

« Reply #5993 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 11:14:24 »
Thank you Yizzo

No problem man! And congrats on the win!!!

Offline ikarus214

« Reply #5994 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 11:38:43 »

Show Image

You'll get it today, we ran out of bubble mailers for international packages for like 4 of the orders, so I'm waiting for those to be delivered.
Did you finish shipping all the international packs?

Offline CmcKelviN

« Reply #5995 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 12:55:05 »

Same here
woke up this morning, checked my mail, see the keyforge mail, get excited, click the link, sale closed :(

Yeah same. Just woke after the form closed few minutes later. Hope can join the next one.

Offline senryo

• Thic Thock
« Reply #5996 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 13:00:54 »

Show Image

Did you finish shipping all the international packs?

Last I checked, I havent received their tracking yet, I think they havent finished packing the orders. Maybe.
« Last Edit: Fri, 06 December 2019, 01:03:16 by senryo »

Offline AaronR

« Reply #5997 on: Thu, 05 December 2019, 22:13:54 »
8008 still hasn’t shipped yet. I’m an international order. Tracking only shows label created

Offline AaronR

« Reply #5998 on: Sun, 08 December 2019, 02:00:42 »
My 8008 has shipped now.

Offline JSaintS

• Formerly eNrageDSainT
    • JSaintS
« Reply #5999 on: Mon, 09 December 2019, 08:19:51 »
Hello Sneaky!

I've sent you a couple of emails, could you please get back to me when you have time ?