Author Topic: 84s mk84 vs noppoo choc mini vs ?????  (Read 4665 times)

Offline hotrattz

84s mk84 vs noppoo choc mini vs ?????
« on: Sat, 09 January 2016, 21:39:36 »
Hi guys

New to this and since round 3 of the Lightsaver v3 isn't happening just yet was thinking about picking up an 84/75% set up in browns anyone have opinions on these 2 models or can suggest a better alternative?

I'm mainly going to be using it for coding but gaming will be something down the road (currently building a rig).  i'm left handed and typically remap the right-hand function keys to meet my needs, so that versatility is def needed.  Also need it to work on mac seamlessly (option/alt key on the right would be great) which, I think, Shouldn't be a problem, but had to mention it.

Offline ntw

Re: 84s mk84 vs noppoo choc mini vs ?????
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 21:11:20 »
Hi guys

New to this and since round 3 of the Lightsaver v3 isn't happening just yet was thinking about picking up an 84/75% set up in browns anyone have opinions on these 2 models or can suggest a better alternative?

I'm mainly going to be using it for coding but gaming will be something down the road (currently building a rig).  i'm left handed and typically remap the right-hand function keys to meet my needs, so that versatility is def needed.  Also need it to work on mac seamlessly (option/alt key on the right would be great) which, I think, Shouldn't be a problem, but had to mention it.
top of my head - Winkeyless B.Mini, Red Scarf's 84 (not sure if still available for sale), Keycool 84
Wishlist: Hungrkey, Creamsicle Skullthulhu, MDMAver Skullthulhu, Goo, Taka

Offline hotrattz

Re: 84s mk84 vs noppoo choc mini vs ?????
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 10 January 2016, 22:06:35 »
Digging the win keyless .mini a lot looks like there's a supply problem on their site