Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 ORG

the "i need a ride!" thread

<< < (4/6) > >>

samwisekoi:
We have a big company van, and can easily send someone to pick people up from CalTrain Mountain View or San Antonio station.  Light rail also comes to the Mountain View station; possibly buses as well.  BART has a transfer to CalTrain at Milbrae station, which also serves SFO airport.

And we are literally 0.5 miles from the Computer History Museum, which is just one exit south of us on 101.

- Ron | samwisekoi

codyeatworld:
I'll probably drive in from campbell or almaden, I can pick up 2-3 people on the way if needed.

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: dorkvader on Fri, 11 July 2014, 12:52:59 ---omg answer your phone jdcarpe. The excitement is killing me.

--- End quote ---

Inorite? JD wouldn't answer my calls as I was waiting to be picked up with no idea what was going on. I was like a confused and frightened child.   :(

And then he rolled up in a yellow convertible Camaro.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:51:04 ---
--- Quote from: dorkvader on Fri, 11 July 2014, 12:52:59 ---omg answer your phone jdcarpe. The excitement is killing me.

--- End quote ---

Inorite? JD wouldn't answer my calls as I was waiting to be picked up with no idea what was going on. I was like a confused and frightened child.   :(

--- End quote ---

pics??

jdcarpe:

--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:56:55 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:51:04 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

pics??

--- End quote ---

These are all just rumors. I deny everything not supported by photographic evidence.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version