Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 ORG

the "i need a ride!" thread

<< < (5/6) > >>

HoffmanMyster:

--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:04:17 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:56:55 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:51:04 ---
--- Quote from: dorkvader on Fri, 11 July 2014, 12:52:59 ---omg answer your phone jdcarpe. The excitement is killing me.

--- End quote ---

Inorite? JD wouldn't answer my calls as I was waiting to be picked up with no idea what was going on. I was like a confused and frightened child.   :(

And then he rolled up in a yellow convertible Camaro.

--- End quote ---

pics??

--- End quote ---

These are all just rumors. I deny everything not supported by photographic evidence.

--- End quote ---

Brb, taking a pic of the car.

SpAmRaY:

--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:18:31 ---
--- Quote from: jdcarpe on Sat, 12 July 2014, 10:04:17 ---
--- Quote from: SpAmRaY on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:56:55 ---
--- Quote from: HoffmanMyster on Sat, 12 July 2014, 09:51:04 ---
--- Quote from: dorkvader on Fri, 11 July 2014, 12:52:59 ---omg answer your phone jdcarpe. The excitement is killing me.

--- End quote ---

Inorite? JD wouldn't answer my calls as I was waiting to be picked up with no idea what was going on. I was like a confused and frightened child.   :(

And then he rolled up in a yellow convertible Camaro.

--- End quote ---

pics??

--- End quote ---

These are all just rumors. I deny everything not supported by photographic evidence.

--- End quote ---

Brb, taking a pic of the car.

--- End quote ---

We need a pic of jd in the drivers seat, holding a poker with his shades on and the top down.

nuclearsandwich:
Pruff

Lingj:
HELP, I'm stranded. I think evilhmd is oversleeping cause he's not responding. I'm like a 5 minute drive from the venue.

Smasher816:
About to get on 9:05 the Caltrain from Santa Clara to Mountain View. I could use a ride for 3 people when I arrive in a little bit. Thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version