Author Topic: Post your clacks!  (Read 7937057 times)

Offline Signature

• master of puppers
  • * Marketplace Moderator
  • snoozing
Re: Post your clacks!
« Reply #14050 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:05:11 »
Those 3 shades of brown make me brown myself. Not just one - but three!

Where the **** are they hiding all these years? Hopefully not stuffed in some long-forgotten drawer. Does anyone need a kidney?
Probably hiding in the same place as the secret Santa gift that you never sent last summer.
Very busy with studies atm.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14051 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:07:58 »
one more time

As I was saying - My understanding is they received compensation from other members

Meanwhile I still got nothing.

blahblah suing for ... **** this is boring

No.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:12:11 by noisyturtle »

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #14052 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:11:52 »
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14053 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:13:18 »
Show Image

Thank you, I started retyping it above but this is verbatim.  :thumb:

Good use of this thread btw  :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #14054 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:20:24 »
one more time

As I was saying - My understanding is they received compensation from other members

No.

OK fine, here's what went down:

I was part of the Summer Secret Santa which was fine. In June I landed a new job that required me to move immediately, and I messaged Nubs asking if I could bow out of the SS exchange and he said it was too late. Between the time I was changing cities and working 13 hour days I couldn't sit around waiting for the Comcast guy to hook up my internet for about 2 weeks. During this time I wasn't on GH, hell, I wasn't even on my own website. By the time I got my everything running again and had a chance to get back onto social media (GH included) I saw Nub's had already been spreading lies and vitriol all over without the slightest clue what was really going on. That's when I realized I was happier for the two weeks away from the drama and bull**** then I ever had been recently and made a decision.

Hell, I never even received my Secret Santa package (assume it went to my old address,) and it was never a money issue (especially not now with my new job,) and by the way I did get something pretty cool for Rotaku that I decided not to send all in spite of Nubs acting like a punk. A **** move to be sure but that's how I felt at the time.

I'm just sick of the bull**** and reading through the recent posts in this thread it's clear that uninformed witch hunts and unwarranted bullying is still rampant here, so why would I ever want to stay?
I've met many amazing, intelligent, and interesting people here over the past 3-4 years but lately it's the voices of the *******s that keep drowning them out.

Weird you don't mention that you thought they received compensation from other members here. You even mention you actually got something for Rotaku, but neglected to give it to him because of Nubs?

:-\

Offline joey

« Reply #14055 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:27:09 »
Just arrived in Australia after 24 hours traveling.

So please, less drama... MORE CLACKS!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14056 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:28:58 »
one more time

No.

I was part of the Summer Secret Santa which was fine. In June I landed a new job that required me to move immediately, and I messaged Nubs asking if I could bow out of the SS exchange and he said it was too late. Between the time I was changing cities and working 13 hour days I couldn't sit around waiting for the Comcast guy to hook up my internet for about 2 weeks. During this time I wasn't on GH, hell, I wasn't even on my own website. By the time I got my everything running again and had a chance to get back onto social media (GH included) I saw Nub's had already been spreading lies and vitriol all over without the slightest clue what was really going on. That's when I realized I was happier for the two weeks away from the drama and bull**** then I ever had been recently and made a decision.

Hell, I never even received my Secret Santa package (assume it went to my old address,) and it was never a money issue (especially not now with my new job,) and by the way I did get something pretty cool for Rotaku that I decided not to send all in spite of Nubs acting like a punk. A **** move to be sure but that's how I felt at the time.

I'm just sick of the bull**** and reading through the recent posts in this thread it's clear that uninformed witch hunts and unwarranted bullying is still rampant here, so why would I ever want to stay?
I've met many amazing, intelligent, and interesting people here over the past 3-4 years but lately it's the voices of the *******s that keep drowning them out.

Weird you don't mention that you thought they received compensation from other members here.

because either they hadn't posted by then or I hadn't seen the related post at the time. Whew, what a mystery solved, that's surely going to be one for the ages. What a veritable Gordian Knot of intrigue, glad the world can rest easy knowing detective dgneo is asking the hard-hitting question with the obvious answers.

and as far as I thought I buried that **** with nubbs a while ago. this resurgence of interest is new to me, something was said somewhere in the last week that jostled someone's nuts the wrong way, got me what though.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:31:33 by noisyturtle »

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #14057 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:46:30 »
one more time

No.

Weird you don't mention that you thought they received compensation from other members here.

because either they hadn't posted by then or I hadn't seen the related post at the time. Whew, what a mystery solved, that's surely going to be one for the ages. What a veritable Gordian Knot of intrigue, glad the world can rest easy knowing detective dgneo is asking the hard-hitting question with the obvious answers.

and as far as I thought I buried that **** with nubbs a while ago. this resurgence of interest is new to me, something was said somewhere in the last week that jostled someone's nuts the wrong way, got me what though.

That's what you get for refusing my sexual advances. Should have jostled my nuts.

Offline dgneo

• Supervillain
  • * Curator
« Reply #14058 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:47:29 »

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14059 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:50:58 »

Show Image

i'll be anything you want me to be baby  ;)

Offline azhdar

• Praise the AZERTY god
  • 65% Enlightened
« Reply #14060 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:54:23 »

Show Image

Can you be gone?
Azerty Propagandiste

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #14061 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:56:23 »

We welcome you with open arms :)

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #14062 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 05:58:50 »

We welcome you with open arms :)

Not if joey arrived by boat.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #14063 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 06:00:00 »

We turn back the boat people.

Not if joey arrived by boat.

Fixed.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #14064 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 06:00:08 »

Show Image

Can you be gone?

sure.

until tomorrow night when I get home.

so get some sleep, wake up early, feed the pets and service the missus while you can. Get on GH early when it's noisyturtle free, because I'll be all over this bad mamajamma when I get home and do look forward to continuing our covo, yo.
I'll be here all week! And next week... in fact just keep your calendar open-

Offline Glenmael

~!~
« Reply #14065 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 06:01:52 »

Show Image

Can you be gone?

sure.

until tomorrow night when I get home.

so get some sleep, wake up early, feed the pets and service the missus while you can. Get on GH early when it's noisyturtle free, because I'll be all over this bad mamajamma when I get home and do look forward to continuing our covo, yo.
I'll be here all week! And next week... in fact just keep your calendar open-

sidebar - hope you floor is cat piss free~

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #14066 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:15:30 »
Misread who posted what, tl;dr, I'm tired of this ****

More
Sigh, since this **** is getting dredged up again and you're posting the same bit that painted me as a bad guy, I'll post a summary of my response again:

-  You never let anyone know you were moving or had moved yet made it an integral part of your excuse and complained that you never received anything when it showed as delivered to the only address you ever gave.

- Your package was already in the mail and marked as delivered around the time you asked if you could back out.  You did not ask to back out until the time shipping was supposed to be starting on gifts.

- I never mentioned you by name until your package was a month late, I simply stated that it looks like Rotaku's Santa had bailed.

- I PMed you a ton of times asking for updates, most of those while you were still active on the forum. Since I was ignored and it looked like you bailed, I got annoyed and upset and stated that it looked like a low cost commitment meant less to you than gundam models, video games for systems you don't own, and Clacks you bought despite you complaining that you couldn't afford to put food on your table, all comments about posts you made during the Summer Santa buying/making phase.  The Santa gift only had to be $20 or a thoughtful homemade thing + shipping.

You haven't been forgiven for what you did to your Santa, but I have chosen to let things lie and not make an issue of it despite the fact that I've dumped hundreds of my own money into makeup gifts for people who have bailed on their various Santas; however, I felt that I had to post since you reposted the same old post painting me as the bad guy.  I'm trying my best to be as objective as possible and as tactful as possible so others can make their own conclusions.
« Last Edit: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:38:47 by nubbinator »

Offline absyrd

• CPT HYPE PADAWAN
« Reply #14067 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:37:07 »
Next person with an "n" in the beginning of their name to post in this thread gives Hoff all their clax.
My wife I a also push her button . But now she have her button push by a different men. So I buy a keyboard a mechanicale, she a reliable like a Fiat.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #14068 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:38:48 »
Next person with an "n" in the beginning of their name to post in this thread gives Hoff all their clax.

consider it done

Offline Capnmycraw

« Reply #14069 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:42:52 »

Show Image

Can you be gone?

Take it to PMs you two.

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #14070 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:49:43 »

consider it done

You have to have clax tho.  :-*

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #14071 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:50:43 »

consider it done

wow you just assume I don't?

so rude

no clacks for you

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #14072 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 09:51:56 »

consider it done

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #14073 on: Tue, 08 March 2016, 13:56:26 »

consider it done

wow you just assume I don't?

so rude

no clacks for you

Did I say you don't?  I'm just saying that you need to.  ;)

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14074 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 12:37:20 »
I didn't know noct was GID

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #14075 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 12:39:08 »

brb need to test my Weedioactive and Nebuilt

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14076 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 13:13:17 »

that's a long brb

Offline Bromono

• Wanabe Cicerone
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • HHKB > Your Opinion
« Reply #14077 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:22:03 »

that's a long brb

Put them in the sun to charge while I am at work. Will check once home.

Offline nubbinator

• Dabbler Supreme
  • * Maker
  • Model M "connoisseur"
« Reply #14078 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 14:51:27 »

that's a long brb

Put them in the sun to charge while I am at work. Will check once home.

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #14079 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 16:20:04 »
Probably reposts, but who cares CLACKS!

VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14080 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 16:21:01 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Wow, the GID on that last one is fantastic! Did you drop it in the Sun to charge?

Offline OTD

« Reply #14081 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 16:22:22 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

What kind of keys give GHers boners? gid vs trans?

Offline danielucf

• Horrible Mailman
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Hmmmm beer.
« Reply #14082 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 16:22:32 »
Wow, the GID on that last one is fantastic! Did you drop it in the Sun to charge?

I blazed it   heh
VE.A 67g Zealios | GH60 MX Clears |

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14083 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 17:45:36 »

I blazed it   heh
amen to that brother  :cool:

Now I need noct with longer blades
« Last Edit: Wed, 09 March 2016, 17:58:41 by appleonama »

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #14084 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 18:48:30 »
Looks like we're having turtle soup this year
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #14085 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:25:08 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Trans for you.

Offline OTD

« Reply #14086 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:28:27 »
Bow nerzz

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #14087 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:45:36 »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14088 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:46:32 »
Show Image

Show Image

Congratulations!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #14089 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:47:24 »

Offline FLFisherman

• * Elevated Elder
  • I'd rather be fishing.
« Reply #14090 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:47:51 »

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
« Reply #14091 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:48:08 »
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline appleonama

• Trollo en USA
  • * Exquisite Elder
« Reply #14092 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:48:28 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Trans for

Show Image

Share one please :'( need one In mx flavor

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #14093 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:48:37 »
Show Image

Show Image

Ayyyyy! you did it, and got an extra to boot.

I pay tribute with my one lonely HO.

Offline naasfu

• The Curator
  • * Destiny Supporter
  • CURSE YOU HE-MAN
a cute stray cat combination that comes out happily when you look at your face is cute

WANTED: gib clacks        post your mspaints!        post your rubber domes!

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #14095 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 20:51:08 »
Right! Let's upload a new song tonight!

Offline Shadovved

• * Esteemed Elder
  • King of Stickers (and GBs)
« Reply #14096 on: Wed, 09 March 2016, 21:02:08 »

Offline appleonama