Author Topic: [GB] GMK Copper - Some vendors shipping!!!  (Read 99649 times)

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Ultimate Copper Experience Cable Raffle Form posted
« Reply #50 on: Mon, 03 February 2020, 15:48:54 »

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Mon, 10 February 2020, 15:25:15 by dvorcol »

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Week 3 numbers!!
« Reply #51 on: Tue, 04 February 2020, 08:38:54 »
Show Image

Show Image

Thanks again dvorcol for the amazing graphs.  :thumb:

Wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who has joined in on the set so far, the progress we are making so far is right on track. We have essentially hit MOQ on novelties (really wanted it to be 100 but close enough) All the deskmats will be made. And we have nearly reached 200 Salvun caps sold. Amazing!  :eek:

Also there is more to come to go along with the set so stay tuned here, as I add all updates on Geekhack as we go along this journey!

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Week 3 Numbers posted!!!
« Reply #52 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 21:06:09 »
Very excited to announce that 3 new artisan keycaps are being announced, details will be coming soon around raffle details. Stay tuned and hope you love them as much as I do, they all look amazing!!   :thumb: You can find them at the top of the OP!
« Last Edit: Wed, 05 February 2020, 21:15:14 by fatboycarney »

Offline Sonikbotnik

• Formerly zorodude
« Reply #53 on: Wed, 05 February 2020, 21:26:01 »
Very excited to announce that 3 new artisan keycaps are being announced, details will be coming soon around raffle details. Stay tuned and hope you love them as much as I do, they all look amazing!!   :thumb: You can find them at the top of the OP!

Yo man, can you please stop? Or at least make them ugly, my wallet's already hurting.

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #54 on: Thu, 06 February 2020, 15:16:39 »

Yo man, can you please stop? Or at least make them ugly, my wallet's already hurting.
Haha sorry Sonikbotnik I just cant stop with all these amazing artists, these collaborations are so much fun! Thanks for your support!!

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - RADcaps raffle going live! Raffle form posted!
« Reply #55 on: Fri, 07 February 2020, 14:05:36 »
Hi all the RADcaps raffle is live, check out the raffle details here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjf5XhLobrMyQu5gZqw2iP21Wt-GslsAvm3W4QvPtJiZCh9g/viewform

Offline fatboycarney

RADcaps raffle is complete, thanks so much to RADcaps for taking part in the GMK Copper collabs, the caps were a first to RADcaps working with a metal poweder and the result was amazing!

Once order #s are verified invoices will go out.

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071

More
<--history to date
« Last Edit: Fri, 14 February 2020, 15:41:08 by dvorcol »

Offline Armaguard

Hey fatboycarney, just curious if you could post an image of all the keycap sizes. I have a strange layout and want to make sure my eyes are not misleading me!
Set looks fantastic and if it fits, I’ll be in for the buy. Thanks in advance!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Hey fatboycarney, just curious if you could post an image of all the keycap sizes. I have a strange layout and want to make sure my eyes are not misleading me!

This is my understanding.

Offline fatboycarney

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks very much dvorcol, this looks great  :thumb:

Armaguard if you have some specific questions join the Copper discord channel at the Gray Studio server if you have any further or followup questions specific to your layout. Or just want to chat about the set and get updates. This goes for anyone else as well of course!

Offline fatboycarney

2 new artisan collabs have been added to the Group Buy, ritualmaster and navacaps have created works of art to be included for GMK Copper base kit buyers. Thanks to you both, check out these amazing caps, all pics are updated in the OP

navacaps

ritualmaster

Offline nasp

• * Vendor
This GB has the best artisans. Nicely done  :thumb:

Offline Rumblehotep

Just a reminder for anyone interested, the Kolkrabba artisan FCFS link is now up on their instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/archetype_mk/

This set has the most extensive artisan collab I've seen! Thanks for your hard work!

Offline fatboycarney

This GB has the best artisans. Nicely done  :thumb:
Means a lot coming from you nasp as I took a lot of tips on how to run this from your GB for Voyage!!  :thumb:

Just a reminder for anyone interested, the Kolkrabba artisan FCFS link is now up on their instagram page
https://www.instagram.com/archetype_mk/

This set has the most extensive artisan collab I've seen! Thanks for your hard work!

Wow you were fast, work got in the way and you beat me to the update thank you!!! I have added the link to the store in the  OP for those looking as well!  Thanks for the kind words and support!

Offline MacGyver214

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Kolkrabba – Kopper is live on archetypemade.com!
« Reply #65 on: Thu, 13 February 2020, 14:40:49 »
I honestly do not think I could have chosen a better (for me, and worse for my wallet) set to mark the beginning of my involvement in this hobby. A month ago, I told myself I would never make a huge investment into artisans, but here I am with 3/4 available so far, on probably the coolest set I've seen in my year of browsing looking for the one to go in on.

Don't tell my GF I called GMK Copper "The One".

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Kolkrabba – Kopper is live! One week to go in Group Buy!
« Reply #66 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 15:40:34 »

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Tue, 18 February 2020, 10:47:14 by dvorcol »

Offline Serious salamander

« Reply #67 on: Fri, 14 February 2020, 19:05:25 »
Numbers looking good! I went back in for the spacebar kit too for maximum coverage. So excited for this set.

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Kolkrabba – Kopper is live on archetypemade.com!
« Reply #68 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 22:09:55 »
I honestly do not think I could have chosen a better (for me, and worse for my wallet) set to mark the beginning of my involvement in this hobby. A month ago, I told myself I would never make a huge investment into artisans, but here I am with 3/4 available so far, on probably the coolest set I've seen in my year of browsing looking for the one to go in on.

Don't tell my GF I called GMK Copper "The One".

Amazing, thanks so much for this great feedback! And so glad you chose Copepr to be "the" set to start with. The artisan collaborations have been so much fun, the artists are great and so talented its my pleasure to offer them along with the set.

I wont tell its our secret!!  ;)

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 15 February 2020, 22:11:24 »
Show Image

Show Image

Thanks as always dvorcol!!

Numbers looking good! I went back in for the spacebar kit too for maximum coverage. So excited for this set.

Thanks so much for the support. So happy with these numbers, its amazing, thank you to everyone for the support. So appreciated!  :thumb:

Offline Armaguard

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Thanks! Unfortunately it won’t fill my boards but I love the Salvun artisans too much to miss out! So I’ll have to settle for one of those. Appreciate the help dvorcol and fatboycarney!

Offline bendrexl

Thanks! Unfortunately it won’t fill my boards but I love the Salvun artisans too much to miss out! So I’ll have to settle for one of those. Appreciate the help dvorcol and fatboycarney!

I was waaay late on GMK Carbon for my current ergodox, but I found the Carbon 'dox kit used, and was able to source some blank alphas to fill out the board that matched the colorway well enough. Without enough Copper 1.5u & 2u keys, even that approach isn't really an option here :(

So bummed I won't be able to cover the Infinity ErgoDox build I'm putting together, but really incredible work! I *love* the colorway, and the artisans are just *chef's kiss*.

Offline Missingnumber

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Kolkrabba Kopper is live! Group Buy ends February 21st!!
« Reply #72 on: Mon, 17 February 2020, 21:06:53 »
That Infinity ErgoDox takes a ton of 2u keys!  Do any GMK sets fill it?

Also, as much as I told myself not to join this group buy, I had to pull the trigger today. I have more keycap sets than boards already, and I'm also waiting on Olivia++ and Phosphorous! But those Salvun artisans... oh man.  I do not like artisan keycaps, but those things hit the spot. I used to collect minerals as a kid, and a big hunk of half polished copper was always my favorite. Now I just need to find another board to match this set.

Offline fatboycarney

« Reply #73 on: Mon, 17 February 2020, 23:05:41 »

Show Image

Show Image

Show Image

Sorry it wont fit your board, thanks for considering and grabbing the Salvun cap, they are works of art for sure!!!

I was waaay late on GMK Carbon for my current ergodox, but I found the Carbon 'dox kit used, and was able to source some blank alphas to fill out the board that matched the colorway well enough. Without enough Copper 1.5u & 2u keys, even that approach isn't really an option here :(

So bummed I won't be able to cover the Infinity ErgoDox build I'm putting together, but really incredible work! I *love* the colorway, and the artisans are just *chef's kiss*.
Thanks for the great feedback and Ergodox really is really something only a massive set like Carbon could ever hope to support, not sure if there are any others from GMK but its pretty rare. Hey maybe you can pick up a Salvun cap  :p

That Infinity ErgoDox takes a ton of 2u keys!  Do any GMK sets fill it?

Also, as much as I told myself not to join this group buy, I had to pull the trigger today. I have more keycap sets than boards already, and I'm also waiting on Olivia++ and Phosphorous! But those Salvun artisans... oh man.  I do not like artisan keycaps, but those things hit the spot. I used to collect minerals as a kid, and a big hunk of half polished copper was always my favorite. Now I just need to find another board to match this set.

Thats amazing! Thank you so much for the support! The Salvun caps have been better than I could have imagined and I knew they would be awesome..lol. Good luck finding a board, there are lots out there and new ones popping up everyday!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #74 on: Tue, 18 February 2020, 10:46:40 »
All MOQs have been met!

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 February 2020, 14:56:27 by dvorcol »

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Re: [GB] GMK Copper - MOQ met all kits will be made! THANK YOU!!!!
« Reply #75 on: Wed, 19 February 2020, 14:55:47 »

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Fri, 21 February 2020, 15:08:01 by dvorcol »

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - MOQ met all kits will be made! THANK YOU!!!!
« Reply #76 on: Thu, 20 February 2020, 14:34:44 »
Show Image

Show Image

Thanks as always dvorcol!!!

Just wanted to make a quick comment here, only 2 days left on this journey, Thanks to all who have supported the set, that includes, customers, artisan collaborators and anyone who helped me along the way. I cant tell you how much it is appreciated! And how welcoming and helpful people have been!

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Alpha Keycaps raffle is live! LAST DAY!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #77 on: Fri, 21 February 2020, 14:19:07 »
Hi all the Alpha Keycaps raffle is open, form is here https://forms.gle/axZcSHKkE1w6TCqG6

Pics at the top of the OP, good luck to all entrants!!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #78 on: Fri, 21 February 2020, 15:07:29 »

More
<-- history to date
« Last Edit: Tue, 25 February 2020, 16:40:40 by dvorcol »

Offline fatboycarney

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Alpha Keycaps raffle almost over! Watcher raffle live!
« Reply #80 on: Sat, 22 February 2020, 14:40:52 »
If my friend bought 2 sets, do they get to enter twice for the raffle? ;)
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Alpha Keycaps raffle almost over! Watcher raffle live!
« Reply #81 on: Sun, 23 February 2020, 00:46:14 »
If my friend bought 2 sets, do they get to enter twice for the raffle? ;)
Sorry for slow reply, unfortunately no, to maximize those with a chance at the artisans they are limited 1 per person. Thank your friend ;) for the support

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Watcher raffle live!
« Reply #82 on: Sun, 23 February 2020, 01:29:02 »
Just an update the Alpha Keycaps raffle is over and winners are drawn, I am getting the order #s out to vendors however since its the weekend expect a delay and final confirmation not to be complete until Monday/Tuesday. Sorry for the long wait!!

Offline bliss

« Reply #83 on: Sun, 23 February 2020, 05:13:21 »
More
Show Image

Show Image

Bam! What a finish - congratulations for the successful GB, well deserved!

Looking forward to your next creations... :thumb:

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
« Reply #84 on: Sun, 23 February 2020, 13:43:13 »
More
Show Image

Show Image

Bam! What a finish - congratulations for the successful GB, well deserved!

Looking forward to your next creations... :thumb:

And those aren't even the final numbers!

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - GB Closed! Waiting for vendor order verification on raffles
« Reply #85 on: Sun, 23 February 2020, 21:35:44 »
Just wanted to post that Alpha Keycaps, Watcher, Ultimate Cable and Kopper Kolkrabba have all been raffled and we are just confirming the order numbers now. Since it was the weekend we wont have them confirmed until likely earliest tomorrow. There are a lot of orders to check so we appreciate your patience!!

And to comment on the numbers, thanks dvorcol for posting. I cant say how happy I am and wont put to much here as they are not yet complete. Once final numbers are up I will post some further thoughts

Offline bd_slade

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - GB Closed! Waiting for vendor order verification on raffles
« Reply #86 on: Sun, 23 February 2020, 21:51:34 »
Congratulations on a successful run! Fingers crossed that I won at least one raffle (preferably for the ultimate cable haha). Great job with all the collabs you worked on and with your passion for this set!

Offline Sonikbotnik

• Formerly zorodude
« Reply #87 on: Sun, 23 February 2020, 22:24:33 »
Sad I missed another Alpha raffle, but yeah, congrats on those solid numbers!

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Offline fatboycarney

Update for those waiting, the invoices are out for the Watcher, Keypora and Mataporas. Also emails out to the winners of the raffle for the Ultimate Experience cable, please check spam folders if you dont see it just to be sure.

Thanks for all those that entered!!

Offline dvorcol

• dvorcol#5071
Final numbers including extras:

Offline mta

Crap! I forgot to enter the cable raffle... oooof.

Oh well, still got in for several kits - I think this will look great.

Thanks for running this!

Offline fatboycarney

Crap! I forgot to enter the cable raffle... oooof.

Oh well, still got in for several kits - I think this will look great.

Thanks for running this!

Sorry about that mta, wish you had been in the raffle, thanks for supporting the set!

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Final Numbers posted
« Reply #92 on: Wed, 26 February 2020, 20:26:16 »
Just posting a little end of GB message, I have so many people that helped to make this happen and I cant convey how much I appreciate all they did and gave to the set, the theme, the experience. I think (hope) I have thanked everyone personally so wont go on about it here. I will say that I never expected this result. Across the board. The base kit hitting over 500, novelties over 300, and the Salvun caps, 490 total! insane to me. I know this set was not for everyone and thats cool but those who like it are very passionate and so supportive. So the biggest thanks goes to all those who supported the set, thank you!!

And one more post GB surprise, raffle coming soon to Copper base kit buyers

Offline fatboycarney

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Artkey V2 Copper Bull live tonight Friday 9PM EST
« Reply #94 on: Fri, 06 March 2020, 13:07:37 »
GMK Copper Artkey Bull V2 raffle live in around 6 hours!!! Copper buyers get a 3x greater chance of winning!!

https://artkeyuniverse.com/

Offline cicada

• Formerly iamacicada
Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Last day to join Sodiecaps x GMK Copper Raffle!!
« Reply #95 on: Fri, 17 April 2020, 14:29:52 »
Hm I had an oxidized copper themed keyboard made a couple years ago -- this might be the perfect set for it!  Though mine might be a bit closer to bronze in tone vs. this set.

Show Image

Show Image

Oh wow I remember this keyboard. Looks amazing! I'm still upset over how that buy went.

On another note, great keyset! Congrats on the successful run.  :D

Offline fatboycarney

Re: [GB] GMK Copper - Colour Samples arrived from GMK!!
« Reply #96 on: Thu, 04 June 2020, 23:08:58 »
Colour samples are in from GMK, arrived today and must say extremely happy with them. Going to have another look tomorrow in midday light but really leaning towards approving these, they look great, colour samples very well and acheive the vision that I had for the set almost better than I could have hoped. 

Let me know what you think and also jump in to the discord and chat Copper and maybe another set. or just visit with some nice people

:thumb:

Offline falzm

« Reply #97 on: Sat, 13 June 2020, 11:59:25 »
Thank you for the cool updates fatboycarney! What did you decide on eventually? :)

Offline falzm

« Reply #98 on: Thu, 17 September 2020, 03:44:06 »
Can you please post some updates on this GB? It's awfully quiet here...

Offline Starius

« Reply #99 on: Thu, 17 September 2020, 08:27:31 »
Can you please post some updates on this GB? It's awfully quiet here...

You’re right, it has been very quiet!