Author Topic: HHKB Pro 2 (US) keycaps  (Read 1773 times)

Offline Jack

• Trade Count: (0)
HHKB Pro 2 (US) keycaps
« on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 02:22:11 »
Broke the F key on mine, seeing if I can get a better deal on a set someone has lying around than what I'd pay at elitekeyboards. Any color, labeled or not.

Offline chongyixiong

HHKB Pro 2 (US) keycaps
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 10:03:47 »
Just sold mine for US$50.

But I'm curious.. how did you break your F key?

And what are your current keycap type? I swapped out a few keys of mine (the WASD lavender) and I might be able to send you one.. (assuming your F key is on the home row)

Here's mine for reference

(Would love to swap for a blank black key or blank grey key from the top row though..)

Offline Jack

HHKB Pro 2 (US) keycaps
« Reply #2 on: Fri, 15 April 2011, 14:02:10 »
My crappy trackball was acting up and I was irritable that day so I got mad, pounded it a bit, and the keyboard bounced off the desk and when I picked it up the F keystem had snapped, maybe when it hit the computer tower.

I have black on charcoal labeled keys but I don't care what I get. I have the keys arranged in default QWERTY layout. If you have one to spare that is profiled for the home row that's great. :D I'll still eventually want the correct letter so I can have the bump on it.

Offline chongyixiong

HHKB Pro 2 (US) keycaps
« Reply #3 on: Sat, 16 April 2011, 07:24:34 »
Quote from: Jack;331544
I have black on charcoal labeled keys but I don't care what I get. I have the keys arranged in default QWERTY layout. If you have one to spare that is profiled for the home row that's great. :D I'll still eventually want the correct letter so I can have the bump on it.

I see :(

Seems like I can't help then, good luck in your search!