geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] GMK Copper - Some vendors shipping!!!

(1/30) > >>

fatboycarney:
Shipping approximately 2nd week of February from GMK
Join The Carnival discord server to stay up to date with GMK Copper and other projects that might interest you

I hope everyone is staying safe in this extremely stressful, and dangerous times. Take care of those you love and be safe.

I had an exciting and slightly unexpected delivery today and I must say the results are quite fantastic, I am as it turns out a pretty terrible product photographer, but I think this does a good job of representing the colours. And I am extremely happy with them. Going to try and get some mid day shots as opposed to the end of day images below. Let me know what you think  :thumb:

Beside GMK Voyage accents and mods caps

J-02 Limited Edition by Jae - Rendered by MetallicCharles

Join the Group buy between January 13th and February 21st at the links below The estimated shipping time is August 2020
US: Kono
Europe - MyKeyboard
Canada - DESKHERO
Oceania - Daily Clack
Asia - ZFrontier-EN     ZFrontier - CN
Pricing

Current Sales Numbers (thanks dvorcol  :thumb:)
More
About Copper MoreCopper is an amazing element. I have long been a collector of coins and that is where the colour inspriration was derived from. Looking at Copper in more detail this set touches on Copper in a number of seemingly unrelated ways. The Biology of Copper, in the blood of spiders and the octopus. The chemistry of Copper in the element itself and past alchemist representations of Copper. And finally in history in likely one of the most famous examples in the world of Copper patina in the Statue of Liberty.

Kits
Base

Numpad+Physical ISO+Basic Ortho/40s

NoveltiesOctopuses and Spiders utilize Copper protein in the blood to transport oxygenX symbol is Alchemy symbol for CopperStatue of Liberty is made of Copper and represents likely the most famous natural Patina in the world

Spaces

Eye Candy
Iron 165 Fe - Smith and Rune
Think6.5 - Oldcat
Austin - driftingbunnies
45-ATS - abec13
No1/65 - Keycult
M60 - RAMA
Deskmats 3 ft. (900 mm) x 1.25 ft. (400 mm)
1/10th inch (3 mm) Thickness
PatternSimpleWild
Artisans
New Artisan Collaborations announced!! Details coming soon!
Archetype GMK Copper base kit buyers exclusive - For sale at https://archetypemade.com/index.php/product/kolkrabba-kopper/

Alpha Keycaps GMK Copper base kit buyers exclusive - Raffle after GB ends

Ritual Master GMK Copper base kit buyers exclusive - Raffle after GB ends

navacaps https://www.instagram.com/navacaps/ Raffle closed - https://www.reddit.com/r/mechmarket/comments/fcwdgh/artisan_navacaps_cooper/

Salvun Artisans are machined from Copper metal and treated to create a chemical reaction and bring out the amazing Patina colours you see belowSalvun Copper Element

Salvun Copper Blank

Salvun Copper Alchemy

Radcaps - raffle ended winners invoicedMore
Sodiecaps- Giveaway CompletedMoreWeek 1 Giveaway Update - 2 Free Sodiecaps[/s]
Raffle FormForm will be closed Tuesday January 21st at 11:59 PM. Base kit needs to have been purchased prior to this time. Entry details are outlined in the form
Thanks to Sodiecaps for donating 1 cap for the giveaway so early set buyers a great chance at an amazing artisan that is a perfect compliment to GMK Copper

Sodiecaps X GMK Copper raffle winners invoiced

CruzCtrl Cables
To address some questions regarding timing for the cables, customers can purchase the Premium Standard Cable direct from mechitmine and still enter to win the raffle to purchase the Ultimate Copper Experience. If you win the raffle your Premiums Standard Cable can be refunded if you choose and you would then just purchase the Ultimate Copper Experience Cable. Hope that clarifies, please ask if its still not clear
Premium Standard Cable from CruzCtrl. Max 100 cables
Ultimate Copper Experience Cable CruzCtrl X Mekanist (from Archetype) Cable Collab - Only 20 avaiable - Raffle for base kit buyers when form available now, open until the day after GB closes. See form for all details Raffle Entry Form
Banderole

ThanksI am going to try and keep this short but this has been the best part of making Copper, the people I have worked with, or talked to, this is such an amazing, welcoming community and this has been a blast! THANK YOU!!
OCM, Abec13, Agilr, CruzCtrl, janglad, Salvun, Sodiecaps, Rensuya, nat, Mekanist, Archetype, Alpha Keycaps, radcaps, navacaps, ritualmaster, lbaron, Nasp, rmendis, MetallicCharles, NathanAlphaMan, ThePanduuh, PheonixStarr, dvorcol, T0mb3ry, Moridin, my vendor Kono, and proxies, mykeyboard.eu, DeskHero, Daily Clack and ZFrontier

Signature:
Approved

stoic-lemon:
Cu at the finish line.

fatboycarney:
Sorry folks there may have been some image issues that were really wierd, should be all fixed up now!!

Fredington:
Salvun. So hot right now.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version