Previous Events Archive > KEYCON 2014 MEDIA

My summary of Keycon plus KEYBOARD COLLAGE

<< < (3/4) > >>

CPTBadAss:
That totally happened....dorkvader visted me last year around Christmas time and bought a beamspring for me to ruin my taste in many other keyboards try out :(

byker:
Nice writeup! Very nicely presented.  :)

Grim Fandango:

--- Quote from: CPTBadAss on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:26:37 ---That totally happened....dorkvader visted me last year around Christmas time and bought a beamspring for me to ruin my taste in many other keyboards try out :(

--- End quote ---

This is always the risk when trying something new. Personally I am not afraid that I won't like it. I am afraid that I will love it. When that happens you can bet that slowly but surely I will try to replace every keyboard I have. It already happened once with Topre, and I think it is better for everyone if that does not happen again.

mikekuehn:

--- Quote from: byker on Tue, 05 August 2014, 16:29:22 ---Nice writeup! Very nicely presented.  :)

--- End quote ---

Thanks, all!  There'd be nothing there if not for the great presentations and photos, so hats off to all involved.

By the way, have you checked out the full-size image?  A veritable orgy of keyboards.

rowdy:
Fantastic writeup.

Summarises everything nicely :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version