Author Topic: Poker Round v2 hold!  (Read 21611 times)

Offline polarpigs

Re: Poker Round v2
« Reply #50 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 04:30:59 »
Yes, I'm still in for Reds if there are no Browns!

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #51 on: Tue, 15 January 2013, 04:53:09 »
Yes, I'm still in for Reds if there are no Browns!
yes :)

Offline TheDoc

« Reply #52 on: Thu, 17 January 2013, 08:52:14 »
I'm interested in GB layout with Reds.
I'm based in Ireland

Is there any pictures to give me an indication of what is being sold here? I'm looking for a poker keyboard but it appears you can get a vast array of types.

Thanks,

Offline frankacy

« Reply #53 on: Fri, 18 January 2013, 18:51:06 »
I posted before but I'm definitely still in for an mx blue poker. I don't mind the wait :)

Thanks for the update Tinlong!

Offline aragon

« Reply #54 on: Sat, 19 January 2013, 17:10:21 »
I'm in for 1 MX Blue.  Thanks!

Offline netdevil

« Reply #55 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 11:45:53 »
+1 MX Blues for me  ;D

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #56 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 12:56:33 »
In Malaysia, they just did a groupbuy of 20 poker for about 60$ each shipped. How is that yours are 20 as well but costs 100-110 and still needs to pay for shipping? And you tried to pick on shadovved on how he ripped everyone off on those cherry stickers? Aren't you the same yourself?
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #57 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 20:11:59 »
In Malaysia, they just did a groupbuy of 20 poker for about 60$ each shipped. How is that yours are 20 as well but costs 100-110 and still needs to pay for shipping? And you tried to pick on shadovved on how he ripped everyone off on those cherry stickers? Aren't you the same yourself?
heh, than why don't you go to malaysia and buy it? By the way, my price is shipped and the supplier will Fück me if I sell them on a low price. And well, I'll have a great loss like 30 usd each board if I sell them on 60. I do respect you and your work, because they look nice and I thought you're a good man.

P.S. I threadcrapped shadovved's thread because I do hate him, see what he did to the coummunity?  Always reply with meaningless comment and smiley. I'm sure that more than half of his reply is bull**** and meaningness.

P.S.2 I may end this groupbuy soon due to no respond from Vortex. And you guys can buy pokers on www.mechanicalkeyboards.com they will stock them soon. So, people outside US who want to have a poker, I'm sorry that you can't own  a poker with a acceptable shipping cost.

Offline SmallFry

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • Leaving 6/15; returning 6/22 or so.
« Reply #58 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 20:21:23 »
Chill out man.
* SmallFry lesigh. Drama.

Offline singaporean123

• I like keycaps and I cannot lie
« Reply #59 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 20:26:28 »

60$ SHIPPED? holy hell I wanted a poker so much but just couldn't afford that 100$.

Offline WhiteFireDragon

• youtube
« Reply #60 on: Mon, 21 January 2013, 21:11:37 »
P.S. I threadcrapped shadovved's thread because I do hate him, see what he did to the coummunity?  Always reply with meaningless comment and smiley. I'm sure that more than half of his reply is bull**** and meaningness.

lol you didn't even try to sugarcoat it. Meaningless comments is not  really a reason why you should HATE someone. If you think about it, majority of posts on here are meaningless with no real content behind them. To make this even worst, a lot of people on here don't exist outside of the group buy or classifieds sections.

When you point your finger of negativity at someone, there are 3 more pointing right back at you  ;)

Offline Rafen

« Reply #61 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 06:53:39 »
Is this still going on?

Offline Jocelyn

• 조셀린
« Reply #62 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 06:56:51 »
I don't really think so due to mechanicalkeyboards.com getting some in soon. They already have blacks, and should have red & blue very soon (no browns).

http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=37997.0

Offline Rafen

« Reply #63 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 07:08:08 »
Ok thanks. I was just going to get a red and swap the stems out for brown anyways.

Offline Retox

« Reply #64 on: Thu, 24 January 2013, 13:35:03 »
blue switch please
QFR with ergo clears

Offline akuJIWA

• Lock 'N Load!
« Reply #65 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 23:42:47 »
heh, than why don't you go to malaysia and buy it? By the way, my price is shipped and the supplier will Fück me if I sell them on a low price. And well, I'll have a great loss like 30 usd each board if I sell them on 60. I do respect you and your work, because they look nice and I thought you're a good man.

P.S.2 I may end this groupbuy soon due to no respond from Vortex. And you guys can buy pokers on www.mechanicalkeyboards.com they will stock them soon. So, people outside US who want to have a poker, I'm sorry that you can't own  a poker with a acceptable shipping cost.

I'm already in the group buy for 2 poker blues for 120$ shipped combined.

Not trying to crap you bro, if you don't want to be crapped, you shouldn't crap at others too.
The Cheat - B/R/B ; Clear switch with 62g springs

quit

Offline tinlong117

« Reply #66 on: Fri, 25 January 2013, 23:57:15 »

I'm already in the group buy for 2 poker blues for 120$ shipped combined.

Not trying to crap you bro, if you don't want to be crapped, you shouldn't crap at others too.
Yeah i know, but im still wondering where you get the pokers. Because my cost is higher than 60 USD.

Offline commissar

« Reply #67 on: Mon, 28 January 2013, 12:16:06 »
Well if this is still happening, I'd be interested in a poker with reds :]

Offline frankacy

« Reply #68 on: Fri, 08 February 2013, 08:20:33 »
Hey Tinlong :)

Any news on whether this is going to happen or not? ShakeR has said that Vortex was making one last batch of Pokers, but finally it seems as though they're going to be Poker 2s (with the arrow key layout) :( Have you heard similar news?

Offline justin one

« Reply #69 on: Sat, 09 February 2013, 14:46:07 »
I don't really want a Poker 2. If it's not the Poker X I'll probably just end up getting a Pure.
[ KBC Poker ] [ Ducky DK9087 ]

Offline TheQsanity

• SmallFry Lovin'
« Reply #70 on: Sat, 09 February 2013, 15:29:32 »
Well said akuJIWA and WhiteFireDragon.

Didn't the Original Poker cost $55 at KBC?

Things are worth whatever people are willing to pay for it.

We all want to make a little extra money and still feel like a morally decent person.

Money seems to being lost between you and the supplier.

SmallFry! <3