geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Fox Lab - Time 80 Reforged

<< < (122/128) > >>

TieuNgu:

--- Quote from: syamil17 on Mon, 19 July 2021, 22:21:16 ---
--- Quote from: Makish on Mon, 19 July 2021, 21:30:29 ---
--- Quote from: Vigrith on Sun, 18 July 2021, 11:06:34 ---
--- Quote from: Lufenia on Sun, 18 July 2021, 06:27:50 ---Yeah these guys don't respond.  Definately something to consider for any of their future group buys.

--- End quote ---

They've always responded to me. This is not to detract from your experience nor am I trying to categorically state that one or the other is the normal procedure for them but figured I'd chime in.

--- End quote ---

Nice thanks for sharing your experience. I have full faith in Senter and the rest of Fox Labs.

Just wondering, how did you contact them?

--- End quote ---

Had no issues contacting them through their email, runninghack@gmail(dot)com. Got a reply the next day

--- End quote ---

I sent 2 emails to this address on July 8 and yesterday, no response.

shansoft:
Anyone tried alps build on this board? I bought it because I thought I could use Leaf 80's Alps plate on it, but I just find out that time80re doesn't have enough clearance on the screw holes, since the new plates are thinner...

I saw there is a plate file on github, but the stab seems to be cherry pcb mount? Not sure if it support costar stab instead. Otherwise I am limited to stab keys with cherry mount, which I couldn't find any for WKL layout.
http://foxlabkeyboard.com/gbs/Time80RE.html

Boy_314:

--- Quote from: shansoft on Wed, 21 July 2021, 21:55:29 ---Anyone tried alps build on this board? I bought it because I thought I could use Leaf 80's Alps plate on it, but I just find out that time80re doesn't have enough clearance on the screw holes, since the new plates are thinner...

I saw there is a plate file on github, but the stab seems to be cherry pcb mount? Not sure if it support costar stab instead. Otherwise I am limited to stab keys with cherry mount, which I couldn't find any for WKL layout.

--- End quote ---

i built mine with alps

shansoft:

--- Quote from: Boy_314 on Wed, 21 July 2021, 22:10:36 ---
--- Quote from: shansoft on Wed, 21 July 2021, 21:55:29 ---Anyone tried alps build on this board? I bought it because I thought I could use Leaf 80's Alps plate on it, but I just find out that time80re doesn't have enough clearance on the screw holes, since the new plates are thinner...

--- End quote ---

i built mine with alps

--- End quote ---

How did you fit in the stab? Typical alps stab doesn’t seem to be supported.

Boy_314:
used a keycaps set that supports cherry stabs. it says on the website where you get the plate files that the plate files given only support cherry stabs

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version