geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[Closed] Used Black CherryCorp Doubleshots Round 2

(1/11) > >>

Clickey:
Payment Deadline: Monday Jan 16. 2012

Payments must be recieved by the above deadline or orders will be canceled. Check the paid list below to make sure your payment was recieved.

Starting a new thread at the request of a user, since it has been rebooted. This is a continuation of Quarzacs groupbuy. This is for black cherrycorp doubleshot keys in used condition. Some sets are in great condition, others have some shine. I believe all sets will need to be cleaned.

The keys are from Cherry G81-8000 keyboards which have the following: All keys will fit standard Filco/Leopold/Cherry MX keyboards except the bottom row keys (Ctrl, Alt, Space, Windows, Menu, Capslock), which have off-center stems. All keys are doubleshots except the bottom row keys mentioned above.

Note: CherryCorp doubleshots are some of the best keycaps still in production (more than twice the thickness of Signature Plastic keys)

Prices are as follows:
1 Set to continental USA: $20 shipped
2 Sets to continental USA: $35 shipped
1 Set to international: $28.25 shipped
2 Sets to international: $43.25 shipped

To order please post in this thread and/or send me a PM, and I will provide payment instructions.

Here is a picture of the keys still on the keyboard:
[ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37226[/ATTACH] [ Attachment Invalid Or Does Not Exist ] 37227[/ATTACH]

kaiserreich:
Are most of them shiny?

rainb1ood:
PM sent

jinzo.pk3:
I would like 2 sets to international thanks.
When is payment needed by?

Clickey:

--- Quote from: kaiserreich;487711 ---Are most of them shiny?
--- End quote ---

I haven't checked them all, but to be on the safe side, I will say yes.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version