geekhack Community > Off Topic

What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)

<< < (5749/6065) > >>

yui:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Fri, 23 July 2021, 13:44:30 ---
--- Quote from: Kavik on Fri, 23 July 2021, 10:48:27 ---Lies! Plants are what caused the reaction. I think they're trying to kill me in fact.

--- End quote ---

For example removing all dairy/ eggs almost uniformly improve symptoms for asthma sufferers. Eggs are notoriously sneaky because they're ingredients of alot of prepackaged products.

--- End quote ---
removing the oxygen from the air cancer patient breaths kills 100% of the cancerous cells and have 0% chances of relapse...
all of what i just said is true, but is it the right solution?
eggs have nothing to do with a genetic deficiency, ffs TP stop you are just looking like the antivaxers when you say things like that, when you talk about climate change due to farming and cancer, why not, but genetic diseases, you will plain sound like an idiot (and no eggs do not have microchips that modify our lungs DNA, just in case)

tp4tissue:

--- Quote from: yui on Fri, 23 July 2021, 18:17:18 ---
removing the oxygen from the air cancer patient breaths kills 100% of the cancerous cells and have 0% chances of relapse...
eggs have nothing to do with a genetic deficiency, ffs TP stop you are just looking like the antivaxers when you say things like that, when you talk about climate change due to farming and cancer, why not, but genetic diseases, you will plain sound like an idiot (and no eggs do not have microchips that modify our lungs DNA, just in case)

--- End quote ---

ffs Yui, do you google anything ?  Removing oxygen from healthy cells is a primary way to turn it cancerous. They literally gave out a nobel prize for this. 

As for eggs. Yes it's a major contributor to many cancers and Auto immune disorders such as arthritis and asthma.

iamtootallforthis:

--- Quote from: tp4tissue on Fri, 23 July 2021, 18:44:53 ---

--- End quote ---

ffs Yui, do you google anything ?  Removing oxygen from healthy cells is a primary way to turn it cancerous. They literally gave out a nobel prize for this. 

As for eggs. Yes it's a major contributor to many cancers and Auto immune disorders such as arthritis and asthma.

--- End quote ---

I can Google **** to both confirm and deny what you're saying lol.

Being alive is a major contributor to cancer. Please stop spouting **** in every thread when people don't ask for it. It's obnoxious.

Darthbaggins:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But it can't generate if the body is dead, which is what would happen if you removed the oxygen and would also explain the zero relapse lol.

jamster:

--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Fri, 23 July 2021, 22:17:49 ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

But it can't generate if the body is dead, which is what would happen if you removed the oxygen and would also explain the zero relapse lol.

--- End quote ---

That was my first reaction- removing oxygen from cells would be... problematic... for those of us who are alive.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version