geekhack Marketplace > Group Buys and Preorders

[GB] Retro Keyset

(1/3) > >>

Mousy:
Evening all! I wanted to share with you a keyset that I have the privilege of being able to offer you all. The Retro Keyset.

Specifications:
Profile: Cherry
Material: Thick PBT
Legend: Dye-Sub
Thickness: See photo below
Colour Codes: Waiting on reply
Packaging: Comes in foam keycap trays

Kits Available & Prices:
TKL (87 Keys): $31 USD
Full board (104 keys): $36 USD
Full Set (152 keys): $58 USD

Shipping Costs:
US Tracked: $14
EU Tracked: $10
Asia Tracked: $6

Group Buy Information:
The group buy will be running for 7 days from the 12/03/2018 till the 19/03/2018. Once the window is over I will be invoicing everyone by the evening of the 20/03/2018. We estimate it will take around 6-8 weeks from this for you to receive your set. I will be posting updates as they become available to me to keep you all informed.

My Role:
I'm a pretty new face around here on GeekHack but have been around the community for a while now and am very active on other platforms. I am running this Group Buy with the designer and our aim isn't to make profit from this Group Buy but to bring a solid well made and good looking set to you. If you have any questions regarding the logistics of the Group Buy please do post them here or contact me on other platforms (Reddit, Discord, Slack) and I will get back to you as quickly as I can. If you have any design questions I will relay them onto the designer.

TLDR: Not here to make silly margins and if you have a question don't be scared to ask!

Updates:
Order form is closed invoices will be going out soon.

Gallery:

If you have any questions feel free to post it here or send me a message and I will get back you to as soon as I possibly can!

xondat:
Dye-sub?

I really want just those 3u Cherry caps :eek:

How does the color match to something like 9009?

Mousy:

--- Quote from: xondat on Sun, 11 March 2018, 22:02:14 ---Dye-sub?

--- End quote ---

Yes it is a dye-sub set I knew I had forgotten to add something in! I will check on the colour match for you now and will post as soon as I get it :)

superdoedoe:

--- Quote from: xondat on Sun, 11 March 2018, 22:02:14 ---Dye-sub?

--- End quote ---

I want to say it's alot more yellow, but that could just be the light

Kafka:
3u spacebar  :eek:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version