Author Topic: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!  (Read 323408 times)

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Quick update for people here and sorry it is coming from me

Given recent events, someone contacted me via an account of tams identifying as tams brother

He has asked if I could update this thread to explain a couple of things

Firstly he said if anyone would like a refund, please use the email that was apparently posted above in this thread giving order details and pp details and he will refund you

If you would like to keep your order, please make sure to also contact the same email to give current shipping address and order details

I asked to clarify the email address and was told it痴 in this thread and I知 on my phone so typed this up without going hunting, should it not be there let me know and I値l chase it up

Regarding the pictures I was told by tams brother that he posted those rather than tam, this was done to protect the integrity of tams family business, knowledge of the extent of his illness would apparently be detrimental to that

Regardless of how people feel about the above statements, the person who contacted me seems to genuinely want to progress and finish out this gb, and for that I am grateful to him of that ends up being the case for the sake of the people in this thread

Should anyone try and receive a refund and not get anywhere with it, please contact me via dm and I値l try and chase him up via my contact details for him and can update this post accordingly should the above statements not come to fruition

Take all of the above as you will, I would suggest that should it be true, people should be respectful to the family during this hard time, and if it isn稚 but we now have a line of communication with people that can and will help the gb then that is a positive thing, if neither turn out to be the case then I guess we are in the same position we were before I was spoken to

Linn has stated he has only received partial payment for this gb thus far and is ready to ship it once the remainder of the money and the shipping list is sent to him, I have been provided a screen including linns original post stating this, with some extra clarifications from either tam and his brother, I値l post this in a new post in one moment

« Last Edit: Sun, 13 May 2018, 06:16:14 by BunnyLake »
I'M IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING RIGHT NOW, WILL BE BACK AROUND SOON

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Screen I was asked to share

Offline raymogi

Emailed again right away asking for refund. Let's hope for a good ending.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT

I知 not sure the time there but the person I spoke to told me they were heading to bed, but could you keep me updated with your success on this ray, thanks sir

Offline madn3ss795

Maybe it's just someone with the same name? :mehopes:
I hope too, i see a lot of tam nguyen, that's pretty common.

It's his FB, but he has since disabled it. Guy used to be quite active in local mechkey communities.

Offline raymogi

I知 not sure the time there but the person I spoke to told me they were heading to bed, but could you keep me updated with your success on this ray, thanks sir

Vietnam is the same timezone as me, which is 6:27pm as of this post. Singapore will be one hour later so 7:27pm.

I'm just hoping I get at least a reply :D

Offline lanyusea

Vietnam is the same timezone as me, which is 6:27pm as of this post. Singapore will be one hour later so 7:27pm.

I'm just hoping I get at least a reply :D

Same here, 7:47 in China and hope to get a reply at least.

I have already found a EM7 from /r/mm, so I decided to refund this one since it has last for too long.
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Have also been asked to mention, if the payment is older than 6 months, both parties will split the PayPal fees, so that both people in the transaction share the same amount of loss, payment could be sent back as gift payment, so the pp fee would be approx 1 percent in most cases for the payment back and then half of whatever the initial payment fees were

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 May 2018, 06:55:57 by BunnyLake »

Offline mech0nly

Refund request sent as well.
Hope it can be done ASAP :)
356CL DGE | 356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G81-3077SAU | ESA-3000-HASRO | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2 | 55g HHKB

Offline ika

Thank you Bunny for your help.

Offline poolside

So, refunding all GB participants is supposedly possible, it is no problem losing half of PP fees on a hundred boards, money appears to have been lavishly spent abroad on luxury items, but transferring the money to Lin is not possible...

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.
Requested a refund.
« Last Edit: Sun, 20 May 2018, 15:15:45 by MajorKoos »

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
Dudes back in VN.

Everything about this just reeks of fudge.

Timelines of surgery on emails to participants, and yet the very same day facebook timeline shows a coffee date.

And if it were really to 'save face' from asian families I highly doubt bragging spending lavishly on your gf would put everyone's heart at ease.

For someone who is going through chemo treatment, I am in awe that the time he spent in Singapore, not one day was missed out on a lavish shopping spree. Sorry, can someone correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't chemo treatment take some time and I'm assuming you would actually feel sick.

This entire excuse given is hilarious. Anyone who believes this, I applaud you. People amaze me.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Dudes back in VN.

Timelines of surgery on emails to participants, and yet the very same day facebook timeline shows a coffee date.

And if it were really to 'save face' from asian families I highly doubt bragging spending lavishly on your gf would put everyone's heart at ease.

For someone who is going through chemo treatment, I am in awe that the time he spent in Singapore, not one day was missed out on a lavish shopping spree. Sorry, can someone correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't chemo treatment take some time and I'm assuming you would actually feel sick.

This entire excuse given is hilarious. Anyone who believes this, I applaud you. People amaze me.

I壇 like to make it clear I知 just relaying information given to me, and whilst not commenting on my feelings toward it, I think my wording makes it clear

However I would like to state given what has been said by both linn, and the person speaking to me on tams account stating to be tams brother, the timeline to find out if this is all smoke and mirrors is fairly short

There are 3 options as I see it

Firstly all is above board, its standard to pay a manufacturer a deposit before production, and the balance prior to shipment, health issues may have elongated this process slightly and a family member is stepping in to help, the Facebook stuff is weird at best but as a family member is here to help it痴 largely irrelevant

Option number 2 is all the stories are bull****, but either tam or his brother have contacted me and are indeed trying to make things right just going about it a weird way

We will find out if either of the above are true I知 sure within the next week, because people will start to get refunded and linn will be contacted with a recipient list and payment etc

Should that not happen we are at option number 3 which is the option everyone is leaning towards now which is they have either been scammed from the start or circumstances changed mid buy and have led to that eventuality

Whatever the case, I think the best approach in the short term is to suspend disbelief, email as requested, and we will find out very quickly if people are getting confirmations or refunds, and can act upon that information accordingly, the new update either buys a few days and then leads right back to this mornings scandal, or it genuinely move the buy forward

Offline catweewee

• SINGA | singakbd.com
  • * Vendor
  • Yellows
Dudes back in VN.

I壇 like to make it clear I知 just relaying information given to me, and whilst not commenting on my feelings toward it, I think my wording makes it clear

However I would like to state given what has been said by both linn, and the person speaking to me on tams account stating to be tams brother, the timeline to find out if this is all smoke and mirrors is fairly short

There are 3 options as I see it

Firstly all is above board, its standard to pay a manufacturer a deposit before production, and the balance prior to shipment, health issues may have elongated this process slightly and a family member is stepping in to help, the Facebook stuff is weird at best but as a family member is here to help it痴 largely irrelevant

Option number 2 is all the stories are bull****, but either tam or his brother have contacted me and are indeed trying to make things right just going about it a weird way

We will find out if either of the above are true I知 sure within the next week, because people will start to get refunded and linn will be contacted with a recipient list and payment etc

Should that not happen we are at option number 3 which is the option everyone is leaning towards now which is they have either been scammed from the start or circumstances changed mid buy and have led to that eventuality

Whatever the case, I think the best approach in the short term is to suspend disbelief, email as requested, and we will find out very quickly if people are getting confirmations or refunds, and can act upon that information accordingly, the new update either buys a few days and then leads right back to this mornings scandal, or it genuinely move the buy forward

Your last paragraph I agree with. However why wouldn't they be the one to be in charge of communications and everything beyond that.

I find it just really strange that they had to ask someone else to step in and be some sort of spokes person.

And to be honest, if he was truly sick or not, nobody truly knows, however given the current circumstances and what I've seen him posting and talking on his personal fb, doesn't sound like what his brother or whoever was trying to convey at all.

I think people arent too happy with the lack of communication, the medicinal excuses with contradictory photos from Tam himself, and the asking another middle man to come in and solve problems.

That's all I have to add.

To everyone in this groupbuy good luck and please be wise.
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 May 2018, 14:18:03 by catweewee »

Offline hoanglh94

Dudes back in VN.

from someone who has been occasional interpreter for years for people diagnosed with cancer seeking treatment in Singapore, I have never seen anyone enjoying shopping/going out after their radiotherapy/chemotherapy  :))

Offline Okonomiyaki#2832

• Eating Okonomiyaki
Dudes back in VN.

As someone that works part time for a well-known chemo clinic in Singapore, a single session could easily take more than 3 hours, notwithstanding the addition blood + saline drip required that would last for an additional 3-4 hrs.
Doubt someone would have the mental finesse or strength to go shopping after that. Suggest all to get a refund, you most likely won't get your board.

Offline Tally810

I have also requested a refund. 

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Offline Krelbit

• Switchmod.net
    • Switchmod
This thread is like a Wednesday afternoon soap opera. The plot twists are exactly the same!

Offline hoggy

• * Ergonomics Moderator
I'm trying the refund option as well.
GH Ergonomic Guide (in progress)
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=54680.0

Offline amnesia0287

• Formerly Amnesia
Dudes back in VN.

As someone that works part time for a well-known chemo clinic in Singapore, a single session could easily take more than 3 hours, notwithstanding the addition blood + saline drip required that would last for an additional 3-4 hrs.
Doubt someone would have the mental finesse or strength to go shopping after that. Suggest all to get a refund, you most likely won't get your board.
Dudes back in VN.

from someone who has been occasional interpreter for years for people diagnosed with cancer seeking treatment in Singapore, I have never seen anyone enjoying shopping/going out after their radiotherapy/chemotherapy  :))

As someone who once stayed in a holiday inn express, these guys could be right.

Offline le_wraith

In case anyone needs it, this is the email address that presumably was being referenced to BunnyLake:  dolphin.em7groupbuy@gmail.com

Thanks to BunnyLake and BMW for stepping in here. I am a bit conflicted as to whether to request a refund or wait for the board. At this point, it seems like the boards do exist and so one would think that if Nam/Tam are honest enough to give refunds, they also would be honest enough to complete the groupbuy for those who still want the boards. But who knows. Tough call.

Offline megaforce

In case anyone needs it, this is the email address that presumably was being referenced to BunnyLake:  dolphin.em7groupbuy@gmail.com

Thanks to BunnyLake and BMW for stepping in here. I am a bit conflicted as to whether to request a refund or wait for the board. At this point, it seems like the boards do exist and so one would think that if Nam/Tam are honest enough to give refunds, they also would be honest enough to complete the groupbuy for those who still want the boards. But who knows. Tough call.
After seeing all those photos I still can't believe you're acutally on the fence.

Lmao

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

Corsair K63 Wireless | Razer Huntsman Elite
More
Hokusai | Ogre| Yohane | Mc65 | Kaze | RBB
Former: LZ MX | LZ FE | LZ CLS TKL Silver |LZ CLS TKL Gray| LZ St | V.EA | Blackbird | LSV3 | OctagonV2 | Norbatouch | X60 | TX84 | Kyuu | SSK | 268.1| Jane CE | Corsair K95 | X60R | HHKB JP x JS HiPro | 910 CE |Nunu |Nunu FE | Jane V2 CE|Jane V2| RS (TKL)

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker

Get refund, buy from Lynn, ???, not scammed.

Seems like Nguyen should be removed ASAP, get BMW doing everything if Lynn refuses to.

Offline le_wraith

After seeing all those photos I still can't believe you're acutally on the fence.

Lmao

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk
[/quote]

If Nam/Tam is a fraudster, he will neither give boards nor a refund. If honest, then might possibly give both boards to those who want and a refund to those who want. But yeah I'm requesting a refund. Assuming we do get refunded, it would be great if Linn & BMW could figure out a way to give us first crack at buying the boards directly from Linn.

Offline le_wraith

Seems like Nguyen should be removed ASAP, get BMW doing everything if Lynn refuses to.

I would definitely support this.

Offline _BMW_M3_

Given recent events, someone contacted me via an account of tams identifying as tams brother

Firstly he said if anyone would like a refund, please use the email that was apparently posted above in this thread giving order details and pp details and he will refund you

If you would like to keep your order, please make sure to also contact the same email to give current shipping address and order details

I asked to clarify the email address and was told it痴 in this thread and I知 on my phone so typed this up without going hunting, should it not be there let me know and I値l chase it up

Regarding the pictures I was told by tams brother that he posted those rather than tam, this was done to protect the integrity of tams family business, knowledge of the extent of his illness would apparently be detrimental to that

Regardless of how people feel about the above statements, the person who contacted me seems to genuinely want to progress and finish out this gb, and for that I am grateful to him of that ends up being the case for the sake of the people in this thread

Should anyone try and receive a refund and not get anywhere with it, please contact me via dm and I値l try and chase him up via my contact details for him and can update this post accordingly should the above statements not come to fruition

Take all of the above as you will, I would suggest that should it be true, people should be respectful to the family during this hard time, and if it isn稚 but we now have a line of communication with people that can and will help the gb then that is a positive thing, if neither turn out to be the case then I guess we are in the same position we were before I was spoken to

Linn has stated he has only received partial payment for this gb thus far and is ready to ship it once the remainder of the money and the shipping list is sent to him, I have been provided a screen including linns original post stating this, with some extra clarifications from either tam and his brother, I値l post this in a new post in one moment

Just wanted to follow up on this with a couple more details.

I have been in direct contact with Nam, Tam's brother, who is taking over for him in his absence. As Bunny mentioned, if you would like to request a refund, please contact by email and he will process your refund.

If you would still like to keep your spot, please to contact Nam and confirm your shipping address if you have not already.

To provide some additional context/insight, Nam has been extremely helpful since taking over. He is very genuine and is making sure things are done right:

• Nam is processing all requested refunds and is actually assuming responsibility to pay for the PayPal fees to prevent losses for Lynn.
  • Nam is also paying Lynn the complete lump sum of money to prevent any financial damages to Lynn.
  • Nam has been extremely responsive and is dedicated to seeing that this group buy is completed and that the reputation Tam's name/business as well as Lynn's reputation is not tarnished. 

Again, I am in direct contact with both Nam and Lynn. Please contact me via DM if you have any issues reaching Nam for refund or for address confirmation.

Thanks everyone.
Dolphin v1 LE | TGR Jane | LZ Ergo

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
... that the reputation Tam's name/business ... is not tarnished.

loooool

what a joke

anyone siding with Tam is disgrace to the community

edit: going to expand

if calling him out on his obvious bull**** is the thing that requires a response like this, whilst completely avoiding the issue, then these are never going to ship with him involved

this has happened with so many buys before: obvious lies, drama ensues, promises made, promises broken

prove the community wrong
« Last Edit: Sun, 13 May 2018, 21:13:21 by xondat »

Offline Tally810

Just wanted to follow up on this with a couple more details.

I have been in direct contact with Nam, Tam's brother, who is taking over for him in his absence. As Bunny mentioned, if you would like to request a refund, please contact by email and he will process your refund.

If you would still like to keep your spot, please to contact Nam and confirm your shipping address if you have not already.

To provide some additional context/insight, Nam has been extremely helpful since taking over. He is very genuine and is making sure things are done right:

• Nam is processing all requested refunds and is actually assuming responsibility to pay for the PayPal fees to prevent losses for Lynn.
  • Nam is also paying Lynn the complete lump sum of money to prevent any financial damages to Lynn.
  • Nam has been extremely responsive and is dedicated to seeing that this group buy is completed and that the reputation Tam's name/business as well as Lynn's reputation is not tarnished. 

Again, I am in direct contact with both Nam and Lynn. Please contact me via DM if you have any issues reaching Nam for refund or for address confirmation.

Thanks everyone.
I did request a refund via the email given.  Do I need to confirm with you?

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴

Thanks for your help, Bunny. I also have requested a refund, heres to hoping.
∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
This is such a shame. The EM7 is such an amazing board. I salivated grotesquely when I saw Jokrik's photos. I so wanted to enter for one but alas it was that or hold out for the Alice.

I'll always be a TGR fan, but I do love the way the bottom of the EM7 looks, and that it has an arrow cluster.

What a bummer this GB turned out to be, but at least there seem to be people trying to rectify the cause.

Offline raymogi

Update: I just got a full refund. Less than 24 hours after I emailed Nam.

Offline BunnyLake

• The OG HHKB Master
  • X
    • [CTRL]ALT
Update: I just got a full refund. Less than 24 hours after I emailed Nam.

thanks for sharing sir, really happy your case at least is resolved

Offline mech0nly

Got my refund as well.
Thank you everyone for the cooperation!
356CL DGE | 356mini | 360C | G81-3000SAT | G81-3000SAU | G81-3077SAU | ESA-3000-HASRO | G80-3000LPCXY-2 | G80-3485LWNUS-2 | 55g HHKB

Offline Jedi

I requested a refund and received a reply that it wil be arranged as soon as possible.

Offline Tally810

I still haven't received a reply on my refund

Offline kenlee

Me either...

Offline emperact

any chance of snatching an extra pcb then? xdd

Offline lanyusea

I just received my refund but there is about 20 USD missing, I believe it is caused by the exchange rate, so doesn't matter.

Personally, by reading all the posts these days,
At first I though the whole story is a bull***, someone took the money, bought luxury, and refused to pay Lynn for the GB.
He made up many stories during the year to make people believe in him.
He asked Benny as a middle man is part of the story. The refunding is part of the story, refunding part of the joiner to make the reset still believe in him.
So I asked for a refunding in hurry, in case there is no money left after refunding some of us.

Now I got my refund, and noticed that Nam, Tam's brother is running a rank boosting service for a popular game. He should have enough money to fulfill the money been spent.
So now I believe the story may be: Tam spent money collected from the GB runner, Nam wants to help his brother deal the mess and make things right.

but anyway, I got my refund.
The waiting is over, the waiting from February 2017 till now.
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline afrokobe

requested a refund, this pisses me off so much.  Waited over a year for this and I can't let $650 roll on a dice whether if the board is going to show up or not.

Offline KetchyKech

• ∴∵∴◇❖◇∴∵∴

Me either...

same here ~  :-X

∴∵∴◇Time TKL--VE.A--F&T 1916--Cajal--Octagon v2◇∴∵∴

Offline LEEHYOBIN

Hello I'm Lx3
« Reply #1141 on: Mon, 14 May 2018, 10:08:38 »
First, this article is delivered through Google Translator

My thoughts may not be delivered properly.

Good morning .

Lx3.

I am sorry to inform you of this incident.

Originally this GB had three problems.

1. payment
2. Personal circumstances
3. PCB made delay.

I already had a problem with # 1 and # 2, and in May of last year I asked Shin to give a refund to the participants and finish the GB. However, shin told me that there is not a refund now because there are a lot of refund fees, and GH members told me to proceed with GB without worrying about it.

It is hard to get rid of the shin who believes in me so much that we continue to GB.

However, PCB problem and personal situation continued, and it became very difficult situation, and every time shin waited for not to worry.
So I worked hard to solve PCB problems last month and said that I was ready to ship now.

But last weekend I got a call from a Korean member, and I heard that shin lied to the members, and the GH member told the Korean member that he wondered about this.
I conveyed the story as it is.

After that, shin contacted me to proceed with the refund and I agreed.

I do not know if you know,
I have a lot of interest and enthusiasm on the keyboard.
At first I was a collector, but gradually I wanted to make something for myself,

In the end, I made a keyboard housing, then my own keycab mold (2 type modified DCS and DSA style) and now a custom keyboard PCB.

However, this was something I could do because I liked the keyboard entirely, and I did not start with a commercial idea.

If I wanted to make money with it, I would have already made and sold a lot of things.

However, I wanted to introduce my keyboard, keycap, and board to overseas and sell it sometime overseas.
So I thought I had a good chance last year and I did GB, but I think it was too easy.

I was not ready.

I am really sorry for all those who have been hurt by this incident,
If I have a chance to do GB ...
I would like to have a GB that will make everyone happy next time.

Thank you.

Offline CMYK

My sympathies to Lynn.

My invoice was for $742.  I requested a refund, but have not heard back.  I really really want my board, but I can't take any chances.

Edited for clarity.
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 May 2018, 10:34:00 by CMYK »

Offline xondat

• i'm not a star
  • * Maker
Re: Hello I'm Lx3
« Reply #1143 on: Mon, 14 May 2018, 10:22:43 »

Good morning .

Lx3.

More

1. payment
3. PCB made delay.

I already had a problem with # 1 and # 2, and in May of last year I asked Shin to give a refund to the participants and finish the GB. However, shin told me that there is not a refund now because there are a lot of refund fees, and GH members told me to proceed with GB without worrying about it.

It is hard to get rid of the shin who believes in me so much that we continue to GB.

However, PCB problem and personal situation continued, and it became very difficult situation, and every time shin waited for not to worry.
So I worked hard to solve PCB problems last month and said that I was ready to ship now.

But last weekend I got a call from a Korean member, and I heard that shin lied to the members, and the GH member told the Korean member that he wondered about this.

At first I was a collector, but gradually I wanted to make something for myself,

In the end, I made a keyboard housing, then my own keycab mold (2 type modified DCS and DSA style) and now a custom keyboard PCB.

However, this was something I could do because I liked the keyboard entirely, and I did not start with a commercial idea.

If I wanted to make money with it, I would have already made and sold a lot of things.

However, I wanted to introduce my keyboard, keycap, and board to overseas and sell it sometime overseas.
So I thought I had a good chance last year and I did GB, but I think it was too easy.

I was not ready.

Thank you.

Glad you have commented Lynn, your message is very clear.

I believe you will resolve it and ultimately get your keyboard to people.

Maybe you can have Shin refund everyone, and then sell your boards to people. I think this would be best.

Offline le_wraith

Re: Hello I'm Lx3
« Reply #1144 on: Mon, 14 May 2018, 10:50:44 »

Good morning .

Lx3.

More

1. payment
3. PCB made delay.

I was not ready.

Thank you.

Glad you have commented Lynn, your message is very clear.

I believe you will resolve it and ultimately get your keyboard to people.

Maybe you can have Shin refund everyone, and then sell your boards to people. I think this would be best.

I agree. Lynn's boards are truly amazing. Assuming we get refunds and Lynn ends up selling the boards in the future, it would be great if people from this group buy got first crack at buying them.

Offline Butter

I am not in this GB, but I'll love to buy the EM7 directly from you if you decided to sell directly.

Offline iArson

Got my refund, would instantly buy directly from linn. Let us know.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Offline LoLPirate

I would actually love to see if anyone actually will stay in this buy knowing that they're responsive to refunds.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Offline ika

Got my refund, paypal put it under review, but should have money by tomorrow. Outlook looks pretty good so far by the way things have been handled lately.

Offline airs

Requested a refund for my two Dolphin orders about 2 hours ago. Nothing yet but I知 hopeful.
Octagon v2, LZ CLS