Author Topic: more typing videos! (jerue's typing videos)  (Read 3442 times)

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
more typing videos! (jerue's typing videos)
« on: Sat, 26 March 2016, 19:42:59 »
I've been hoping to make some typing videos since some of my keyboards don't have a corresponding video (or one in a quality I don't think is very good  :-[)

I have a lot of keyboards to share, so hang tight :)

I try to upload everything in 1080p 60fps. My typing skills are not that great, but hopefully the audio will do it justice :D

My list of keyboards to work through:

• Displaywrite SSK
  • Digilog Realforce 87u 55g silenced
  • HHKB Pro 2 (from the tour)
  • Dolch PAC 60
  • linear space invaders keyboard
  • OTD 456GT w/62g vintage clears  (separate videos for separate keysets b/c why not)
  • Cherry G80-1800 HAU with 62g vintage blacks
  • IBM 1391401 (I think it sounds a bit different than the SSK)
  • Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 (maybe)
  • MS Sculpt Ergonomic
  • Varmilo w/Gateron Blacks
  • Zenith ZKB-2 w/Green Alps

#1: IBM Displaywrite SSK

#2a: OTD 456GT - OG Cherry ABS

« Last Edit: Wed, 15 June 2016, 21:51:20 by jerue »

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
Re: more typing videos! (jerue's typing videos)
« Reply #1 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 21:17:38 »
I could have sworn my SSK doesn't make that much noise, but there again ...

(Types on my SSK.)
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline 1swt2gs

• DOGE
« Reply #2 on: Sun, 27 March 2016, 21:50:41 »
Looking forward to these videos! It's like music to my ears!
Such artisan, many caps, very keyboard.

Always searching for Bro caps! 

1swt2gs classifieds!

Offline jerue

• (Whenever that happens :P)
  • * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #3 on: Wed, 15 June 2016, 21:49:24 »
I know I know...I say I'm gonna make a bunch of typing videos, then disappear for months and only publish one  :rolleyes:

:))

The microphones I've tried out either were crummy or just required too much time for me in post...since I don't want to go all out on a mic, I'm just going to use the on-board audio of my D3300 and lightly touch the gain in Premiere Pro. This means I should be able to make videos 1000x faster now. Still not sure why I only get 720p60 on YT...but I'll fix that later. At least it's HD! So expect more very soon :)

Here's one more of my OTD: