Author Topic: Soarer's Converter Programming Help Thread  (Read 1849 times)

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
Soarer's Converter Programming Help Thread
« on: Tue, 24 June 2014, 20:53:09 »
I have been contacted by another member with programming questions about the software.
This is far outside my realm of expertise, I am mostly a mechanic.

Soarer seems to be on holiday, or something. I am sure that these are topics that he could address without an effort, but I will put them out there for anybody to respond to.

Do you know if it is possible for Soarer's Converter to emulate "turbo mode" or "rapid fire"? 
So, for example, if I wanted A to rapid fire, I would hold down the A key, and have the macro be that A is emulated as pressed, then have a 200 millisecond delay, then go back to an A press and back to a 200 millisecond delay, and have this loop forever until the A key is actually released.

Another thing that makes no sense to me is layerblock.  I even copied and pasted the sample code in Soarer's instructions into the configuration file and didn't see any change in function at all.

I'm also wondering if there are some hidden commands that aren't listed since in the example code that Soarer has posted, there's an "onbreak" command which actually does what you think it would (when the key is released, perform the next command), but is not listed in the actual list of commands.

"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"