Author Topic: Spacebar Options for LED/RGB Keyboards?  (Read 1386 times)

Offline USAgent

Spacebar Options for LED/RGB Keyboards?
« on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 10:16:35 »
I have a Ducky Disco on order and I'm not loving the MK branding on the otherwise minimalistic look of this board. I'm having trouble finding some good options for spacebars, am I missing something? I'd love to get either the same spacebar without the MK logo (Ducky or Disco on the side is ok).
Filco MJ2 Ninja 104Ducky Disco TKL

Offline falkentyne

Re: Spacebar Options for LED/RGB Keyboards?
« Reply #1 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 12:34:57 »
It's a standard size spacebar.  Any spacebar from any standard keyset will work.  Which one you want is fully up to you.
No one here can help you with that (unless someone over here wants to mail you a spacebar they don't need, which will cost postage and time).  You're better off contacting the place you bought it from and asking for a different spacebar from them.  I think Josh at mechanicalkeyboards.com/tigerimports has given people replacement spacebars before (provided you were their customer).  Otherwise you can get all new keycap set.  If you only want a backlit compatible spacebar then any of the Ducky Shine series spacebars will work.

Offline USAgent

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 12:41:32 »
You're my forum guardian angel, I just had looked on like 10 keycap sites and couldn't find spacebars for sale. I'll try MK directly.

Offline USAgent

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 14:12:12 »
I emailed MK they said that it should come with a non branded space bar in the box. I should have it on Thursday. I am excite!

Offline seville57

« Reply #4 on: Wed, 02 March 2016, 15:11:03 »
I have 2 sets of the 3 sets of the Ducky Spacebar Cities Editon:

New York, Sydney, Taipei

and

London, Sydney, Taipei

The Spacebars are lookin good on a LED/RGB k-board.

Ducky Shine 4 69 Edition Fire Version with Galaxy Class keycaps set (Massdrop) and Ducky Spacebar Cities Edition: Sydney.

From Mechanicalkeyboards.com. The HKP Raven don't belong to the Spacebars sets.

« Last Edit: Wed, 02 March 2016, 15:34:15 by seville57 »