Author Topic: [IC] 2020COMMANDO - SP SA 112344  (Read 14368 times)

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
[IC] 2020COMMANDO - SP SA 112344
« on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 18:20:49 »
I'm grateful for all the feedbacks and support. This IC was really helpful and the kits have been finalized.

UPDATE - May 22nd 2019:

The GB for 2020 Commando Keyset will go live in the next few days, and will be distributed as follows:

• 2020 Commando Keyset
  • Manufactured by Signature Plastics in the USA
  • Doubleshot ABS Plastic in custom colors
  • SA Profile Sculpted 1-1-2-3-4-4
  • Distributed by zFrontier, Kono, Mykeyboard, and JiL
  • Designed by Sơn Lê a.k.a JiL (jil_jil32)
  • Estimated fulfillment Q1 2020

Final pricing TBA when the GB launchs.

1/ Base kit

2/ Numpad kit

3/ Upgrade kit 01

4/ Upgrade kit 02

5/ Upgrade kit 03

6/ FPS Gamer kit

7/ Mighty Cross kit

8/ Space kit

Some renders:

Outdated info:

More
UPDATE - April 11 2019:

Demo mockups uploaded...

UPDATE - April 05 2019:

Hello everybody,

It's not a good news that SP decided to raise the cost for the new legends up to $150 each.

The reply was "production found that they can make most of these new legends work, though there might need to be some slight production tweaks done to make it moldable. All the images are very detailed and some have fine dots (some of which on the map images might not mold). These would all really be subject to the $150 charge as all are going to need new grids and quite a bit of work on our end to run smoothly."

With this unexpected finance issues, I will have to change the kits quite a bit. Some new legends remain, the others need swapping back to the Text ver. that I have already made in 88Commando GB.

The kits will be re-distributed as follows:

More
1/ Base kit

2/ Numpad kit

3/ Upgrade kit 01

4/ Upgrade kit 02

5/ Upgrade kit 03

6/ FPS Gamer kit

7/ Mighty Cross kit

8/ Space kit

Renders:

It's been so long. Today I have a new interest check which I have been waiting for years to post.

Please submit this form here to help me complete this IC => https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfFkPsmPiQDxJlu1D1Jd78D1Raiz1HzzThIW6zYK208ZJGPNQ/viewform
Or HERE for easier clicking.

Greatly thanks to the dear participants and benefactors of my previous SA Valentine and 88 Commando, I was able to have more than 150 military-themed legends specially made for the 88 Commando keyset alone.
Please look at this thread for the detail => https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=84601.0
The 88 Commando keyset is now currently in production. There should be real pictures of the keyset available before the end of this November. And because the waiting is sooo boring so I decided to post this IC up.

Now please have a look at these:

1/ Base kit

2/ Numpad kit

3/ Upgrade kit 1

4/ Upgrade kit 2

5/ FPS kit

6/ Text mods kit

7/ Light icon mods kit

8/ Mighty Cross kit

9/ Ortho kit

10/ VN Fighter kit

Some clumsy renders I made

Some old renders with old legends which had been replaced

The core idea for this set is the Commando keyset ft. its exclusive icon mods to have a more refined and cleaner look. And to have the first SP's SA keyset using all new legends I believe so!
I'm still finalizing this set so nothing is really set in stone yet. No pricing yet but soon!
My priority at this moment is the 88 Commando keyset. The GB for this Commando 2020, hopefully, might go live after I have the shipping notification from SP for the 88 Commando keyset.

Anyway, thank you very much for your interest and please help me by filling this form HERE.

And yes please, some input below if you don't mind!
« Last Edit: Wed, 22 May 2019, 08:13:58 by jil_jil32 »

Offline bluesclera

Re: [IC] Commando 2020 - Icon mods, military themed SA keyset
« Reply #1 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 18:25:47 »
Make love not war.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #2 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 18:29:48 »
Nice, I like it. W/ your prior GB will you have any extras or anyone willing to sell their kit(s)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #3 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 18:45:35 »

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #4 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 18:47:13 »
Nice, I like it. W/ your prior GB will you have any extras or anyone willing to sell their kit(s)?

There are people selling the kits! I'm still collecting their requests now. You might see a form at the end of the 88 Commando thread for the purpose.

Offline Restricted

« Reply #5 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 19:11:40 »
A set this boot is sorely missing the v6 mustang at 26% APR.

That said, looks nice overall, glws.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #6 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 19:37:02 »

Thanks!! Though I don't get the first line.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #7 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 19:44:47 »
EDIT:
Following up as I said I would regarding the 88 Commando kits that I'm interested in: Combat Soldier, Forest Commando, Numpad, Upgrade 1, & 2 kits. I list this same kits on your 88 Commando GB post too

There are people selling the kits! I'm still collecting their requests now. You might see a form at the end of the 88 Commando thread for the purpose.

Thanks, I’m interested. Will edit & list the kits that I’m interested in w/i 30 minutes.

« Last Edit: Mon, 08 October 2018, 20:48:03 by William_S_Jones »

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #8 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 19:58:59 »
I really like the idea of this but the implementation feels a little too "on the nose". It seems like it could be militaristic without using actual army font and army-themed novelties.

Sent from my Phone using Tapatalk

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #9 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 20:08:44 »
I really like the idea of this but the implementation feels a little too "on the nose". It seems like it could be militaristic without using actual army font and army-themed novelties.

Thanks!! So do you think the colors work well enough?

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #10 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 20:28:57 »

The colors look great together.

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #11 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 20:52:45 »
Already filled out IC!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #12 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 20:54:43 »

Thank you!

Already filled out IC!

Many thanks!

Offline otanishock

• One of the cool kids :>
  • ファーストラブ
« Reply #13 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 21:29:44 »

Thank you!

Already filled out IC!

Many thanks!

Of course my man. Was kinda upset at myself for not knowing 88 Commando earlier, but Commando 2020 with icon mods and much better color theme in my opinion is just miles ahead. Can't wait to join, especially for SA :)). Any timeline?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #14 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 22:06:59 »

Of course my man. Was kinda upset at myself for not knowing 88 Commando earlier, but Commando 2020 with icon mods and much better color theme in my opinion is just miles ahead. Can't wait to join, especially for SA :)). Any timeline?

Hmmm right now I'm not sure yet but let's say about 2-3 months from now maybe.
And to me both sets are equally great!
Thanks for the kind words!!

Offline le_wraith

« Reply #15 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 22:50:48 »

Colors are great for sure

Offline Jedi

« Reply #16 on: Mon, 08 October 2018, 23:44:44 »
OP is as true to original here on geek hack as they come.  Icon based modifiers that complement the set as a whole has always been the style that I've seen from Commando, Valentine, and this latest design.  Those interested take note, OP is a perfectionist and will work to get the set right to his style and his vision.  I only wish I had bought in on Valentine but at the time pink was very much ahead of its time as most keyboards were very much black, gray, silver, red, and only exclusive boards came in unique colors like pink, green, purple, and others. 

My only comment or suggestion would be to make this set what you want of it OP.  If there is a way that Commando23 and Commando2020 can complement and be interchangeable with alphas or modifiers, then that would further make your buyers sets original and in a way reward your buyers with an even more unique set purchase. 

In terms of compatibility, sets that help ensure compatibility with the westerners love for 60/65/75/87 layouts would be ideal but if your vision is 84/87/104/108 then so it should be.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #17 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 03:31:19 »
Colors are great for sure

Then there should be a keyset using this colorway with normal font and maybe some chosen icon mods to satisfy those who want simple military keyset. Well noted with thanks!

OP is as true to original here on geek hack as they come.  Icon based modifiers that complement the set as a whole has always been the style that I've seen from Commando, Valentine, and this latest design.  Those interested take note, OP is a perfectionist and will work to get the set right to his style and his vision.  I only wish I had bought in on Valentine but at the time pink was very much ahead of its time as most keyboards were very much black, gray, silver, red, and only exclusive boards came in unique colors like pink, green, purple, and others. 

My only comment or suggestion would be to make this set what you want of it OP.  If there is a way that Commando23 and Commando2020 can complement and be interchangeable with alphas or modifiers, then that would further make your buyers sets original and in a way reward your buyers with an even more unique set purchase. 

In terms of compatibility, sets that help ensure compatibility with the westerners love for 60/65/75/87 layouts would be ideal but if your vision is 84/87/104/108 then so it should be.

I got your point. It might be a real tough challenge to make something in the Commando 2020 set that can complement and interchangeable with the 23 Commando set. They are different almost entirely: from the colors, the profile (23 Commando is in 1-2-3-3-3-4 row profile), the finishing (matte vs semi-matte), to the font used for alphas and text mods. Right now I can only think of some icon mods, but it's still far from a true complement kit... If you have any specific idea, don't mind telling me please!

And your kind words truly help me much! Many thanks!!

Offline dario

• obsessive–compulsive hardware slut
« Reply #18 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 03:56:04 »
This is reminding me of Commando Behind Enemy Lines. It brings a tear to my eye. I'll probably join because I'm an emotional ****.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #19 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 05:36:30 »
This is reminding me of Commando Behind Enemy Lines. It brings a tear to my eye. I'll probably join because I'm an emotional ****.

Come, come. Don't be shy. The games were my childhood as well. Simply masterpieces. And of course it's one of the reason for this keyset.
Lately there's a game has similar gameplay called Shadow Tactics with Old Japan samurai & ninja theme, but I still miss the Commando series.

Offline dario

« Reply #20 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 06:25:18 »
Lately there's a game has similar gameplay called Shadow Tactics with Old Japan samurai & ninja theme, but I still miss the Commando series.

Wow wow wow, hold on there for a second... why haven't I heard about this before. I guess I'm too old to follow any gaming news anymore.

But yeah, this is looking great. And it has great reviews. I'll play the **** out of this game for sure. Desperados and Robin Hood were good hommages to Commado series, but those are old games.

Anyway, speaking of your keyset. Maybe you should try something new and make it in tough PBT, like a real army men would do. Nowdays, there are options to do that. SP is offering their R3 SA in PBT, and then there is a new KAT profile too. Your legends are mostly dark color on green, so it can be dye-subbed.

Also, you sholud have some keys that pay tribute to original Commado series. Some icons or symbols that evoke nostalgia.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #21 on: Tue, 09 October 2018, 08:46:19 »

Wow wow wow, hold on there for a second... why haven't I heard about this before. I guess I'm too old to follow any gaming news anymore.

But yeah, this is looking great. And it has great reviews. I'll play the **** out of this game for sure. Desperados and Robin Hood were good hommages to Commado series, but those are old games.

Anyway, speaking of your keyset. Maybe you should try something new and make it in tough PBT, like a real army men would do. Nowdays, there are options to do that. SP is offering their R3 SA in PBT, and then there is a new KAT profile too. Your legends are mostly dark color on green, so it can be dye-subbed.

Also, you sholud have some keys that pay tribute to original Commado series. Some icons or symbols that evoke nostalgia.

My... those games were on top of my list as well. Such good memories! Not many games left such impact on me like those.
Please take your time and enjoy the Shadow Tactics game in its Hardcore difficulty... It's a very good game indeed.
And you know what, there's more news that you might want to hear
->

And, sir, you really see through my mind. The PBT availability for SA keyset was what I have always been asking SP since 2013 till recently. Good news I got from them was there must be new tooling for PBT SA that will be fully sculptured and sublimate-able and it might come out at the end of August 2018. But no other news since then. SP must be too busy with their schedule. Other profiles might be good idea, I will consider it more seriously.
Besides, an ArmyMen kit... Wow...

Paying tribute to the Commandos series is great. Do you have any suggestions?

Offline dario

« Reply #22 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 13:45:30 »
Please take your time and enjoy the Shadow Tactics game in its Hardcore difficulty... It's a very good game indeed.

Rest assured I'll buy that game. Not sure about "Hardcore" mode though. "Normal" would probably be interesting enough.

And you know what, there's more news that you might want to hear
->

Haha, you gotta be ****king kidding me. This is the best news I've heard in a long time!

And, BTW, after watching that video, I've made a little research and guess what I found out:

German developer Kalypso bought complete Commandos IP from Pyro in July this year. They are having big plans with the franchise, and already promised to make remasters, and then make completely new Commandos game.

Oh my, what a great time to be alive.

Although, to be honest, first two parts of the series are hand drawn, and I don't think anything can be done to remaster it, but we'll see. Maybe widescreen mod and few tweaks here and there.

And, sir, you really see through my mind. The PBT availability for SA keyset was what I have always been asking SP since 2013 till recently. Good news I got from them was there must be new tooling for PBT SA that will be fully sculptured and sublimate-able and it might come out at the end of August 2018. But no other news since then.

You can read SA Glow thread for more information. He's having similar troubles to yours. I think molds for SA R3 are nearly completed, maybe spacebar is still worked on.

Other profiles might be good idea, I will consider it more seriously.

Yeah, maybe it's not a bad idea to ask zfrontier are they able to do it. Although, to be honest, it is a little risky. Not a lot of keysets were made in KAT profile, and that one that was made had problems with warped spacebars.

Paying tribute to the Commandos series is great. Do you have any suggestions?

Uhhh... I can't throw the idea just like that. I would have to think about it. But maybe the most recognizable symbol about that game is green beret hat, so it can be used as a winkey for example... there are a lot other ideas too.

Offline THRILLHOIAF

Re: [IC] COMMANDO 2020 - Icon mods, military themed SA keyset
« Reply #23 on: Wed, 10 October 2018, 16:51:56 »
Judging by how long 88 Commando took to get any progress in production, I feel like your setting yourself up for some "the year 2020..." jokes  :p

Offline Jae-3soteric

• https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAIHiFKJt69HNad6r
    • Jae | Top Clack
« Reply #24 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 04:16:13 »
love it - still hopeful for the previous commando run to have some extras.... but will def pick this up as well

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #25 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 05:30:45 »

Haha, you gotta be ****king kidding me. This is the best news I've heard in a long time!

And, BTW, after watching that video, I've made a little research and guess what I found out:

German developer Kalypso bought complete Commandos IP from Pyro in July this year. They are having big plans with the franchise, and already promised to make remasters, and then make completely new Commandos game.

Oh my, what a great time to be alive.

Although, to be honest, first two parts of the series are hand drawn, and I don't think anything can be done to remaster it, but we'll see. Maybe widescreen mod and few tweaks here and there.

Now this really made my day. Remasters and completely new Commandos games??? WHAT? It's wonderful!

You can read SA Glow thread for more information. He's having similar troubles to yours. I think molds for SA R3 are nearly completed, maybe spacebar is still worked on.
Thanks for the heads up! I will follow the thread closely.

Yeah, maybe it's not a bad idea to ask zfrontier are they able to do it. Although, to be honest, it is a little risky. Not a lot of keysets were made in KAT profile, and that one that was made had problems with warped spacebars.
Hmmm I can see troubles there already but we'll see.

Uhhh... I can't throw the idea just like that. I would have to think about it. But maybe the most recognizable symbol about that game is green beret hat, so it can be used as a winkey for example... there are a lot other ideas too.
Yes please, any ideas... just throw at me just like that!

I do appreciate what you did in this thread!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #26 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 05:37:23 »
Judging by how long 88 Commando took to get any progress in production, I feel like your setting yourself up for some "the year 2020..." jokes  :p

Oh no. No. NO! Please don't make fun of my GB!
Joking aside, I was too naive and dumb before running the SA Valentine and 88 Commando. I hope some lessons learned there could help me organize this better.
Should I rename it to Commando 2024 just in case? NO!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #27 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 05:41:29 »
love it - still hopeful for the previous commando run to have some extras.... but will def pick this up as well

Thank you!!
There's a form so that people can fill out to let me know they're interested in taking leftover from others. You can find it in my 88 Commando thread, some last posts there.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #28 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 05:44:03 »
Aaand, more clumsy render...

Offline THRILLHOIAF

« Reply #29 on: Thu, 11 October 2018, 08:40:53 »

Oh no. No. NO! Please don't make fun of my GB!
Joking aside, I was too naive and dumb before running the SA Valentine and 88 Commando. I hope some lessons learned there could help me organize this better.
Should I rename it to Commando 2024 just in case? NO!

Haha all good! Commando 2020 has a great ring to it

Offline bciamny

« Reply #30 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 00:22:34 »

Show Image

that dark numeric row render is really nice. the render uses black font for the f-keys but that hasn't been mocked as one of the kits. i think i like black font on green keys for f-row over white font on green keys. and the yellow/gold font is a great add-on.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #31 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 02:10:33 »

Show Image

that dark numeric row render is really nice. the render uses black font for the f-keys but that hasn't been mocked as one of the kits. i think i like black font on green keys for f-row over white font on green keys. and the yellow/gold font is a great add-on.

Thanks for the comment!
There are probably few more kits coming, and I'm collecting people thoughts to provide what's necessary.

Don't forget submitting the form HERE, it would help much!

Haha all good! Commando 2020 has a great ring to it

Thanks!!

Offline meiosis

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Time
« Reply #32 on: Fri, 12 October 2018, 03:35:18 »
welcome back!
Keyboards:
Filco Majestouch 2 - Sakura Edition [MX Blue]
Filco Majestouch 2 - Lotus Edition [MX Brown]
Realforce 23ub - Modded with 55g Domes.
Aripeko TKL

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #33 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 00:21:49 »
welcome back!

Thank you! It's good to be back.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #34 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 00:23:54 »
More clumsy renders...

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #35 on: Sat, 13 October 2018, 15:34:59 »
More clumsy renders...

Show Image

Show Image

I like the mockup pics. I will most likely join 2020’s gb when it occurs. I recall you feel you are more prepared if this becomes a gb. W/ that said, what do you think the estimated turnaround aka shipment for it will be. W/ SP’s long backlog of SA sets, have you considered working with MAXKEYS? Just asking b/c they fixed their font issue, their SA sets are great quality, & their production turnaround is quicker. Also, I have an off topic question, do you have any future plans for Commando in DSA or XDA profile?

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #36 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 15:05:36 »
More clumsy renders...

Show Image

Show Image

I like the mockup pics. I will most likely join 2020’s gb when it occurs. I recall you feel you are more prepared if this becomes a gb. W/ that said, what do you think the estimated turnaround aka shipment for it will be. W/ SP’s long backlog of SA sets, have you considered working with MAXKEYS? Just asking b/c they fixed their font issue, their SA sets are great quality, & their production turnaround is quicker. Also, I have an off topic question, do you have any future plans for Commando in DSA or XDA profile?

Shipment (from SP to me) will take around one year from the moment I pay SP for the order, if nothing happens.

Talking about better preparation for this GB, I did learn to make the vector files (for new legends) myself so if there's any issues with those I could fix immediately. Compatible issues of vector files was the main reason for 88 Commando's delay. This time I will make it right from the beginning and there should be only minor adjustments needed to be done if there's any.
Social life is better than ever and I have much more free time for the mechkey things. Things will be done faster.
Now I have to think about how to provide the kits so that I could handle it with lesser possibly problems.

DSA is an interesting profile. I did one GB in DSA family before (for the Valentine keyset) and the logistics for it was so much easier than for the SA Valentine. DSA Commando? It's possible!

I have no plans of running GBs with MAXKEYS currently. It's really good to know they're improving the quality of their products. I can have more options for future projects, it's great.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #37 on: Mon, 15 October 2018, 15:07:01 »

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #38 on: Wed, 17 October 2018, 09:44:00 »
More clumsy renders...

Show Image

Show Image

Shipment (from SP to me) will take around one year from the moment I pay SP for the order, if nothing happens.

Talking about better preparation for this GB, I did learn to make the vector files (for new legends) myself so if there's any issues with those I could fix immediately. Compatible issues of vector files was the main reason for 88 Commando's delay. This time I will make it right from the beginning and there should be only minor adjustments needed to be done if there's any.
Social life is better than ever and I have much more free time for the mechkey things. Things will be done faster.
Now I have to think about how to provide the kits so that I could handle it with lesser possibly problems.

DSA is an interesting profile. I did one GB in DSA family before (for the Valentine keyset) and the logistics for it was so much easier than for the SA Valentine. DSA Commando? It's possible!

I have no plans of running GBs with MAXKEYS currently. It's really good to know they're improving the quality of their products. I can have more options for future projects, it's great.
Thanks, for the response, I’d be in for a DSA set if you decided to run one. Believe DSA sets are produced quicker too. Either way, I like your sets & look forward to what you have next.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #39 on: Tue, 23 October 2018, 05:24:50 »
I redistributed the kits and here are the results so far

These are not final yet, so please give me some feedbacks if you're interested.

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
[IC] COMMANDO 2020 - Icon mods, military themed SA keyset
« Reply #40 on: Wed, 24 October 2018, 17:52:45 »
Nice, I like the additional kits!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #41 on: Thu, 25 October 2018, 13:21:45 »
Nice, I like the additional kits!

Thanks~!

And here are some clumsy updated renders as there were revised legends and some new ones too...

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #42 on: Sun, 28 October 2018, 11:57:47 »

9/ Ortho kit
Show Image

Good day, just noticed, I am a 40% MKB user; however, I don’t use an ortho mkb; w/ that said, is there a way the ortho kit can be offered as a universal 40% kit or just offer a separate 40% kit. That way, all 40% mkb users (jd40, minivan, etc) can buy it as opposed to just a specific ortho kit?

Offline Mcnos

• GMK Fuyu
« Reply #43 on: Sun, 28 October 2018, 12:24:47 »

Thanks!! Though I don't get the first line.

Typically those coming back from service usually pick up a brand new sports car at a high interest rate.

I can vouch, as 3 of my friends did that, and are sorely regretting it.

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Re: [IC] COMMANDO 2020 - SP SA 112344
« Reply #44 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 18:04:04 »
Hi everybody, It's me again.
Many thanks for completing the IC form so that I can make adjustments to the kits. SP needs the time to check the new legends for this keyset and just got back to me recently.

It's not a good news that SP decided to raise the cost for the new legends up to $150 each.

The reply was "production found that they can make most of these new legends work, though there might need to be some slight production tweaks done to make it moldable. All the images are very detailed and some have fine dots (some of which on the map images might not mold). These would all really be subject to the $150 charge as all are going to need new grids and quite a bit of work on our end to run smoothly."

With this unexpected finance issues, I will have to change the kits quite a bit. Some new legends remain, the others need swapping back to the Text ver. that I have already made in 88Commando GB.

The kits will be re-distributed as follows:

1/ Base kit

2/ Numpad kit

3/ Upgrade kit 01

4/ Upgrade kit 02

5/ Upgrade kit 03

6/ FPS Gamer kit

7/ Mighty Cross kit

8/ Space kit

And I still need more comments from you guys to complete this IC. Feel free to complete the IC form!
Thank you!

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
« Reply #45 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 18:27:17 »
Adding some clumsy renders to the thread

Offline William_S_Jones

• Best Prime Ever!!!
« Reply #46 on: Thu, 04 April 2019, 18:36:32 »
I still like it & will be the lookout for updates!

Offline vicissitude

« Reply #47 on: Fri, 05 April 2019, 01:22:22 »
love this  :thumb:

Offline jil_jil32

• * Esteemed Elder
  • Tokyo Press <3
Re: [IC] 2020COMMANDO - SP SA 112344
« Reply #48 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 10:15:53 »
Demo mockups  ;D

Offline mimalik

Re: [IC] 2020COMMANDO - SP SA 112344
« Reply #49 on: Thu, 11 April 2019, 13:40:38 »
Any possiblity TKL mods n alphas be broken in two kits? Also no more Russkie kit??