Author Topic: Making Relegendables great again!  (Read 1805 times)

Offline erretter

• My Merch Shop
Making Relegendables great again!
« on: Sat, 09 December 2023, 12:32:50 »
tl;dr
I now offer high quality stickers for relegendable keycaps.

So I will get a full metal Boston 120% board and therefore I got relegendables.
When I was looking for them, I noticed they get more and more widespread and new sets have them included by default. I think this is cool. However when I see peeps presenting their boards with these relegendables, they are all the time... blank. Just straight up empty, blank and this makes me wonder why? Do you like the blank esthetics? Then I'm happy you found your style. Or is it, that you just think using paper inlays are ugly AF and ruin the overall look of the board?

For me personally, it was the latter. I just couldn't stand the look of having paper inlays in an otherwise fancy and shiny expensive board. So... I went on and designed my own inlays as stickers!
I wanted to get them printed in high industrial grade quality. Well, while this is surely possible, setting up those big machines at the factory costs a bunch and if the machine's running it does not care if it is about to print a single sticker or 10,000. This results in a pretty minor the price difference between the print of one or 100 or 1,000 sticker/-sheets.

I tought to myself: "Well, F* it, I'm going all in!"

I snatched my own sheets of these stickers and now you can get all of these, I let them made atop!
I sell them over at etsy (not quite sure about posting the link here  :-X )
« Last Edit: Mon, 11 December 2023, 06:58:13 by erretter »