geekhack Marketplace > Artisan Services

[TaurusTrades] Gaara's Gourd Raffle Sale

(1/3) > >>

TaurusTrades:

Hi everyone!

Thanks to everyone that gave their input and comments for the Gourd interest check! I've made minor changes to the gourd, such as slight alterations in color and the size of the keycap. With that being said, check out the finished product; a gourd keycap to display both Gaara's fierce and loving side!

Pictureshttps://imgur.com/a/4MzV6nK and Formhttps://forms.gle/zZNryW7L5VpnSWxS8

Sale Format:

Raffle sale. All entrants will have a chance at purchasing a keycap. The form will be open until Friday, May 21, 4PM EST. PayPal invoices will be sent later that day. Please pay invoice as soon as possible. You will be charged in CAD.

Keycap Pricing:

Cap Price: $50USD ($60CAD) + shipping

Shipping to USA:

- Tracked Packet USA (4 - 7 Business days, TRACKING): $11 USD (14CAD)

Shipping to CANADA:

- Expedited Parcel (2 - 7 business days, TRACKING): $13 USD (16CAD)

Shipping INTERNATIONAL:

- International Air Small Packet (6 - 12 business days, NO TRACKING): $9 USD (12CAD)

Estimated shipment date: Sunday, May 31.

You will be notified of your shipment and tracking number (if located in USA or CA) via PayPal email once the shipping label for your keycap has been made.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Please let me know your criticisms, thoughts, and ideas you'd like me to explore in the future!

Follow me on Instagram for frequent updates on sales and new keycaps!

1am_Icy:
Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: 1am_Icy on Sat, 29 August 2020, 23:04:53 ---Glad I got on this. Any plans of making a discord?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the support! No plans at the moment, but possibly in the future!

dollhouse:
I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

TaurusTrades:

--- Quote from: dollhouse on Mon, 31 August 2020, 19:57:20 ---I wish this was more widely advertised, i found out about this cap through MM. If you run a second sale or have extras, please let me know. I'd really like to get this for someone whos a big inosuke fan for christmas :)

--- End quote ---

I've sent you a pm!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version