geekhack Marketplace > HWS Archive

[Production Ended] Photochromic Mystery Mayhem - ltd. edition keys by HWS

<< < (173/175) > >>

kenlee:

--- Quote from: toms on Sat, 14 January 2017, 22:07:51 ---Got my keycap today! It's been tough waiting but I'm glad to say it was totally worth it!

While I would have been happy with just about anything in this sale, I got my favorite sculpt and one of my favorite colorways! A concord crystal otter! He looks like a little polar bear.

Unfortunately it's overcast and late here so I can't get it to transition right now, but I think it looks awesome with the shine-through part in the meantime.

Show Image
Show Image

He's got the coveted escape key spot so I can bop him on the nose all the time!

Thank you so much Binge and Widgie! Also, congrats on finishing up this sale! It definitely seems like all of you put a lot of work into this and I'm sure the whole community is thankful. Your keycaps remain my favorites and someday I'm going to get a hoot!

--- End quote ---
Ohhhhhh.....my god
This one is so Kuteeee.
Thanks for your sharing..

braidn:

--- Quote from: Elth on Fri, 13 January 2017, 11:15:47 ---
--- Quote from: Binge on Fri, 13 January 2017, 09:46:25 ---Anyway... PCMM is over.  I just finished printing the last of the labels.  We made up a batch last night and have one more to do this weekend.  Stay tuned for a leftover event.

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

--- End quote ---

That Ork  :eek: It's like a few hyperfuse colors in one.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't agree more, that Ork is baller

maxpegasus:

--- Quote from: Binge on Fri, 13 January 2017, 09:46:25 ---Anyway... PCMM is over.  I just finished printing the last of the labels.  We made up a batch last night and have one more to do this weekend.  Stay tuned for a leftover event.

Show Image
Show Image
Show Image

--- End quote ---

Got my tracking the other day so it looks like I got in right at the end of R2. Hopefully I snag one of these, this colorway looks sick!

NoahNHP:
Can't believe i got the Moldy Honey!!!!! So happy :p

Thank you very much Binge!!!

KetchyKech:

--- Quote from: NoahNHP on Tue, 24 January 2017, 17:49:35 ---Can't believe i got the Moldy Honey!!!!! So happy :p

Thank you very much Binge!!!

--- End quote ---

damn dude, congrats def my favorite colorway of the bunch !  :eek:  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version