geekhack Marketplace > HWS Archive

Single Minded

<< < (19/20) > >>

HOBI3CAT:

--- Quote from: Binge on Sat, 09 June 2018, 08:48:54 ---There are quite a few unpaid invoices.

Invoices will be allowed to sit until noon PST, 3 pm EST.

Rubbing resin together in the woods for warmth.

--- End quote ---

Who in their right mind wouldn't pay their invoice?!

Binge:
Unpaid invoices are void.  Leftovers up on HWS. https://hungerwork.studio/collections/keycaps

nickheller:

--- Quote from: GreyAmbience on Thu, 07 June 2018, 13:53:14 ---
--- Quote from: Binge on Thu, 07 June 2018, 13:39:54 ---
--- Quote from: mousetrap00 on Thu, 07 June 2018, 13:26:38 ---Just a question, are we allowed to trade the caps with other colorways from this sale? Or will that also get you banmed from future sales?

--- End quote ---

Are you saying you'd enter for a keycap you did not intend to own but use for trade fodder? 

The intention of the sale and pricing is for people who are interested in being the end owner of the key to be part of the selection process.  If your intention is to personally profit from a success then please take your business elsewhere.  The easiest way to explain this is to express our discouraging attitude toward resale for profit because we have affiliated vendors who are able to sell our keys so they make a profit and I do not recognize customers of this raffle as affiliated vendors.  So long as you honor the intent, then you'll be participating without any scrutiny.

--- End quote ---

This reminds me of one of my first HWS sales. It was 2 years ago, so I think it was my second HWS Sale. I won a hunter gatherer keythulu and I've cherished it ever since.
The keythulu is so damn good for GMK sets.

When that sale was going on it was also made perfectly clear that those caps were to people who actually wanted them and not to trade/sell.

Then this happened: 

Show Image

Slack went completely lolz over that. Good times  :)

--- End quote ---

That channel topic...  :( :(

GreyAmbience:
Sweet I managed to get a Keyng.

Thanks for the caps Bingy!

quazikun:
Got an earl!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version