geekhack Community > Input Devices

How often do you expect to have to replace your mouse/trackball?

<< < (5/5)

noway:
Vintage MX518: never had one fail but have kept a few spares in stock just in case.
Anywhere MX (original version): never failed.

mud2:
I was using a wired razer mouse for years and just recently got a Logitech G Pro wireless.  the old razer works fine but it was time for a change. sadly the logitech software seems somehow more buggy than the razer software from like 2013 (potential keylogging aside), but the mouse feels great to use for both work productivity and gaming, can see myself sticking with this model for a long time

Darthbaggins:

--- Quote from: mud2 on Thu, 21 April 2022, 09:52:49 ---I was using a wired razer mouse for years and just recently got a Logitech G Pro wireless.  the old razer works fine but it was time for a change. sadly the logitech software seems somehow more buggy than the razer software from like 2013 (potential keylogging aside), but the mouse feels great to use for both work productivity and gaming, can see myself sticking with this model for a long time

--- End quote ---

On the GPro I would recommend using the Onboard Memory manager software, it just works as a profile manager without the bloat of G Hub.  I use that for my GPro X Superlight and it's been the best so far.

https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360059641133

mud2:

--- Quote from: Darthbaggins on Wed, 04 May 2022, 08:44:30 ---
On the GPro I would recommend using the Onboard Memory manager software,

--- End quote ---

This works like a dream, no macros but I can live without them.  I appreciate the performance style mice but not the gamer style software, so thank you for saving me from that!  :thumb:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version