Author Topic: Post your Poker!  (Read 1027735 times)

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
Re: Post your Poker!
« Reply #1600 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 20:26:07 »

~ Raindrop.

Finally took them out from the drawer. :)
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline Dubsgalore

• Banned
  • Location: 75% You have received a warning for attempting to circumvent the classifieds rules
    • Dubs - Sneakers, Keyboards, and Life
« Reply #1601 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 20:27:48 »

Daily use since March 2013

Offline pichu23

• ୧༼ಠ益ಠ༽୨ FITE ME
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • ʕ ͡·ᴥ ͡· ʔ
« Reply #1602 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 20:41:12 »
Show Image

I like your wrist rest  ^-^
Collection(s) : Ducky Shine 2 TKL x Poker II x 62g FaceW x 62g Gateron Black GON NerD TKL x 65g Z GON NerD 60

Offline HoffmanMyster

• HOFF, smol MAN OF MYSTERY
  • * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1603 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 20:56:51 »
Show Image

Aren't those keycaps from a really recent GB?  Looks really clean and lovely...!   :thumb:

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1604 on: Mon, 11 November 2013, 22:57:52 »
The dual color pattern seems to be very common!

I like it, my Poker is white on the sides and black in the center. I consider the backslash key to be on the side, so it's white. For the symmetry, my backspace is black however.

I also have a red Esc key, which is almost too much. :)

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1605 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 00:12:42 »

I like it, my Poker is white on the sides and black in the center. I consider the backslash key to be on the side, so it's white. For the symmetry, my backspace is black however.

Enough descriptions, let's see a picture!   :p

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1606 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 03:39:33 »

I have posted it already. It's on page 53 (the previous page).

Offline HoffmanMyster

• * Senior Moderator
« Reply #1607 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 03:41:58 »

Oops.  My bad.   :blank:

The description made me think you hadn't posted it yet, so I was confused.  Sorry about that!

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1608 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 07:08:18 »

Oops.  My bad.   :blank:

The description made me think you hadn't posted it yet, so I was confused.  Sorry about that!

No problem, this thread is 54 pages long already, it's crazy!:)

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #1609 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 13:55:30 »
Thanks guys... Now I really want one of these... Where can I buy the Poker 1? I would really love to mod one. Is there an led under the caps lock?

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #1610 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 14:03:30 »
Thanks guys... Now I really want one of these... Where can I buy the Poker 1? I would really love to mod one. Is there an led under the caps lock?

Why the Poker I instead of the Poker II? Poker I has an LED under the Caps Lock, right next to the switch.

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1611 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 14:08:42 »

Why the Poker I instead of the Poker II? Poker I has an LED under the Caps Lock, right next to the switch.

The Poker II has the arrows under WASD which is just stupid, maybe that's why... And you can't have the arrows on the right Shift-Win-Menu-Ctrl cluster as on the Poker X (Poker 1).

Offline BlueBär

« Reply #1612 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 14:16:34 »
The Poker II has the arrows under WASD which is just stupid, maybe that's why... And you can't have the arrows on the right Shift-Win-Menu-Ctrl cluster as on the Poker X (Poker 1).

I would call that preference, not stupid ;)

Offline Steven

• Formerly lowyatguy
« Reply #1613 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 18:28:05 »

yes u can now with the new fw released
LF: Duck Mini V1 aka Duck Poker Case
http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=49840.0
-----------------------------------------------------
KMAC Happy | Hammer Poker Titanium & Silver | Leopold FC660M | FILCO TKL White | Ducky 9008S2 Pink | Ducky 9008G2 Pro Dye Sub | Ducky YOTD

Offline Latin00032

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #1614 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 19:17:05 »

yes u can now with the new fw released

I thought the new poker 2 fw was broken.

I didn't understand what the 1ms update meant. Does that mean the poll rate is faster?

Offline C5Allroad

• Formerly HUNTERANGEL121
  • Watch out, I post when half asleep.
« Reply #1615 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 20:07:05 »

Well because it's a board that I would love to try clears on and actually keep. I might just buy a keycool 87 key board. I imagine the Poker X as an awesome modding board like the QFR.

Offline zenuty

• WTS : Duck, Pla, Acrylic 3 Pokers
« Reply #1616 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:30:11 »
I have Lindy Cable with as same as you  :))

Show Image

LINE ID : zenuty
Skype ID : zenuty
www.facebook.com/zenuty

Offline stancato9

« Reply #1617 on: Tue, 12 November 2013, 22:47:18 »
Show Image

Nubbinator Wooden Case, Dolch, imsto Green on White, Zombie Moose Skull, and Beast Wood

This is insanely classy. The colours compliment each other so well. Good job!  :thumb:
Poker 2 - MX Red

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #1618 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 04:09:12 »
There are like 3 pictures on this whole page!
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1619 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 08:28:31 »

only poker I got  :o

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #1620 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:03:22 »
Now with clears and a tactile grey spacebar.

44103-0

Offline catnipz0098

« Reply #1621 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:08:11 »

(Attachment Link)

How does the spacebar feel?

Offline Loligagger

« Reply #1622 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:18:41 »
Like a heavier clear (actuation force is around 80g if I recall correctly). Nice for a spacebar switch but it's a little too heavy to use for the full board, at least to my pinkies.

Offline mashby

• ** Moderator Emeritus
  • What Up Shoney? (ツ)_/¯
    • Mashby
« Reply #1623 on: Fri, 15 November 2013, 10:02:27 »

(Attachment Link)

Looks really nice there Loligagger. I too like a stronger spring in the spacebar and did the same thing with my MX-White Poker X.

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1624 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 00:46:33 »

Offline Neal

« Reply #1625 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 01:07:10 »

I actually really like this, why do you not like it?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1626 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 05:40:22 »

(Attachment Link)

Sooooo clean! Job well done :)

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1627 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 18:49:09 »

Because most people are used to an inverted T arrows cluster on the right hand, so forcing them to use one on the left hand is not a good idea. Or is this keyboard only for people who have been trained to WASD by hours of playing games?

I'm not saying that you should not use WASD. If you like this, no problem. But using WASD would be difficult for me, and for many people I guess.

A smart move would have been to put an arrow cluster on the left AND on the right side.

Now I've heard that they have fixed this mistake in their latest firmware. Is it correct?

Offline panpipe

« Reply #1628 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 06:35:21 »

Because most people are used to an inverted T arrows cluster on the right hand, so forcing them to use one on the left hand is not a good idea. Or is this keyboard only for people who have been trained to WASD by hours of playing games?

I'm not saying that you should not use WASD. If you like this, no problem. But using WASD would be difficult for me, and for many people I guess.

A smart move would have been to put an arrow cluster on the left AND on the right side.

Now I've heard that they have fixed this mistake in their latest firmware. Is it correct?

Use the program layer if you don't like Fn+WASD. I use WASD when I have both hands on the keyboard, and Pn+OKL: if I'm just using the keyboard one-handed. Took me about a minute to set it up.

Offline BGD

« Reply #1629 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 08:27:23 »
Mine should arrive soon! :)

Offline spiceBar

• ChessTiger.com
« Reply #1630 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 12:24:26 »

Use the program layer if you don't like Fn+WASD. I use WASD when I have both hands on the keyboard, and Pn+OKL: if I'm just using the keyboard one-handed. Took me about a minute to set it up.

I have been thinking about this kind of problem for quite a while and found various solutions. The most recent is here:
  http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=51069.0

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1631 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 02:01:05 »
Show Image

Alu plated poker by George.Yoda, on Flickr

Revamped my poker this afternoon :)

So beautiful! I love how you can see the switch bodies ;x I want a Poker so bad!

Me three! Nice RPi, Glissant!

Pi-R squared

Show Image

OMG Beautiful Rasp. Pi!!!!!!!!!  :confused:   ;)

Offline HPE1000

• Keycap Paparazzo
« Reply #1632 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 13:36:46 »
I have only had it for a few days and I love the layout, I threw some keycaps I had laying around on it.

Anyone have a link to a guide for led modding these?

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #1633 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 13:47:10 »
I have only had it for a few days and I love the layout, I threw some keycaps I had laying around on it.

Show Image

Beautiful man! Its like the MX version of my hhkb.  :thumb:

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1634 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 02:57:54 »
I can't wait to see how Round 5 and Penumbra looked in this board! Hurry up! SHIP!

Offline ssdt

« Reply #1635 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 07:44:38 »

Show Image

I have the same keyboard :D poker II with thick pbt blank white! best setup :D what switches?

Poker II         HHKB Pro 2

“We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit.” - Aristotle

Offline raxer

« Reply #1636 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 07:47:36 »
Ready for Hyperfuse  :thumb:

45769-0
45771-1
45773-2

Offline antonio

• Keyboard Warrior
« Reply #1637 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 09:14:33 »
My poker....nothing much except metal WASD keys and Filco ESC replacement and G n H white keycaps from my Filco....

45781-0
Studio/Gaming PC[/color]
Asus TUF Series Sabertooth AM3, AMD Phenom II 965, 12GB, Mushkin 60GB, HD7870 2GB, WD 1TB Black, Seagate 2TB, Silverstone Raven RV-01 Case, Novation iTrack Solo, Seasonic 850W Silver, Alesis M1 Active Studio Monitor, Alesis Tube Duo Mic Preamp, ART Z-Direct DI, Planet Waves XLR 10ft Cable, Filco Majestouch 2 Tenkeyless, CM Storm Spawn Mouse, Silverstone Raven Mouse
Instrument [/color]
Cort HM Floyd, Squier Strat Sham Kamikaze, Craftman Strat, Ernie Ball Heavy Bottom Strings 10-52 (all axes)
Mobile[/color]
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7100, LG Optimus G Pro E988, Apple iPad 4
G-Shock[/color]
G-9200BW-1DR Riseman, GA-110-1BER

Offline StylinGreymon

• Keyboard Hipstar
« Reply #1638 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 15:30:45 »
Ready for Hyperfuse  :thumb:

(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
(Attachment Link)
How do wooden cases like these affect the feel/of typing?
They look really interesting.

Anyway, here's mine.
45919-0
If today had been a hippo, then you'd really have to worry about tomorrow.

Offline raxer

« Reply #1639 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 15:35:19 »
I doesn't affect the feeling that much, but the sound is a lot nicer in my opinion.

Offline ynrozturk

« Reply #1640 on: Tue, 26 November 2013, 17:48:23 »
Got my Poker II with MX Browns a while back but never posted a picture of it. Pretty much stock, though I am going to invest in a aluminum case soon.

IBM Model F | IMB Model M | Poker II MX Brown | Poker II MX Clear | Filco TKL MX Brown | Bastardized Razer Blackwidow TE MX Blue | Logitech G602 |  Cyborg R.A.T. 7 | | Logitech MX518 | Icemat  | Artisan Hien

Offline dsc.

« Reply #1641 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 14:38:53 »
Keeping it simple for now.

HHKB Pro 2
Ducky Pro Limited MX Brown/White Hybrid
Poker II MX Brown
Leopold FC660M MX Blue

Offline kenmai9

• Unicornforce
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Skrrr
« Reply #1642 on: Sun, 01 December 2013, 14:57:37 »
I doesn't affect the feeling that much, but the sound is a lot nicer in my opinion.

I would agree about the wooden case sounding a bit different/better.

Keeping it simple for now.
Show Image

Show Image

Nice! I bet that would look awesome with some light grey mods like hhkb :p

Offline Belfong

« Reply #1643 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 19:22:51 »
I never had a reason to post my stock Poker until now. No big deal to many but I love how my just arrived R4 caps look on the Poker.

There are profile problem with Esc and length problem with Return and Shift, most of which I hope the Repair kit will fix.

But they are beautiful!

Offline tmk1207

• Yêu Màu Tím
    • Vietnam Mechanical Keyboard Club <3
« Reply #1644 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:34:59 »

Offline jinxedx84

« Reply #1645 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:39:08 »
Just got it today, needs some spiffy-ing up. Looking for a gmk olivetti set, and a case blue metal or acrylic

46668-0
-filco TLK MX Blue & IMSTO thick blank blue keycaps
- White Poker II MX Blue

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #1646 on: Mon, 02 December 2013, 23:43:47 »
Show Image

I regret not getting that set, so cool.

I never had a reason to post my stock Poker until now. No big deal to many but I love how my just arrived R4 caps look on the Poker.

There are profile problem with Esc and length problem with Return and Shift, most of which I hope the Repair kit will fix.

But they are beautiful!
Show Image

Is the + and backspace different profile? In any case, looks great... How is SA profile?

Offline yasuo

• spanengan puyeng newbie
« Reply #1647 on: Tue, 03 December 2013, 04:49:32 »
Logitech MK220 Colemak DH
SplitSyml by Moz BlacksMx fuk blacks

2/3 8.5pm                                          in de la my september month ya da all get my fukka "fake message"

Offline lotus1109

« Reply #1648 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 00:31:05 »
My first post here!

Hope you will like it! :)

Offline LONGZILLA

• ヽ(`Д´)ノ rawr
« Reply #1649 on: Thu, 05 December 2013, 01:08:25 »
My first post here!

Show Image

Hope you will like it! :)

Ugh, so jealous of the coffee set. Would look so nice against my HD598s!

Great looking board