Author Topic: [IC] Disarray - Rotary/Handle. Stag+Ortho! Discipline-compatible. GB Aug 1  (Read 27953 times)

Offline mujimanic

Re: [IC] Disarray - Rotary/Handle. Stag+Ortho! Discipline-compatible. GB Aug 1
« Reply #50 on: Sun, 02 August 2020, 03:12:05 »
This is a real beauty, I love it. Are the components an behind the window acutally used or are they just for show?

Yes those components are the actual diodes for each switch in the matrix. Also the microprocessor and it's components are also seen

Offline mujimanic

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 05 August 2020, 19:25:15 »
Well, it seems that approval for my GB post is taking a while. The Group Buy is actually live at https://sneakbox.design ! I'll update this thread once the GB thread gets approved.

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #52 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 15:16:03 »
Anyone know the diameter of the knobs? was thinking about picking up a few extra for my macropad 🥰

Offline mujimanic

« Reply #53 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 21:30:58 »
Anyone know the diameter of the knobs? was thinking about picking up a few extra for my macropad 🥰

23mm diameter. Wouldn't recommend for rotary encoder positioned within a key grid.

Offline DuellM

• Keyboard Fatty
« Reply #54 on: Tue, 08 September 2020, 21:38:58 »
Anyone know the diameter of the knobs? was thinking about picking up a few extra for my macropad

23mm diameter. Wouldn't recommend for rotary encoder positioned within a key grid.
Aw man, the search for cool knobs for my macro pad continues . Thanks for the info. Put in for a red dissaray today can’t wait to get it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk