Author Topic: Greetech Green switch review  (Read 5062 times)

Offline Reimu_64

• KeebWorks
Greetech Green switch review
« on: Sun, 04 July 2021, 15:06:18 »
These are pretty good compared to rivals. Better than both the Gateron and the Cherry MX equivalent. Too bad they go under the radar for most people.

Offline jonesPhedra

Re: Greetech Green switch review
« Reply #1 on: Tue, 27 July 2021, 23:04:03 »
updated their phone number. Pictures of the day!

Offline highvoltagetf2

« Reply #2 on: Wed, 28 July 2021, 05:40:26 »
These are pretty good compared to rivals. Better than both the Gateron and the Cherry MX equivalent. Too bad they go under the radar for most people.
greetech strikes again i see
serious comments though, almost nobody used the greens and this clone may be the best of both options, but is it *really* better than cherry full nylon or are we just finding the good in anything we can
new to gh hi

Offline blondie

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 28 July 2021, 07:54:37 »
I have Greetech browns in my DAS Keyboard and multiples failed. They worked for years but then started failing one by one in a few month's time. For that reason I've sworn off Greetech. One of the most important features of anything I buy is how long it will last.

Offline Reimu_64

• KeebWorks
« Reply #4 on: Wed, 28 July 2021, 14:04:41 »
greetech strikes again i see
serious comments though, almost nobody used the greens and this clone may be the best of both options, but is it *really* better than cherry full nylon or are we just finding the good in anything we can
Put it this way.

Performance wise, they aren’t too different from each other. They both serve similar purposes, and I think most people would be happy with either one.

However, even if these performed exactly the same as MX Greens, these Greetech Greens would still be my go-to switch recommend as they are the cheaper option.