Author Topic: First Youtube Vid! JWK "JWick" Black Linear Switch Review  (Read 4739 times)

Offline DonDadaGanoush

First Youtube Vid! JWK "JWick" Black Linear Switch Review
« on: Thu, 19 August 2021, 01:04:05 »
https://youtu.be/FesNSqB3nGw

Hey everyone! Since I'm deep in the keeb rabbit hole I figured why not make content while I'm streaming and stuff. Here's a short review on the new JWick Linears manufactured by JWK. This is my first time doing something like this so feedback would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your support <3

Offline Hans_Luber

Re: First Youtube Vid! JWK "JWick" Black Linear Switch Review
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 20 August 2021, 16:34:00 »
I thought this was really well done. It hit all the points for a quick review without filler. Right to the point. Subbed for sure.

They seem very similar in function and price to the Gateron KS3 black tops (yellow stem), especially when lubed and filmed. If you have not tried them I think that would be great in a video as they don't get mentioned much. If you are in the US I'd be happy to send you some to check out.

Offline DonDadaGanoush

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 20 August 2021, 18:42:35 »
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm still a newbie in the hobby so I've only tried/built with about 8-9 switches but I'm diversifying as much as I can. I do want to try the KS3s since they're priced very similarly and obviously are quite popular also amongst budget switches. I am in the US and that sounds like a great offer!

Offline Hans_Luber

« Reply #3 on: Fri, 20 August 2021, 19:45:21 »
Thank you so much for your feedback! I'm still a newbie in the hobby so I've only tried/built with about 8-9 switches but I'm diversifying as much as I can. I do want to try the KS3s since they're priced very similarly and obviously are quite popular also amongst budget switches. I am in the US and that sounds like a great offer!

Would be happy too. I have hundreds of them because I like to knock on people's doors and ask if they have heard about our lord and savior Gateron KS3. PM me a discord add or your details and I will make sure you get them.