Author Topic: NovelKeys Cream switch review  (Read 3726 times)

Offline Reimu_64

• KeebWorks
NovelKeys Cream switch review
« on: Sun, 29 August 2021, 15:02:58 »
A fully POM switch. It disappoints. Get yourself some Gateron Yellows or MOMOKA FROG Linears instead – both are cheaper.

Offline ctrl+shift+n

Re: NovelKeys Cream switch review
« Reply #1 on: Fri, 17 September 2021, 16:02:03 »
Interesting. Nice review

Offline Iksion

« Reply #2 on: Fri, 24 September 2021, 15:00:29 »
Thnak you :thumb: Intersting!
KBD75v1 | Kira | Melody96 | TX75v2 | TX-CP | hbcp | Keycult No.2 rev.1 | NK65 | Duck Octagon v3 | Percent Volt | TX65v2 | KY-01 | Sunsetter | Mr. Suit | J-01 | Dolphin 2021 | Phase One 65 | KBD8x Mark ii

Offline Fallen_Angel72

« Reply #3 on: Wed, 29 September 2021, 18:46:17 »
Interesting stuff, you seem intelligent! I thought I'd throw my two cents in regarding lubed Creams. I have two full-size keyboards with these switches, and have personally lubed both of them with good results. It's been a while since I used stock Cream switches, but I do recall them being a bit scratchy. With a thin film of lubricant (using Taeha's method
), I have been unable to get them to bind, and they are much smoother. The downside of course is, it's a LOT of work to lubricate switches (200+ switches in my case!). Just to emphasize the point: I'm saying lubed Cream switches are awesome, and from what I recall, your review of the stock switches is spot-on. I'm not a "gamer," per se, but I'm thinking if someone was looking into these switches for high-performance gaming, they may want to consider lubricating them. Cool video!