Author Topic: Name it. We'll do our best to get it. (v2.0)  (Read 537502 times)

Offline norbauer

• Plz email shop@norbauer.com; I miss PMs sometimes
    • Ryan Norbauer's personal site
Re: Name it. We'll do our best to get it. (v2.0)
« Reply #300 on: Wed, 04 September 2013, 14:41:45 »
An exceedingly long shot, but I'm also looking for a 104-key Realforce board with 30g (across the board) switches. These seem much sought-after (to judge by GH), but are virtually impossible to find in ANSI layout in the US—though there has definitely has been at least one production run of them in the past few years.
« Last Edit: Sat, 07 September 2013, 19:32:58 by norbauer »

Offline lyrill

« Reply #301 on: Sat, 07 September 2013, 19:16:02 »
ya thx i'd note that. adding to contact

Offline jroes

« Reply #302 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 12:03:38 »
Fully assembled Ergodoxen!

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #303 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 12:50:01 »
If Ducky ever makes a TKL Shine with Clears, I hope that you will get some!   Been waiting for it for a while.
- Keyboards: LZ-GH (Jailhouse Blues)M65-a, MIRA SE, E8-V1, MOON TKL, CA66
- Keyboard Case Painting Tips -
- Join Mechanical Keyboards photography group on Flickr -

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #304 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 13:06:20 »
White and Light Gray Two-Tone Dye Sublimated PBT Keycap Sets for the following keyboards:

Leoopold FC660C

RealForce 87u

HHKB Pro 2

Offline Hypersphere

« Reply #305 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 13:07:17 »
Aluminum case for the following keyboards:

Leopold FC660C

RealForce 87u

HHKB Pro 2

Offline csmith1991

« Reply #306 on: Fri, 13 September 2013, 13:31:10 »
When you get complete kits for the keyboards will you offer assembly or would we need to outsource that to someone else?

Offline Kampeki

« Reply #307 on: Tue, 17 September 2013, 19:02:08 »
I'd like to know if you guys can get a grey colored Keycool 87?

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #308 on: Tue, 17 September 2013, 19:43:30 »
Will you be getting these yellow cased Ducky Shine IIIs?

I'm assuming its this: http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=89483&vpn=DK9008Shine3-Yellow&manufacture=Ducky
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline Lastpilot

• Power stance
  • * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #309 on: Sun, 29 September 2013, 15:17:23 »
I'm also interested in that yellow edition. Very tempted to go through with that NCIX pre-order. Has there been any news when that is supposed to be available?

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #310 on: Sun, 29 September 2013, 15:37:55 »
any chance to have utron?

Offline dante

« Reply #311 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 22:07:25 »
PLUM 96, POM, MX Brown

« Last Edit: Sun, 06 October 2013, 10:10:47 by dante »

Offline bahamot

• bistropolis - dine with style
« Reply #312 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 22:24:16 »
White and Light Gray Two-Tone Dye Sublimated PBT Keycap Sets for the following keyboards:

Leoopold FC660C

RealForce 87u

HHKB Pro 2

Aluminum case for the following keyboards:

Leopold FC660C

RealForce 87u

HHKB Pro 2

All your wish is my wish  ;D

Visit the Typing Test and try!

Offline sherryton

• * Vendor
  • Kībōdo
    • Originative
« Reply #313 on: Sat, 05 October 2013, 22:27:24 »

Offline cagbagger

« Reply #314 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 11:18:59 »
PLUM 96, POM, MX Brown

Show Image

I second this.  Aliexpress is slow as molasses.  Not even sure if I will get it before my "processing time" runs out on my order. 

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #315 on: Mon, 07 October 2013, 17:48:12 »
PLUM 96, POM, MX Brown

Show Image

I second this.  Aliexpress is slow as molasses.  Not even sure if I will get it before my "processing time" runs out on my order.

Isn't it up to individual sellers?  I ordered some rectangular LEDs, and my seller there shipped within 2 days of my payment.

Offline cagbagger

« Reply #316 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 10:56:52 »
Not sure how it works to be honest.  They took 2 days to verify my card payment, and said it could take up to 5 days for processing.  Aliexpress has a countdown timer which is already at 5 days and 8 hours, with a total time of 10 days...i assume i'll get refunded if it doesn't come through...

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #317 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 11:28:32 »
Not sure how it works to be honest.  They took 2 days to verify my card payment, and said it could take up to 5 days for processing.  Aliexpress has a countdown timer which is already at 5 days and 8 hours, with a total time of 10 days...i assume i'll get refunded if it doesn't come through...

It seems to be sort of like Amazon or even eBay: each seller has ratings you can look at and decide if you trust them, and on top of that there's some Aliexpress protection.

Offline IonutZ

• Stay awhile and listen
    • SC
« Reply #318 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 20:48:09 »
Any compatible QFR plate...

Offline Pacifist

• Report me *again* if there are gifs in my sig
  • * Elevated Elder
  • on hiatus
« Reply #319 on: Tue, 08 October 2013, 20:51:03 »
Ergodox parts. I'd prefer it to be unassembled, because there are different styles and whatnot.

Also ergo clears

Offline Bird

« Reply #320 on: Wed, 09 October 2013, 13:15:02 »
The ISO-Layout Pokers, Vortex is showing on his Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Vortexgear

Offline uberknarf

« Reply #321 on: Mon, 14 October 2013, 11:39:08 »
Is there any chance of finding white-on-white ABS keys for a Ducky Shine 3? I ordered a TKL with Blue LEDs, and am having a hard time finding compatible white keys for LEDs.

Thanks in advance for any insights you have!

Scratch that. Have had my question amply answered by the wise and kind Morwath. http://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=48237.msg1077033#msg1077033
« Last Edit: Mon, 14 October 2013, 21:50:23 by uberknarf »

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
« Reply #322 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:09:59 »
I'm also interested in that yellow edition. Very tempted to go through with that NCIX pre-order. Has there been any news when that is supposed to be available?

Yes, we'll have the Yellow on Yellow Ducky Shine 3s  -- Likely well before NCIX so pre-order from them at your own risk ;)
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #323 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 13:14:47 »

Yes, we'll have the Yellow on Yellow Ducky Shine 3s  -- Likely well before NCIX so pre-order from them at your own risk ;)

:eek: do you guys ship to austalia?? where is rowdy.......

Offline ShakeR

• http://mechanicalkeyboards.com
« Reply #324 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 14:53:09 »

Yep
MechanicalKeyboards.com - What do you type on?

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #325 on: Tue, 05 November 2013, 15:34:10 »

Yep

:)

Thanks SpAmRaY!

Someone is following up for me whether these will be available in Australia - so far there is no indication and nothing on the upcoming stock of PCCG.

ShakeR: Will you be getting TKL version?  Approximately what would be shipping on one of these to Australia (Melbourne, if it makes a difference)?
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #326 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 03:18:44 »
Would it be possible to stock some Cherry MX Whites in the future? There's some word going around that MX Whites have been discontinued by Cherry, but I really hope this isn't the case! Could you confirm or deny the rumour? :-X

Found my answer!  :D
So is there any truth to 'whites' being discontinued?

Apparently not the whites we have coming in :D
« Last Edit: Wed, 06 November 2013, 03:22:35 by Zeal »
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #327 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 03:30:10 »

Do you think that you will be getting the yellow TKL's?

Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #328 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 03:53:37 »

Do you think that you will be getting the yellow TKL's?

Show Image

I already asked that!

Plus I have dibs on the first one (depending on postage, and also depending on availability in Australia, which is not looking good at this stage).
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #329 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 19:52:09 »
Deck Hassium and Francium  :cool:
In memory of smallfry 1996-2013
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline Melchior

« Reply #330 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 21:43:36 »
Noppoo Choc 104 Pro LED Backlit
  • RED LEDs
  • Cherry MX Brown

OR

Rosewill 'Helios' RK-9200 Backlit (same as above ~ )...
Ducky ONE    |   CM Recon

Offline eyesmiles

« Reply #331 on: Wed, 06 November 2013, 23:06:28 »
Keycool 84 II

I saw that they have a Pink LED version and it got me my sister curious ... ;)

and perhaps some Keycool POM and PBT sets, specifically side print POM

Offline t2russo

« Reply #332 on: Fri, 08 November 2013, 17:49:19 »
After watching the group buy fail, I'd really like a nice set of black blank POM keys in Cherry thickness. 

Offline Photoelectric

• * Administrator
« Reply #333 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 10:38:53 »
I propose transparent acrylic wrist rests for TKL and perhaps full-sized keyboards.  Something like what Ducky Nordic has been demonstrating.  Not too wide, but comfortably wide, with a curvature or some slanting along the front.  I believe there's merit for an easily-to-clean wrist rest that goes with any keyboard in terms of color and style.  I like my leather Ducky wrist rest, but that "leather" shows wear and dust/dirt quite easily, while being difficult to clean.

I'd make it taller: it needs to be the same height as an average FilcoDucky keyboard front case height and with some slant at the front if possible, a bit of a trapezoidal wedge along the top.  Doesn't need to have any logos etched onto it or be as wide.

Basically something like this, but made of acrylic (though wood would be cool too, just not as universally matching)

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #334 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 11:53:56 »
Realforce 23U Tenkeypad Black or White

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #335 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 13:51:07 »
Realforce 23U Tenkeypad Black or White

23UB :))

Offline dustinhxc

• * Exalted Elder
  • IV
    • Gray Designs
« Reply #336 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 14:22:26 »

Offline metalliqaz

• * Maker
  • Leopold fanboy
« Reply #337 on: Sun, 10 November 2013, 16:21:15 »
The pink Vortex PBT doubleshot from here.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #338 on: Wed, 13 November 2013, 02:20:22 »

Any plans on getting them in other switch varieties besides the common four? And different color LEDs and/or different colored key caps?

I noticed NCIX is offering a "MX Milk" version.

http://us.ncix.com/products/?sku=91798&vpn=DK9008S3-QUSPTYYY1&manufacture=Ducky
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline tbc

« Reply #339 on: Thu, 14 November 2013, 22:52:01 »
^that means mx white right? like a green, but quieter?
ALL zombros wanted:  dead or undead or dead-dead.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #340 on: Tue, 19 November 2013, 21:35:14 »
Nevermind the Deck Hassium and Francium... I bought them both on Amazon ;-)
Boards I own, click ->
More
Ducky x2 (9008G2 Pro PBT/MX Green and Mini MX Red), Matias x2 (QP and Mini QP Dampened ALPS), Topre RealForce x4 (87U 55g/Digilog case, 103U-UW & 104UG High-Profile x2), Filco Majestouch x2 (TKL MX Blue & V2 AI 104 MX Blue), IBM-M x2 (BS & RD), Unicomp-M x5 (BS black on black x2, BS Ivory x2, QT Ultra-Classic), Deck x4 (Legend MX Black & MX Clear, Hassium & Francium w/ MX Brown), DAS III (MX Blue), KBT Pure Pro 60% (MX Red), NMB-RT8256CW+ x2 (black space invader), XArmor U9BL-S (MX Brown) given for free to someone I hate, CM X2 (Trigger/MX Green + Storm TKL/NovaTouch), TVS GOLD (MX Blue) and a many many more (NMB, DELL, MS, ATT, KeyTronic, Etc...)

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #341 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 06:51:56 »

More than likely it means clears.

Offline missalaire

« Reply #342 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 12:36:39 »

MX milk should be white, yes.

Offline dante

« Reply #343 on: Wed, 20 November 2013, 19:00:07 »
MX Milk/White is a bad bad idea.  Very prone to losing their click.

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #344 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 10:49:19 »
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline dante

« Reply #345 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 21:12:41 »
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the stems glued into the keycaps?  ie: You will be SOL if you break one of them off.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #346 on: Sun, 24 November 2013, 21:14:33 »
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't the stems glued into the keycaps?  ie: You will be SOL if you break one of them off.

They are glued in :(

Offline BucklingSpring

« Reply #347 on: Mon, 25 November 2013, 19:11:41 »

That's fine. For head smashing, I use my Unicomp Ms. Otherwise I don't put enough stress on my keys to worry about breaking a stem.
Boards I own, click ->
More

Offline jonathanyu

« Reply #348 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:30:45 »
led window keycaps, any chance to get them?

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #349 on: Wed, 27 November 2013, 20:36:13 »
led window keycaps, any chance to get them?

That's kind of vague isn't it?