Author Topic: Name it. We'll do our best to get it. (v2.0)  (Read 537434 times)

Offline 00zeRO

• mechanicalkeyboards.com
  • The 00verseer of Vault 77
    • Mechanical Keyboards
Re: Name it. We'll do our best to get it. (v2.0)
« Reply #1050 on: Fri, 13 March 2015, 10:28:17 »
with EK dropping leopold keyboards, i think it would be awesome if you dudes stocked some. Not sure the legalities with the fc660c topre but i remember you guys selling the type heaven...

Please get fc660c! Don't know why ek stopped carrying Leopold my fav brand. :*(

with EK dropping leopold keyboards, i think it would be awesome if you dudes stocked some. Not sure the j
[/quote�]
This. I know I would be interested in one! With EK dropping Leopold it is starting to cause even more inflation in An already inflated market (EBay). Anywho I would be super excited to see you stocking these !

We are doing what we can to make this happen, but no promises...continue to check our website for updates should there be any in the future.
Daily Driver: Typist A w/Midnight Dawn | Kailh BOX Clicks

Junktown 2: Now on eBay!

Offline jvarg

« Reply #1051 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 07:15:43 »
+1 for the fc660c
HHKB | 87UB | 23UB | FC660C | FC500RR

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #1052 on: Sun, 15 March 2015, 07:43:17 »
Cherry 62g Ergo-Clears :D

Offline vindaon

« Reply #1053 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 16:46:54 »

Offline dante

« Reply #1054 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 16:52:17 »

If Cherry had any brains this would be the next logical step to fight off Kailh/Gaterons.

Offline sethk_

• Grand Master Wizard Pizza
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • www.kbdhub.com
    • My webstore
« Reply #1055 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 17:24:51 »

If Cherry had any brains this would be the next logical step to fight off Kailh/Gaterons.
Quote from the DT wiki:
On request, Cherry has stated that they will actually produce Ergo Clears in a slider-colour of choice, with a minimum order of at least 750,000 switches. Keyboard enthusiasts have yet to agree if such switches should be called Beiges, Pinks or Violets.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1056 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 17:51:24 »

Quote from the DT wiki:
On request, Cherry has stated that they will actually produce Ergo Clears in a slider-colour of choice, with a minimum order of at least 750,000 switches. Keyboard enthusiasts have yet to agree if such switches should be called Beiges, Pinks or Violets.
Put me down for some Pink Cherry's.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1057 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 20:24:44 »

Quote from the DT wiki:
I have never tried ergo clears the 62g spring sounds the best for me! Traditionally what switch does a 62gram spring come from!
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1058 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 20:27:19 »

And all they have to do is market it as a gamer switch.

Offline ghostjuggernaut

• * Curator
« Reply #1059 on: Mon, 16 March 2015, 21:22:39 »

Quote from the DT wiki:
I have never tried ergo clears the 62g spring sounds the best for me! Traditionally what switch does a 62gram spring come from!

Ergo clears came from swapping a blue/brown/red spring into a clear. The 62g is the Korean weighting that resembles those springs, only they are measured at fully bottomed out. Whereas Cherry measures to actuation.

I've seen people use anything from 55-68g springs in ergo clears. I think its mainly preference. The most common, I believe, are 62g though.

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #1060 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 16:04:49 »

Quote from the DT wiki:

I hold out hope that either cherry or a manufacturer will take the plunge. It would be a great move Imo

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #1061 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 17:17:30 »
A black-on-white Cherry-mount F11 key for my Monterey K101?

Here's the thread
I started about the KB; there are photos of another key (F10) shown as an example.

If no one has one, could you suggest where I may be able to find one online?

Thanks guys!
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #1062 on: Tue, 17 March 2015, 19:52:45 »

Here's the thread
I started about the KB; there are photos of another key (F10) shown as an example.

Thanks guys!
You do realize this is a vendor subforum right?

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1063 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 12:23:56 »

Quote from the DT wiki:

I hold out hope that either cherry or a manufacturer will take the plunge. It would be a great move Imo

Here's the thread

Thanks guys!
Not much for us to comment on regarding the suggestions mentioned. We are not the manufacturer (Cherry) and unfortunately we have little say so in what Cherry Corp does with their switches. If Cherry makes it, we do our best to carry it when available.

Here's the thread

Thanks guys!
:-X

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1064 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 12:41:33 »
60% Alu Tex case in purple.

Even though they are out of stock, we have all the other colors available while supplies last.

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #1065 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 13:02:45 »

Quote from the DT wiki:

Not much for us to comment on regarding the suggestions mentioned. We are not the manufacturer (Cherry) and unfortunately we have little say so in what Cherry Corp does with their switches. If Cherry makes it, we do our best to carry it when available.

You saw the thing about cherry making them on request. That's a complete no chancer?

Offline Data

« Reply #1066 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 13:35:34 »

Quote from the DT wiki:

You saw the thing about cherry making them on request. That's a complete no chancer?

Even assuming MK.com has the capital to invest in 750,000 custom switches, I doubt they'd be willing to take that risk.  You want them to pour maybe half a million dollars into a switch order for a sub-niche product?  That's ballsy.

Cherry's offer is intended for manufacturers who would most likely use their switches in full keyboards for retail sale.  Since they'd be buying switches for their product anyway, they have an option for further customization at the right volume.

Offline Dihedral

• Mostly Harmless
« Reply #1067 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 13:47:52 »

Quote from the DT wiki:

Even assuming MK.com has the capital to invest in 750,000 custom switches, I doubt they'd be willing to take that risk.  You want them to pour maybe half a million dollars into a switch order for a sub-niche product?  That's ballsy.

Cherry's offer is intended for manufacturers who would most likely use their switches in full keyboards for retail sale.  Since they'd be buying switches for their product anyway, they have an option for further customization at the right volume.

Oh I know it's a one in a million chance. But no harm in asking.

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #1068 on: Wed, 18 March 2015, 22:24:42 »

Even though they are out of stock, we have all the other colors available while supplies last.
Does this go for the TKL cases too? ;)

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline ander

• * Esteemed Elder
  • I type, therefore I am
« Reply #1069 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 05:01:06 »

Oh, sorry. Someone suggested I post my request somewhere on the forum, and this seemed like a logical place. Obviously I didn't notice the details.

Gotta say, though, I was excited when I saw the email notification that someone had replied.  :?)
We are not chasing wildly after beauty with fear at our backs. – Natalie Goldberg

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1070 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 11:36:17 »

Don't we wish  :p

We hope to restock them soon...no ETA as of yet...

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1071 on: Thu, 19 March 2015, 15:37:57 »

Will you be getting any new colors, or will they all be the same as last time.
Some of Ye ole  Keyboards -->
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1072 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 13:03:47 »

What would be your color preference?

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1073 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 13:23:41 »

Was hoping you would get some in silver or light grey, but if not I will probably get the dark grey.

I'm speaking of the TKL cases by the way.
More
OTD Koala:  62g Old MX-Blacks   |   LZ-GH V2:  MX-?62g   |   KMAC2:   62g Tactile MX-Greys   |   LZ CLS s:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   X60:   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   GON NerD 60:  62g Old MX-Clears   |   Filco MJ2 (Beige) TKL's:  62g MX-Clears  &   62g Vintage MX-Blacks   |   IBM '91 SSK

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1074 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 13:35:05 »
Was hoping you would get some in silver or light grey, but if not I will probably get the dark grey.

Of course...and of course...

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1075 on: Tue, 24 March 2015, 21:15:07 »

Sweet  :)      light grey>silver>dark grey
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline swornxin

• Nailed Down Custom Pins
« Reply #1076 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 19:15:49 »

Silver TKL looks like it's currently in stock and on sale.

Octagon - 62g Cherry tactile greys
Phantom - 65g Cherry tactile greys
FC660M - Cherry blues
KC60 - Gateron browns

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1077 on: Wed, 25 March 2015, 20:31:39 »
Silver TKL looks like it's currently in stock and on sale.

The silver ones they have in stock right now are some leftover Vortex cases.

I'm interested in the TEX TKL cases.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline dante

« Reply #1078 on: Fri, 27 March 2015, 13:58:35 »
Are all the Leopold boards you are sourcing from China or South Korea?

Why are you importing more Tex?  I got the impression those didn't sell very well?

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1079 on: Mon, 30 March 2015, 12:00:34 »
Are all the Leopold boards you are sourcing from China or South Korea?

Good question...will get back to you about this soon...

Why are you importing more Tex?  I got the impression those didn't sell very well?

Tex didn't sell very well because we were out of stock. While they were in stock, sold like hot cakes...

Offline 01111000

« Reply #1080 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 14:59:20 »
Guys, Ducky has these new Citi Themed spacebars that they're going to sell soon (I'm sure you've seen them).  I'd like the pack with the NYC skyline.  I know that you're an authorized retailer of their products, will you be stocking these and if so, can I place a preorder for a set?

Thanks
Poker 2 w/ MX Clears | Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Blues | CM Novatouch

Offline CommonCurt

• One of the cool kids
  • * Esteemed Elder
  • 🍒 Beige or Bust
    • My Flickr Page
« Reply #1081 on: Wed, 01 April 2015, 15:18:47 »

I know you probably wont be able to tell until you get them in, but I'm hoping that the KBParadise V80 MTS will fit in these cases also.
More

WTB/WTS/WTT ---->
More

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1082 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 03:41:00 »
Guys, Ducky has these new Citi Themed spacebars that they're going to sell soon (I'm sure you've seen them).  I'd like the pack with the NYC skyline.  I know that you're an authorized retailer of their products, will you be stocking these and if so, can I place a preorder for a set?

Show Image

Thanks

Ducks just won my heart

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1083 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 03:41:15 »

Show Image

Thanks

Ducks just won my heart

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1084 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 03:42:04 »

More
Show Image

Thanks

ducky just won my heart

Offline Novus

• Formerly the1onewolf
  • * Exquisite Elder
  • Mondai nothing~
« Reply #1085 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 03:42:18 »

More
Show Image

Thanks

ducky just won my heart

Offline whambam

« Reply #1086 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 07:40:09 »
Looking for rainbow keycaps (PBT) for my tkl CM rapid-i. Would prefer side lettering not top. Could you find me one!?
Thanks, Danny

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #1087 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 07:59:57 »
Looking for rainbow keycaps (PBT) for my tkl CM rapid-i. Would prefer side lettering not top. Could you find me one!?
Thanks, Danny
Mass drop just had some keycool gradient and rainbow caps with side print option I'm not sure if the drop is still active or not but its worth a shot.
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1088 on: Thu, 02 April 2015, 11:19:23 »
Thanks, Danny

We carry them, but we are not sure when we will be restocking them.

Offline Wizou

« Reply #1089 on: Sat, 04 April 2015, 11:39:09 »
Leopold FC660M with greens?

Offline 00zeRO

• Mechanical Keyboards
« Reply #1090 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 12:30:52 »

At some point, we hope to fill out our Leopold catalog. We are working to expand in this area. Stay tuned.

Offline fabian101

• Cardbox
« Reply #1091 on: Mon, 06 April 2015, 17:07:37 »

At some point, we hope to fill out our Leopold catalog. We are working to expand in this area. Stay tuned.

Waiting eagerly for the FC660C.  :D
[WTB] Nothing For Now

Ducky Legend + Invisible FC660C

Offline 01111000

« Reply #1092 on: Wed, 08 April 2015, 11:37:09 »
Guys, Ducky has these new City Themed spacebars that they're going to sell soon (I'm sure you've seen them).  I'd like the pack with the NYC skyline.  I know that you're an authorized retailer of their products, will you be stocking these and if so, can I place a preorder for a set?

Show Image

Thanks
Poker 2 w/ MX Clears | Ducky Shine 3 w/ MX Blues | CM Novatouch

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
  • MechanicalKeyboards.com
    • MechanicalKeyboards
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
Josh@mechanicalkeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline dothm

« Reply #1094 on: Mon, 13 April 2015, 23:32:20 »
Please stock jelly pom keycaps
« Last Edit: Tue, 14 April 2015, 00:43:27 by dothm »
Ergo Clear White Carbon Filco TKL

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards
« Reply #1095 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 09:22:56 »
That's something we're working on. Shouldn't be much longer.
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303

Offline missalaire

• Great Finder of Great Finds
« Reply #1096 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 15:06:05 »
Any idea when you'll have more MX clear switches in stock?
Ducky DK9008S2 Blue LED | Ducky DK2108S OMG | Ducky DK9008S2 White LED | Ducky YOTD | CM QuickFire TK LE | Filco MJ2 TKL custom | Trik Alu Skin Custom

Mechanical keyboards are primarily vessels for novelty keycaps...
Please do NOT PM me regarding finding deals for specific products, I do not take personal requests!

Offline wlhlm

• ~
« Reply #1097 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 15:10:44 »
If you don't mind paying for extra shipping, you can ask sprit. He has Clears for $.50. I recently got a couple from him.

Offline greath

• A waffle is like a pancake with a syrup trap.
« Reply #1098 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 15:12:03 »
Any news on the TEX TKL cases? :D

Offline JoshMK

• * Commercial Vendor
    • MechanicalKeyboards
« Reply #1099 on: Tue, 14 April 2015, 15:20:35 »

Any news on the TEX TKL cases? :D

Both are on order. TEX should be within a month or two. Cherry is within 12 months. 
Josh McConnell
MechanicalKeyboards.com
615.266.1420 ext303