Author Topic: [GB] PURPLE/CLEAR ZEALIO SWITCHES (Complete)  (Read 559382 times)

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
Re: [GB] PURPLE/CLEAR ZEALIO SWITCHES NOW LIVE!!!
« Reply #100 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 18:45:26 »
So....I just took this picture. Pretty scary.
What's scary? The difference in the size of the tactile indent?

No. Look at the roughness of the legs pm the MX Brown :x
Ok... I knew mx browns were bad, I was just scared there was something wrong with the Zealios! Gateron always takes the cake for smoothness in my book.
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #101 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 18:56:53 »
So....I just took this picture. Pretty scary.
What's scary? The difference in the size of the tactile indent?

No. Look at the roughness of the legs pm the MX Brown :x
Ok... I knew mx browns were bad, I was just scared there was something wrong with the Zealios! Gateron always takes the cake for smoothness in my book.
Never liked browns. Way too light for me. Now I have more reasons to hate them.

Offline Data

« Reply #102 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 19:01:20 »
Wow, that's a lot of "texture" on that brown switch!

Offline axtran

« Reply #103 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 19:34:20 »
This is the *perfect* color scheme that I was looking for. In for an assortment to build an ergonomic board... :D
MX Silent > MX Vintage Black > Everything Else

Offline donpark

« Reply #104 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 19:38:24 »
When the thread is full of americans complaining about shipping, and tracked shipping to EU is 30$

Show Image

and i'm here with my $45 shipping. lol. :))

If you can PM me your postal code, city & country, I would be able to get a more accurate DHL quote. I've covered NA & EU shipping quotes, but only a few Asian countries.
i've already made my order so not sure how much that will help for now.
hopefully the actual parcel isnt's that expensive so that i can get some money back.

Offline Zeal

• Actually the King of Green Tea Kit-Kats
  • * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #105 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 19:48:04 »
When the thread is full of americans complaining about shipping, and tracked shipping to EU is 30$

Show Image

If you can PM me your postal code, city & country, I would be able to get a more accurate DHL quote. I've covered NA & EU shipping quotes, but only a few Asian countries.
hopefully the actual parcel isnt's that expensive so that i can get some money back.

Adjusted shipping price. :)
        "Bird have wing, bird will fly. Henry had wings.  Henry now fly." -Sent

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #106 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 19:50:07 »

Show Image

Shipping to Brazil was $75, so my order will go to a shipping forwarder in the US, as it is the cheaper option.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #107 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 20:13:58 »

Show Image

Shipping to Brazil was $75, so my order will go to a shipping forwarder in the US, as it is the cheaper option.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I seem to have accidentally obtained a remote area address quote while I was setting up the shipping prices. It's now $35 for under 900g.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #108 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 20:34:19 »
There's a post in the GB for the Jane, but anyone who ordered one interested in doing a bigger order to save on shipping?

Offline mattbox

« Reply #109 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:12:48 »
looks like the turnaround for these will be pretty fast, I can't wait.

Offline VinnyCordeiro

« Reply #110 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:26:24 »

Show Image

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. I seem to have accidentally obtained a remote area address quote while I was setting up the shipping prices. It's now $35 for under 900g.
PM sent for changing the shipping address.

Offline nmur

• ಠ_ಠ
« Reply #111 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:26:48 »
So....I just took this picture. Pretty scary. Look at how rough the Cherry MX Brown stem is...

Enlarge and view full size at your own risk.

Purple Zealio (factory lubed) vs new Cherry Brown (no factory lube)
Show Image

Purple Zealio (purposely wiped off factory lube) vs new Cherry Brown (no factory lube)
Show Image

Yup.

Nice shots. I'd be very interested in a similar comparison with the linear switches, as I know how scratchy a brand new linear cherry switch can be.

Offline hippo008

« Reply #112 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:43:38 »
Im a big clears fan, I have them almost exclusively on all my boards. How will these stack against the MX clears? The 65g spring and the clicky stem seem to be what I want, but im not sure.

Sorry for the dumb question filling up the post.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #113 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:45:31 »
Ordered 100 of these. I don't know how to solder but I will learn just so I can use these awesome switches.
Please feed my addiction.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #114 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:49:24 »
Im a big clears fan, I have them almost exclusively on all my boards. How will these stack against the MX clears? The 65g spring and the clicky stem seem to be what I want, but im not sure.

The 65g purple Zealio is what I'd say should have been the "proper" ergo clear. If you like a slightly heavier press and a crisper bump, then 67g purple Zealio is the way to go. As for comparison against stock clears, 67g would technically be closest, but wouldn't have as heavy of a bottom out past the bump. The whole travel will also be infinitely smoother than any stock MX Clear :) There are a few reviews you can read on the OP.

I'm not sure which clicky stem you're referring to. Zealios are only offered in Linear & Tactile at the moment.

Offline hippo008

« Reply #115 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 21:54:54 »

The 65g purple Zealio is what I'd say should have been the "proper" ergo clear. If you like a slightly heavier press and a crisper bump, then 67g purple Zealio is the way to go. As for comparison against stock clears, 67g would technically be closest, but wouldn't have as heavy of a bottom out past the bump. The whole travel will also be infinitely smoother than any stock MX Clear :) There are a few reviews you can read on the OP.

I'm not sure which clicky stem you're referring to. Zealios are only offered in Linear & Tactile at the moment.

thanks for the reply!

I was just referring to the clicky stem, somehow that got all mixed up in my mind.

Ill definitely be ordering some!

Offline raymogi

« Reply #116 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 23:08:29 »
After reading the reviews, I decided to order the 65g purples. My only MX experience is reds and right now I'm using 45g Topre full time.

Which, if any, of these switches, closely resemble Topre feeling? Did I order the right one?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #117 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 23:12:17 »
After reading the reviews, I decided to order the 65g purples. My only MX experience is reds and right now I'm using 45g Topre full time.

Which, if any, of these switches, closely resemble Topre feeling? Did I order the right one?

65g would be the closest feeling to a properly lubed ergo clear. 67g has a slight resemblance to 45g Topre (tactile bump wise), however still not completely the same. I think you'd be happy with both weights if you're looking to experiment.

Offline raymogi

« Reply #118 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 23:23:10 »
Got it. I think I'll stick with my 65g order since you seem to like it best from your review :)

Offline donpark

« Reply #119 on: Wed, 26 August 2015, 23:56:45 »

Show Image

Adjusted shipping price. :)
Awesome. Thanks!

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #120 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 03:04:45 »
These sound absolutely amazing! Finally, the perfect MX switch for me!

I just have to decide how many hundreds to buy and which spring weight to choose...

I want the most tactility, but I love light switches... I have a bunch of 62g springs to swap in if I need to, so do I order 65g or 67g? My gut says 65g will suit me most in terms of spring strength, but I want to feel the 67g "crispness" and "Topre-ness".... I think I'll have to get 10 in 67g and the rest in 65g. Or half and half... I want the maximum "pop", which was with 62g springs on normal ErgoClears... can't decide!  :-\
Buying more keycaps,
it really hacks my wallet,
but I must have them.

Offline krbuck

« Reply #121 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 08:09:36 »
Ordered 100 of these. I don't know how to solder but I will learn just so I can use these awesome switches.

Its been quite a few years since I soldered anything... its not that difficult though, but it does take a little practice to get good. Key things are clean surfaces, tin your tip and make sure you get both parts being soldered hot so it flows evenly to each. Of course this forum has some experts for coaching. :)

I ordered a couple extra to practice. I don't even have a board yet, so I'm not in a hurry. I'm hoping to try these on a JD45 board when they become available.

POK3R - Brown Cherry MX

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #122 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 08:37:03 »

I just have to decide how many hundreds to buy and which spring weight to choose...

I want the most tactility, but I love light switches... I have a bunch of 62g springs to swap in if I need to, so do I order 65g or 67g? My gut says 65g will suit me most in terms of spring strength, but I want to feel the 67g "crispness" and "Topre-ness".... I think I'll have to get 10 in 67g and the rest in 65g. Or half and half... I want the maximum "pop", which was with 62g springs on normal ErgoClears... can't decide!  :-\

Solution: buy both! :))
65g will give you that nice bump you'd expect in ergo clears, but 67g is different enough that it reminded livingspeedbump and me of 45g Topre.

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #123 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 09:10:04 »

65g will give you that nice bump you'd expect in ergo clears, but 67g is different enough that it reminded livingspeedbump and me of 45g Topre.

I think I just might. The majority in 65g, but enough 67g to see how they feel. I can always spring swap if needed. You've done the keyboard community a great service by creating these switches, Zeal! Thank you!

<edit- moved my text to the right place, it's irritating how the cursor is place in the middle of the quoted area by default...>
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 August 2015, 01:45:56 by Oobly »
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline kekstee

« Reply #124 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 11:29:29 »
Oh wow. I've been thinking about ergo clears anyway, so this is horribly tempting, despite the price tag.
So, if I love Topre as well as light Cherry switches I should aim for 65g tactile?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #125 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 11:42:21 »
Oh wow. I've been thinking about ergo clears anyway, so this is horribly tempting, despite the price tag.
So, if I love Topre as well as light Cherry switches I should aim for 65g tactile?

I would say yes. :)

People should consider the prices of having to source Cherry switches ($49/100 in USA, €65/100 in EU) + springs ($10-12?) + lube ($10-15) + shipping for all 3 items before comparing it to the $0.75/switch price. And that's before the clear tops & exclusive clear bottom + tight stem issue on Clears.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #126 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 11:44:34 »
Copied and pasted from the other thread:

I'm used to Topre 55g and buckling springs. Which Purple would be best for me? 65g or 67g? Deciding which to get for my Jane.

Also, never used linear before on a board, but thinking of putting some in my Mira, when that happens. Since I like heavier switches, would 67g be too heavy or should I opt for 65g?

Answered. Thanks!

Offline mbrown559

« Reply #127 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 11:46:31 »

People should consider the prices of having to source Cherry switches ($49/100 in USA, €65/100 in EU) + springs ($10-12?) + lube ($10-15) + shipping for all 3 items before comparing it to the $0.75/switch price. And that's before the clear tops & exclusive clear bottom + tight stem issue on Clears.

So am I correct in assuming everyone thinks these things are "smooth" enough without lube?  I plan on getting the 65G variant.  Currently I use ErgoClears modded by GON and wan't to get something as close to those as possible.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #128 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 11:54:38 »

So am I correct in assuming everyone thinks these things are "smooth" enough without lube?  I plan on getting the 65G variant.  Currently I use ErgoClears modded by GON and wan't to get something as close to those as possible.

For the majority of users, yes it will be very smooth without lube. If you're up for experimenting or strive for 100%, there's no harm done in lubing as it can only enhance the experience if done properly. 65g Purple Zealios would resemble the closest to the "62g Ergo Clear" standard.

Offline saturnotaku

« Reply #129 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 14:00:34 »
These switches look like they'd be fun to mess around with, so I ordered some (62g tactile) and a Planck kit from MD.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 August 2015, 14:02:43 by saturnotaku »

Offline MythicalWagyu

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Poor Impulse Control
« Reply #130 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 16:10:57 »

Shoot, now I'm thinking I should've picked the 67g option if it reminds you of Topre; would it be a horrible pain in the ass to change my order to 67g instead of the default 62g? I'm a stupidhead and just kinda ordered in a big hurry when I saw the group buy was live  :rolleyes:
KEYBOARDS >>
More
More
OG Blackwidow | Rosewill RK-9000BRI | QuickFire Rapid | Choc Mini | Apple M0110 (soon) | Leopold FC660C | 60% Pure | Poker II | Keycool 22
MICE >>
More
Logitech G5 | Corsair M65 | Logitech G400
COMPUTER >>
More
i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz, 12GB DDR3, 2GB GTX 670, 64GB SSD, ~4TB HDD, 2x Dell S2240M IPS, Corsair HX650 80 Plus Silver, Win7 Ultimate
  [WTS/WTB/WTT]  Heatware evaluation

too busy being on aol chatrooms/yahoo chatrooms acting like a lesbian with other guys pretending to be lesbians.

Offline edsucks

« Reply #131 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 16:23:07 »
These should be stocked somewhat regularly after the groupbuy, correct?
Thinking of picking up 70 to fill a Smart68 and maybe a few more in the future for a TKL.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #132 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 16:25:39 »

Shoot, now I'm thinking I should've picked the 67g option if it reminds you of Topre; would it be a horrible pain in the ass to change my order to 67g instead of the default 62g? I'm a stupidhead and just kinda ordered in a big hurry when I saw the group buy was live  :rolleyes:

Shoot me a PM with your order number so I can get you a refund to re-order your desired weight. That way I can properly keep track of inventory & amount of switches ordered (can't change options after order has been placed on my end).

These should be stocked somewhat regularly after the groupbuy, correct?
Thinking of picking up 70 to fill a Smart68 and maybe a few more in the future for a TKL.

Yes, they will be stocked regularly after the GB. However price will be listed higher depending on how many extra switches I'll have to order to reach the high MOQ.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #133 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:14:47 »
So....I just took this picture. Pretty scary. Look at how rough the Cherry MX Brown stem is...

Show Image

Purple Zealio (purposely wiped off factory lube) vs new Cherry Brown (no factory lube)
Show Image

Yup.

Nice shots. I'd be very interested in a similar comparison with the linear switches, as I know how scratchy a brand new linear cherry switch can be.

Took a picture of Gateron's Black stem vs Cherry MX Black stem as it shows texture more easily (also makes it easier to focus properly).

Gateron Black on left, Cherry MX Black on Right

I tried taking a pic of my decapitated Cherry MX Clear stem, but I couldn't get the flash to cooperate with the translucency of the stem. :/ You can still see there's texture and extra bumps in the reflection though. Still no comparison to Purple Zealios.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:21:23 by Zeal »

Offline filphil

• One day I hope to find a love like JD and Turk
« Reply #134 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:21:26 »

Show Image

Show Image

Yup.

Took a picture of Gateron's Black stem vs Cherry MX Black stem as it shows texture more easily (also makes it easier to focus properly).

Show Image

Not sure why the above picture looks so dark. The bbcode resize is messing up the focus. Click on this image to view full size: http://i.imgur.com/3rfzJ4s.jpg

Show Image

I tried taking a pic of my decapitated Cherry MX Clear stem, but I couldn't get the flash to cooperate with the translucency of the stem. :/ You can still see there's texture and extra bumps in the reflection though. Still no comparison to Purple Zealios.
Show Image

Makes me wonder if thicker lube would be of greater benefit to cherry mx stems.  Alternatively,  Thinner lubes might be better suited for the smoother gaterons?

Offline donpark

« Reply #135 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 18:52:38 »
silly question, how and what is needed if i want to install white leds on these switches?

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #136 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:17:35 »
silly question, how and what is needed if i want to install white leds on these switches?

Any regular keyboard LED will fit Zealios. 3mm, 2x3x4mm, 1.8mm. :)

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #137 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:18:22 »
Just took another picture for another thread in GH Media.

bleh, f/22 is making the images appear soft.
« Last Edit: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:26:25 by Zeal »

Offline trenzafeeds

• * Exquisite Elder
  • **** off
« Reply #138 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 19:29:04 »
Ouch, the Kailh hurts my eyes
demik will never leave.

Unless he gets banned.

Offline njbair

• I love the Powerglove. It's so bad.
    • nickbair.net
« Reply #139 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 20:07:30 »
That Kalih shot is interesting. It suggests that the rough surface finish isn't necessarily a function of mold age, but rather mold quality.

Alpine Winter GB | My Personal TMK Firmware Repo
IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
Review: hasu's USB to USB converter
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #140 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 20:12:45 »
That Kalih shot is interesting. It suggests that the rough surface finish isn't necessarily a function of mold age, but rather mold quality.

The "pole" on the Kailh stem is definitely interesting. It looks like they rushed the very bottom part / didn't bother to polish the very bottom of the mould. Shame as that section also factors into smoothness.

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #141 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 20:18:17 »

The "pole" on the Kailh stem is definitely interesting. It looks like they rushed the very bottom part / didn't bother to polish the very bottom of the mould. Shame as that section also factors into smoothness.

After 8 years as a machinist working with molds and other tooling, I can say I never saw parts come out as perfect as those Gaterons. They're almost flawless where it counts.

IBM Rubber Band "Floss" Mod | Click Modding Alps 101 | Flame-Polishing Cherry MX Stems
My boards:
More
AEKII 60% | Alps64 HHKB | Ducky Shine 3, MX Blues | IBM Model M #1391401, Nov. 1990 | IBM SSK #1391472, Nov. 1987, screw modded, rubber-band modded | Noppoo EC108-Pro, 45g | Infinity 60% v2 Hacker, Matias Quiet Pros | Infinity 60% v2 Standard, MX Browns | Cherry G80-1800LPCEU-2, MX Blacks | Cherry G80-1813 (Dolch), MX Blues | Unicomp M-122, ANSI-modded | Unicomp M-122 (Unsaver mod in progress) | 2x Unitek K-258, White Alps | Apple boards (IIGS, AEKII) | Varmilo VA87MR, Gateron Blacks | Filco Zero TKL, Fukka White Alps | Planck, Gateron Browns | Monarch, click-modded Cream Alps

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #142 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 20:31:05 »

After 8 years as a machinist working with molds and other tooling, I can say I never saw parts come out as perfect as those Gaterons. They're almost flawless where it counts.

And perfection comes at a price...RIP wallet on making the 2 moulds.

More people need to join this GB/Pre-order to help support the project. :(

Offline njbair

• nickbair.net
« Reply #143 on: Thu, 27 August 2015, 22:04:11 »

I'll definitely be jumping in on the GB, however I'm holding off until I can decide what for & how many. I'm sure you can understand, folks are probably a little more conservative and intentional with their switch purchases at this price point.

Re: mold prices, I doubt most people understand just how much that stuff costs. It's worth it in the long run, but you took an enormous risk here that makes even the most sought-after Korean custom look like chump change. Based on the reviews so far it seems as though that risk is going to pay off long-term, but in the meantime you're really sticking your neck out to bring something amazing to the community. You must be excited and super scared all at the same time. But, such is business. Keep up the good work!

My boards:
More

Offline Oobly

• * Esteemed Elder
« Reply #144 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 01:47:00 »
^^ +100

I'll just repeat this, since it kind of got lost in the quoted area in my post:

You've done the keyboard community a great service by creating these switches, Zeal! Thank you!
Buying more keycaps,
but I must have them.

Offline Sed8op8

• * Exquisite Elder
  • Keyboard Padawan
« Reply #145 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 05:57:19 »

also I think alot of people are waiting on the Mira and other customs zeal I'm waiting as I want to order all of mine at once due to shipping cost! From the sounds of it the quality is there that will eventually equate to the sales your looking for  :thumb:
Looking for Black KMAC 2 or KMAC LE Preferably unbuilt kit but will consider an assembled board with clears Please PM me if you can help 8) Always on the lookout for KBK/KWK Bro Reapers,V2s and Clack factory skulls have lots of caps for trade

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #146 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 12:56:52 »
Thanks for the support guys, I really am thankful. :) I knew what I was getting into with the moulds and such, and also understand that many people are still pondering on how many switches to buy.

The first day burst in orders was great, and I was really glad to see that a good amount of supporters were willing to pitch in early in the game. :)

Here's a chart from the day the GB launched til right now, with no monetary figures. Just a bar chart for you guys to reference the ratio.

As I've received a couple PMs asking what sort of numbers we're looking at for me to break even including tooling, switches, materials & logistics cost, we're roughly 22.72% there for me to make absolutely $0. Just some food for thought for anyone else curious.
« Last Edit: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:05:12 by Zeal »

Offline Data

« Reply #147 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:05:49 »
Is there any advantage to waiting and ordering Zealios with the Mira?  Just combined shipping?

I'd almost prefer to get them now so I'm not adding another level of complexity (and cost) to my Mira order.  Plus I can get as many as I want now.

Offline Zeal

• * Vendor
    • Zeal Generation Inc.
« Reply #148 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:08:28 »
Is there any advantage to waiting and ordering Zealios with the Mira?  Just combined shipping?

I'd almost prefer to get them now so I'm not adding another level of complexity (and cost) to my Mira order.  Plus I can get as many as I want now.

Mostly just combined shipping. The switches may arrive before Mira, so if you wanted to lube them and such, I'd get them first.
As for the Mira listing + Zealios, it may be limited to a static 90 switch (or multiples of 90) order due to some back-end limitations of setting up a multi-drop down listing.

Offline Data

« Reply #149 on: Fri, 28 August 2015, 13:28:49 »

Mostly just combined shipping. The switches may arrive before Mira, so if you wanted to lube them and such, I'd get them first.
As for the Mira listing + Zealios, it may be limited to a static 90 switch (or multiples of 90) order due to some back-end limitations of setting up a multi-drop down listing.

Right, OK.  I'll put in an order on the 4th.  Thanks Zeal.