geekhack Marketplace > RAMA WORKS

RAMA WORKS - PROJECT DIRECTORY

<< < (9/10) > >>

mijosq:

--- Quote from: xondat on Thu, 27 April 2017, 13:18:13 ---
--- Quote from: mijosq on Thu, 27 April 2017, 13:16:10 ---What would be the best way to for us follow your updates? Those boards look really great

--- End quote ---

He posts daily to Instagram on his projects, I'd say that's the best bet.

--- End quote ---

Cool, Thanks!

KingRama:

--- Quote from: xondat on Thu, 27 April 2017, 13:18:13 ---
--- Quote from: mijosq on Thu, 27 April 2017, 13:16:10 ---What would be the best way to for us follow your updates? Those boards look really great

--- End quote ---

He posts daily to Instagram on his projects, I'd say that's the best bet.

--- End quote ---

Yup! Post regularly on Instagram and Facebook (both @RAMAWORKS) Cheers!

libertycannon:
Hey Rama - not sure where to post this but regarding your spinner, I would really consider putting a video of it being spun or at least a picture of it being held.  The size of spinners surprises people many times and without an easy scale its tough to tell.  It is an even more unpleasant surprise when you have big ass hands (me).

duynguyenle:

--- Quote from: libertycannon on Thu, 04 May 2017, 13:09:51 ---Hey Rama - not sure where to post this but regarding your spinner, I would really consider putting a video of it being spun or at least a picture of it being held.  The size of spinners surprises people many times and without an easy scale its tough to tell.  It is an even more unpleasant surprise when you have big ass hands (me).

--- End quote ---

Here you go https://www.facebook.com/ramaworks/videos/686142691586077/

libertycannon:
awesome thanks man but I was referring to massdrop, assuming its even possible.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version