Author Topic: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)  (Read 4185545 times)

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
Re: What's Bothering You? (The thread about what is bothering you.)
« Reply #26500 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 22:56:16 »
NT If it's 3-4-5 million kind of money,  Definitely have your mother sue.. even if there's no legitimate reason, invent one.

I don't think it's anything substantial like that. And if it were I'd bet he would rather give most of it to charity to teach me some sort of lesson I'll never understand.

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26501 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 22:56:43 »
So I found out that my dad plans on leaving his current wife's daughter he's known less than 15 years(and is not his daughter, and she's already got a wealthy father who is likely leaving her a good chunk of change) the same amount he's leaving me, his actual son. I feel personally attacked by this information and don't really know what to make of it. Frankly I don't know why he feels obligated to leave her anything at all, and I'm trying real hard not to sound petty and unsympathetic, but the facts and that she and her husband are already pretty well-off while I languish in poverty just feels like more salt in the wound. Can someone help me reason this, I'm really trying to understand why he'd do this but I just cannot make sense of it.  :confused:

Man, I have known a few people that have been through inheritance battles because one person feels as if they are not getting enough. It is ****ing messy. Fact is, if your father is sound of mind then it is his money and he should be free to decide who it goes to. He probably sees his wife's daughter as a daughter. That should not take away from your relationship with him.

Chances are his wife has had input into the decision also so you probably won't get anywhere anyway. Even if you talk to him and somehow the will gets changed in your favor, they may just contest it if your father passes first. It sounds like you would not have the money to take it through the courts.

If it was me, I would tread carefully because the next step may just be getting completely cut from the will.

But then again I know nothing about you and your fathers relationship, or his relationship with his wife and her daughter. 

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26502 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 22:57:16 »

three tacos

Can haz different toppings on each ?

Sure, tho florida only haz fish tacos.. so.. choose wisely

Offline iamtootallforthis

• Something a lot Funnier
  • * Global Moderator
  • I like green stuffs.
    • WTB/WTTF Thread
« Reply #26503 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 22:57:44 »
But she already has a wealthy father. So she's getting much more already, and having been 'in the family' for about a quarter of the time I've been. This just rubs my pet peeve of "the rich get richer" mentality. I don't understand why he feels as if she should be considered a part of his legacy at all. It's probably the adorable grandkid she gave him. As a terminally single and depressed man I probably don't have the same natural appeal.

Have you spoken to your dad about it?

I mean if they have a good relationship and he sees her as his daughter, can you really blame him?

They never seemed close at all to me, but then again I've been on the other side of the country for the last 15 years and only see him about once a year. I get the impression lately if my dad could cut me out completely and forget about my mom and I forever he would.

That might be your problem. Reaching out is probably something worth doing.

I mean if they have a good relationship and he sees her as his daughter, can you really blame him?

How NT feels is genetically correct,  Technically the not-sister and her mother are interlopers challenging the genetic fitness of the Original Family Pact.

The Father is in breach of contract.

:))

What kinda drugs you on now?

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
  • OmniExpert of: Rice, Top-Ramen, Ergodox, n Females
« Reply #26504 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 23:02:14 »

Sure, tho florida only haz fish tacos.. so.. choose wisely

Hrrrm...

Ok okokok, if all fish tacos,, I get the

Tartar sauce + chopped cherry tomato on Taco 1

Hummus + pickle on Taco 2

Horseradish sauce + sweet corn on Taco 3

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26505 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 23:07:28 »

What kinda drugs you on now?

Tp4 no do the drugs.

The entirety of marriage is genetic fitness selection.

Mother agrees Father is fit

Father agrees Mother is fit

NTurtle is the product.  Agreement, raise NTurtle.

However, now Father breaks contract, sets up shop with interloper.

NTurtle being the product of a decision, had no choice in it.

Therefore he should rightly feel shorted for not being given the full resources of both Mother and Father.

Even if the mother or the father post production of NTurtle, Demonstrated genetic inferiority (to one another) which resulted in early termination of rearing procession,  these decisions and faults lay with either parent, not NT.

NT's feelings are logical and correct, regardless of happenstance.

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26506 on: Thu, 28 March 2019, 23:37:29 »
okeydokey

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26507 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 12:43:20 »
Acquired insider information that Pokemon Go grew roots from a 2014 Google Maps April fools joke.

Insider Information  Also Insider Information

:eek:

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26508 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 14:30:26 »
Acquired insider information that Pokemon Go grew roots from a 2014 Google Maps April fools joke.

So.. they didn't even want to make it?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26509 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 15:14:50 »

So.. they didn't even want to make it?

iunno

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26510 on: Tue, 02 April 2019, 17:13:26 »

is that insider info? thought that was fairly well-known.

edit: ohhhhhhhhh, I now understand I am an idiot. Carry on.

Offline Starius

« Reply #26511 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 13:09:17 »
I just paid my credit card bill, car registration, tax accountant, and my state and federal taxes today. 
It.... was painful.  I need to not spend a single dime for the rest of the month.  Which, you know, it only being the 3rd... will be a interesting challenge.

My income increased $1400 compared to last year, yet my taxes (both state and federal) have DOUBLED from last year. 

Thanks for the tax breaks, Trump!   :p

P.S.

I humbly request that all ongoing cool keycap and keyboard group buys be postponed for a month or two.

KThxBye

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26512 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 15:45:36 »

I just paid my credit card bill, car registration, tax accountant, and my state and federal taxes today. 
It.... was painful.  I need to not spend a single dime for the rest of the month.  Which, you know, it only being the 3rd... will be a interesting challenge.

My income increased $1400 compared to last year, yet my taxes (both state and federal) have DOUBLED from last year. 

Thanks for the tax breaks, Trump!   

P.S.

I humbly request that all ongoing cool keycap and keyboard group buys be postponed for a month or two.

KThxBye

I made ~20% more in taxable income this past year and had a smaller tax burden.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26513 on: Wed, 03 April 2019, 15:55:33 »

I made ~20% more in taxable income this past year and had a smaller tax burden.

Dis' post just to throw irs off the scent of Spams side business in dope and hoes.

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26514 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 17:15:43 »
Places that don't calculate shipping correctly, it doesn't cost $21.50 to ship a bag of coffee.

Also places that sell bags of coffee without telling you the weight, assuming it's ~12oz

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26515 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 17:20:21 »
Places that don't calculate shipping correctly, it doesn't cost $21.50 to ship a bag of coffee.

Also places that sell bags of coffee without telling you the weight, assuming it's ~12oz

Spamxperience, Drug Deals

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26516 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 22:10:43 »
Tried to install the update to macOS 10.14.4 on the weekend.  The Mac hung.  I left it 20 hours (overnight) just in case, not to no avail.

After rebooting I tried running Disk Utility - First Aid on the boot volume in case there was an unexpected corruption.  It started v_e_r_y s_l_o_w_l_y scanning the Time Machine snapshots, of which there were 20.  It took at least 15 minutes to scan each snapshot.  I left it after about 3 and went out.  Came back a few hours later and it was doing number 6.  I left it another couple of hours and it didn't move, hung again, so I restarted it again.

While it was busy, I setup an old Dell workstation to use.  But in the new house the router is too far away, and the Dell did not have WiFi.  Fortunately I had an old wireless card in the drawer, so I stuck it in the Dell and booted up.  No driver.  A couple of seconds further search through the drawer revealed the driver installation CD (yes, an older card), and the Dell has a DVD drive, so I installed the driver and rebooted.

Still no joy.

Reading the documentation revealed that teh driver supported up to Windows XP, and I had Windows 7.

A quick trip to the manufacturer's web site revealed that they only supported up to XP for this old card.

A few searches later suggested that the chipset was compatible with a couple of other drivers, so I tried those one after the other.

Each one involved downloading the driver on my other half's PC, copying to USB stick, transferring to the Dell, and installing.  And, of course, rebooting.  No luck.

Eventually I gave up, removed the WiFi card and used an extra-long network cable instead.

Based on searches, I tried getting Windows to find a driver online.  It did!  I installed it, and instead of an unknown network adaptor appearing in Device Manager, it was now showing as an Intel something Device - like a chipset or something like that.  Can't remember.

And still no WiFi.

Why is computering so hard?  And I know what I am doing (more or less).  I can't imaging how difficult it would be for people who do not understand the technology.

At least faffing about with the Dell occupied me until I decided to restart the Mac.

Or ... wasted most of my weekend, to put it slightly differently.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline SBJ

• Tactile pls
« Reply #26518 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 07:39:01 »
Everything is bothering me today. :D I don't know if I got enough sleep last night because I was tired as hell when I woke up and the day just hasn't gotten better.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better. (Even though it's only 2pm I am looking forward to sleep.)

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26519 on: Mon, 08 April 2019, 10:24:05 »
Tried to install the update to macOS 10.14.4 on the weekend.  The Mac hung.  I left it 20 hours (overnight) just in case, not to no avail.

After rebooting I tried running Disk Utility - First Aid on the boot volume in case there was an unexpected corruption.  It started v_e_r_y s_l_o_w_l_y scanning the Time Machine snapshots, of which there were 20.  It took at least 15 minutes to scan each snapshot.  I left it after about 3 and went out.  Came back a few hours later and it was doing number 6.  I left it another couple of hours and it didn't move, hung again, so I restarted it again.

While it was busy, I setup an old Dell workstation to use.  But in the new house the router is too far away, and the Dell did not have WiFi.  Fortunately I had an old wireless card in the drawer, so I stuck it in the Dell and booted up.  No driver.  A couple of seconds further search through the drawer revealed the driver installation CD (yes, an older card), and the Dell has a DVD drive, so I installed the driver and rebooted.

Still no joy.

Reading the documentation revealed that teh driver supported up to Windows XP, and I had Windows 7.

A quick trip to the manufacturer's web site revealed that they only supported up to XP for this old card.

A few searches later suggested that the chipset was compatible with a couple of other drivers, so I tried those one after the other.

Each one involved downloading the driver on my other half's PC, copying to USB stick, transferring to the Dell, and installing.  And, of course, rebooting.  No luck.

Eventually I gave up, removed the WiFi card and used an extra-long network cable instead.

Based on searches, I tried getting Windows to find a driver online.  It did!  I installed it, and instead of an unknown network adaptor appearing in Device Manager, it was now showing as an Intel something Device - like a chipset or something like that.  Can't remember.

And still no WiFi.

Why is computering so hard?  And I know what I am doing (more or less).  I can't imaging how difficult it would be for people who do not understand the technology.

At least faffing about with the Dell occupied me until I decided to restart the Mac.

Or ... wasted most of my weekend, to put it slightly differently.

Offline Starius

« Reply #26520 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 09:06:15 »
216989-0
216991-1

I'm a idiot and ****ed up my Mini getting it out of the garage.
In my defense, our yard is a mess due to rain and the frost not being out of the ground fully yet.  In order to avoid spots where I could get stuck, I've had to take some extreme turns while pulling out of the garage.   I took too extreme of a turn this morning though, and smashed that corner of the car against the side of the garage entrance. I was looking where I was backing up, but should have kept an eye on where the front end was backing out too.

I'm still rather upset with myself.   :(

Offline Starius

« Reply #26522 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 12:14:48 »
// Sending calm waves.

Thanks for the warm fuzzies TP4. It helps!
 ;D

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26523 on: Wed, 10 April 2019, 12:38:17 »

Thanks for the warm fuzzies TP4. It helps!
 ;D

Think about it this way,  it wasn't an Arrow, In the Knee. !!

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26524 on: Fri, 12 April 2019, 21:23:58 »
When only one person in Croatia is seeding the obscure movie you wanna watch and it takes almost 3 days to download in 720p  :blank:

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26525 on: Sat, 13 April 2019, 13:07:43 »
Sourpusses that will only reply to posts _AFTER_ they remove the humor from that particular post--get over yourself and have a good time jeez--one reason why I sometimes duct tape sentences together.

Offline appaboy

« Reply #26526 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 02:06:15 »
Don't remember if I already said this or not.
I hate how many boards are top mount brass now. Sure there's options like fr4 coming on the horizon but if seems like the "default" options seem to usually be top mount brass.
PC Singa, MIR80, TX84se, g80-3314, g80-0427, g80-5000 + 5700, G80-3700, g81-3000 HBU (og wob)

HASRO keycaps
OG POM keycaps
SAI OG Italian dyesubs
Scarface Fn blank

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26527 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 05:15:39 »
It's 3:15 in the morning, I have to be up at 5:15, to meet with the carpool by 6 to drive 2 hours out of town to work for the day.

It's times like this when I believe side work is just not worth it.

Sometimes it's a full day of hard work, once in a while we'll get on site and call the office for arrangements and they'll respond with basically, "Sorry we screwed up, nothing to be done there, go home and take your full pay. Thanks!"

Being as tired as I will be I'm really hoping for the less difficult day. We shall see how luck falls for me.

smh
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26528 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 09:06:56 »
It's 3:15 in the morning, I have to be up at 5:15, to meet with the carpool by 6 to drive 2 hours out of town to work for the day.

Sometimes it's a full day of hard work, once in a while we'll get on site and call the office for arrangements and they'll respond with basically, "Sorry we screwed up, nothing to be done there, go home and take your full pay. Thanks!"

Being as tired as I will be I'm really hoping for the less difficult day. We shall see how luck falls for me.

smh

Freecopy = Hitman ?

Offline Starius

« Reply #26529 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 09:22:24 »

smh

Freecopy = Hitman ?

Wow.  That would be quite the interesting twist for his situation!

We just went from 'bad start to a day' to 'great start to a movie!'

Similarly though, my father laid awake from midnight till 6AM this morning, worrying about the septic tank and water troubles we've had in our basement.
I don't think there's much one can do to make that sound exciting. 

Offline fohat.digs

• * Elevated Elder
  • weird funny old guy
« Reply #26530 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 09:34:36 »

worrying about the septic tank and water troubles we've had in our basement.

I don't think there's much one can do to make that sound exciting. 

"Exciting" does not necessarily mean positive stimulation.
"The Trump campaign announced in a letter that Republican candidates and committees are now expected to pay “a minimum of 5% of all fundraising solicitations to Trump National Committee JFC” for using his “name, image, and likeness in fundraising solicitations.”
“Any split that is higher than 5%,” the letter states, “will be seen favorably by the RNC and President Trump's campaign and is routinely reported to the highest levels of leadership within both organizations.”"

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26531 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 11:09:52 »

smh

Freecopy = Hitman ?

Wow.  That would be quite the interesting twist for his situation!

Some possible Translations:

Hard work:  Kill job

Call the office: communicate with handler/ death broker

Arrangements:  target confirmation / abort procedures

Nothing to be done: abort code

Take your full pay:
Buyer/client forfeits pre-payment

Freecopy, self analysis/evaluation:::

As tired as I, 

__ He's an old pro, the body count has become nightmarish to his soul.

Less difficult day, 

__ How many more today, Freecopy hopes it's fewer.

217244-0

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26532 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 12:07:05 »
The use of the png image really makes that post composition pop

Offline Starius

« Reply #26534 on: Sun, 14 April 2019, 12:55:33 »

Offline FreeCopy

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26535 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 00:47:09 »
Wow! Really made such a simple thing turn out to be quite exciting.

Luck was on my side today. Got to the site and they shipped the wrong pallet so went home after an hour of phone calls, pictures, and emails.

Bonus, didn't have to drive. Came straight home and passed out for almost 11 hours.
Keyboards
More
Poker II | Leopold fc500r | Bolt Modded M 1391401 x2 08NOV90 - 19NOV90 | FK-2001 White Alps Clones | Filco MJ2 104Bolt Modded SSK 1391472 27JUL87 | Winkeyless B.87 TKL | MiniVan GateReds 62g

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #26536 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 09:29:32 »
cat got sick from eating spoiled food :(
I love Elzy

Offline tp4tissue

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #26537 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 09:41:19 »

Hrrrm... That's weird, street cats eat garbage and rotting stuff.  REAL carnivores eat alot of -fouled- meat and survive.

What did it eat ?

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #26538 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 10:17:50 »

Hrrrm... That's weird, street cats eat garbage and rotting stuff.  REAL carnivores eat alot of -fouled- meat and survive.

What did it eat ?

he's a house cat that never leaves outside so he's weak compared to street cats. he ate wet food that i forgot to refrigerate
I love Elzy

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #26539 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 10:38:57 »
I've been pronouncing "Sifo" incorrectly in my head for years...  :(

Offline Sifo

• Illustrious
« Reply #26540 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 10:48:29 »
I've been pronouncing "Sifo" incorrectly in my head for years...  :(

why would you even know how it's pronounced?

there's no "correct" way btw
I love Elzy

Offline fanpeople

« Reply #26541 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 17:44:13 »
Sy-foe.

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26542 on: Mon, 15 April 2019, 17:52:47 »
it always makes me think of the word syphilis when i say it

Offline noisyturtle

• * Exalted Elder
  • comfortably numb
« Reply #26543 on: Tue, 16 April 2019, 15:31:50 »
Neighbor's above me are moving and instead of picking up and carrying each of their boxes down the stairs like a normal person, they are dragging each and every box down each individual stair like mongoloids with a "THUMP...THUMP...THUMP..."

Why are some people the way they are?

Offline xtrafrood

• formerly csmertx
  • * Elevated Elder
  • wildling
« Reply #26544 on: Tue, 16 April 2019, 15:47:52 »
Dang no elevator

Offline Computer-Lab in Basement

• The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.
  • * Elevated Elder
  • Live long and prosper
« Reply #26545 on: Tue, 16 April 2019, 18:16:22 »
nobody wanted to trade in my WTT thread :(
tp thread is tp thread
Sometimes it's like he accidentally makes a thread instead of a google search.

IBM Model M SSK | IBM Model F XT | IBM Model F 122 | IBM Model M 122 | Ducky YOTD 2012 w/ blue switches | Poker II w/ Blue switches | Royal Kludge RK61 w/ Blue switches

Offline rowdy

• HHKB Hapster
  • * Erudite Elder
  • Missed another sale.
« Reply #26546 on: Tue, 16 April 2019, 21:58:49 »
Neighbor's above me are moving and instead of picking up and carrying each of their boxes down the stairs like a normal person, they are dragging each and every box down each individual stair like mongoloids with a "THUMP...THUMP...THUMP..."

Why are some people the way they are?

Look on the bright side - at least they are moving OUT, not in.
"Because keyboards are accessories to PC makers, they focus on minimizing the manufacturing costs. But that’s incorrect. It’s in HHKB’s slogan, but when America’s cowboys were in the middle of a trip and their horse died, they would leave the horse there. But even if they were in the middle of a desert, they would take their saddle with them. The horse was a consumable good, but the saddle was an interface that their bodies had gotten used to. In the same vein, PCs are consumable goods, while keyboards are important interfaces." - Eiiti Wada

NEC APC-H4100E | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED red | Ducky DK9008 Shine MX blue LED green | Link 900243-08 | CM QFR MX black | KeyCool 87 white MX reds | HHKB 2 Pro | Model M 02-Mar-1993 | Model M 29-Nov-1995 | CM Trigger (broken) | CM QFS MX green | Ducky DK9087 Shine 3 TKL Yellow Edition MX black | Lexmark SSK 21-Apr-1994 | IBM SSK 13-Oct-1987 | CODE TKL MX clear | Model M 122 01-Jun-1988

Ị̸͚̯̲́ͤ̃͑̇̑ͯ̊̂͟ͅs̞͚̩͉̝̪̲͗͊ͪ̽̚̚ ̭̦͖͕̑́͌ͬͩ͟t̷̻͔̙̑͟h̹̠̼͋ͤ͋i̤̜̣̦̱̫͈͔̞ͭ͑ͥ̌̔s̬͔͎̍̈ͥͫ̐̾ͣ̔̇͘ͅ ̩̘̼͆̐̕e̞̰͓̲̺̎͐̏ͬ̓̅̾͠͝ͅv̶̰͕̱̞̥̍ͣ̄̕e͕͙͖̬̜͓͎̤̊ͭ͐͝ṇ̰͎̱̤̟̭ͫ͌̌͢͠ͅ ̳̥̦ͮ̐ͤ̎̊ͣ͡͡n̤̜̙̺̪̒͜e̶̻̦̿ͮ̂̀c̝̘̝͖̠̖͐ͨͪ̈̐͌ͩ̀e̷̥͇̋ͦs̢̡̤ͤͤͯ͜s͈̠̉̑͘a̱͕̗͖̳̥̺ͬͦͧ͆̌̑͡r̶̟̖̈͘ỷ̮̦̩͙͔ͫ̾ͬ̔ͬͮ̌?̵̘͇͔͙ͥͪ͞ͅ

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #26547 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 11:16:03 »
It needs to be "SpAmaRaY," not "SpAmRaY."

Offline SpAmRaY

• NOT a Moderator
  • * Certified Spammer
  • because reasons.......
« Reply #26549 on: Thu, 18 April 2019, 18:26:30 »
It needs to be "SpAmaRaY," not "SpAmRaY."

Ok "romevipster"

Honestly I should probably change it to "justray"

« Last Edit: Thu, 18 April 2019, 18:29:35 by SpAmRaY »