Author Topic: [Ebay] Pulse Keyset  (Read 7694 times)

Offline scubaste

[Ebay] Pulse Keyset
« on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:36:37 »
I'm moving and have a bunch of expenses to cover so I'm auctioning off my Pulse keyset.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252216882452?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
Re: [Ebay] Pulse Keyset
« Reply #1 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:46:22 »
Listed as 'new' but have been used. I love this ****.

Offline Halverson

• Traitor Supreme
  • GIRLSHARK WIZBRO
« Reply #2 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:48:37 »

My hearts new, but it's been used before :(

Offline scubaste

« Reply #3 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:56:13 »

"New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections."

That is a preset listing option. It is in the original package but not sealed.

And I really didn't know what to put. It's been on a board for pictures, but I haven't used it. /shrug

Edit: Also, everything but the TKL set has not left the packaging other than to take pictures for the purpose of selling them.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:59:36 by scubaste »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #4 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:58:18 »

"New other (see details): A new, unused item with absolutely no signs of wear. The item may be missing the original packaging, or in the original packaging but not sealed. The item may be a factory second or a new, unused item with defects. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections."

And I really didn't know what to put. It's been on a board for pictures, but I haven't used it. /shrug

I know I read it, it just amuses me that 'new' can now mean 'second hand'. But it also pisses me off when I buy games that have the shrink wrap taken off already

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #5 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 16:58:31 »

I guess if only being mounted doesn't count as being used then your description is accurate.
« Last Edit: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:00:53 by whmeltonjr »

Offline baldgye

• Will Smith Disciple
« Reply #6 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:01:11 »

I guess if only being mounted doesn't count as being used then your description is accurate.

These keycaps have been used in pictures and some have been on a keyboard

Look at the listing.

strange, you edited your post and it changed what I quoted...

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #7 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:02:40 »

These keycaps have been used in pictures and some have been on a keyboard

Look at the listing.

strange, you edited your post and it changed what I quoted...

Yeah, I changed it when I reread what he said.

Offline scubaste

« Reply #8 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:07:45 »

Look at the bold words.

"...See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections."
I was as transparent as possible in the description.

But I revised the listing anyway. Happy?

Offline whmeltonjr

• * Destiny Supporter
« Reply #9 on: Thu, 17 December 2015, 17:10:16 »

Look at the bold words.

"...See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections."
I was as transparent as possible in the description.

But I revised the listing anyway. Happy?

I revised my post after rereading your listing.

EDIT: I don't think calling them "Used" or "New Other" is going to have much impact on the selling price. Best of luck selling them.

Offline Glenmael

« Reply #10 on: Sun, 20 December 2015, 06:22:12 »
Where is the Numpad?  :'(

Offline scubaste

« Reply #11 on: Tue, 22 December 2015, 14:22:54 »

EDIT: I don't think calling them "Used" or "New Other" is going to have much impact on the selling price. Best of luck selling them.

You are probably right. Thanks man.  :D

Where is the Numpad?  :'(

I don't have a numpad, sorry.

-

Final bump. Around an hour and a half left. Thanks for viewing, and any interest or comments.