Author Topic: XIAOMI MI2S - China to EU  (Read 1334 times)

Offline SOROBORU88

XIAOMI MI2S - China to EU
« on: Wed, 17 April 2013, 03:47:16 »
Good morning everyone,
First, let me thank you for all your help you provided me when I was choosing my first mechanical keyboard and also when you help with finding the right keycaps. You guys are the best online community I've ever known.

Since you have my complete trust and since I consider every one of you a highly skilled proffesional, I have a serious question. Xiaomi recently released their new flagship Mi2S and I'm really interested in it. Problem is, that I live in EU and it would be pain in the bottom to order it directly from China and be forced to pay VAT and other charges when the package comes. Do someone of you (especialy you EU citizens and Chinese citizens) know a way to get the Xiaomi Mi2S here directly from China and without paying VAT?

When I ordered my keyboard from qTan (THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D ), it came from China and didn't cost a dime except price and shipping (and still don't know how it is possible). When I buy from RC hobby shop like eg HobbyKing.com, I can even declare lower price (eg 10% of the real price including shipping) on package and can manage to slip right under the paying VAT duty. Is there anything like it when buying the Xiaomi Mi2S???

The price of nearly 2000Y is very interesting and I can't resist it...