Author Topic: dirt devil usb keyboard vacuum (funky)  (Read 11519 times)

Offline bigpook

dirt devil usb keyboard vacuum (funky)
« Reply #50 on: Wed, 01 April 2009, 20:58:36 »
Quote from: wellington1869;26581
lol.  you'll prolly get your realforce before I get mine, I'm sure. I prolly wont get it till next year.  (Hell i'm not yet sure I want one, tho once I have some excess cash, I'm sure curiosity will get the better of me).

Well my biggest problem with the realforce is the cost. Its hard for me to lay out that much money for a keyboard. But I don't think my collection is complete unless I have one.
I am pretty weak when it comes to ibm model m mini's though. They are the cats meow for me. I have a NIB mini that I am using and it is sweetness. The luster of the beige case is really nice. I could almost eat it.
HHKB Pro 2 : Unicomp Spacesaver : IBM Model M : DasIII    

Offline bigpook

« Reply #51 on: Wed, 01 April 2009, 21:00:10 »
Of course, if lowpoly is able to produce his keyboard that would have to be added to the list too. : )
HHKB Pro 2 : Unicomp Spacesaver : IBM Model M : DasIII    

Offline wellington1869

« Reply #52 on: Wed, 01 April 2009, 21:30:17 »
Quote from: bigpook;26583
Of course, if lowpoly is able to produce his keyboard that would have to be added to the list too. : )

definitely :)

"Blah blah blah grade school blah blah blah IBM PS/2s blah blah blah I like Model Ms." -- Kishy

using: ms 7000/Das 3

Offline o2dazone

« Reply #53 on: Wed, 01 April 2009, 23:49:08 »
Quote from: webwit;26558
It's taxed as soon as the leprechauns brought it in

go **** yaself

(my nephews and I)  :)

also superior thread derail lol

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
« Reply #54 on: Thu, 02 April 2009, 02:26:38 »
No kidding. I thought my post was gonna kill this thread but I'm glad it didn't. My first addiction was tobacco, then alcohol, then coke and morphine around the same time. I used to lay on my couch and take morphine until I couldn't move so I'd snort some coke and then I'd be too speedy to fall asleep before I crashed, so then I'd smoke pot. And I ate probably three times a week. Think of what that did to my body — I'm lucky I don't glow.

And pook, about 3 pages ago you asked where I got morphine from. My main dealer back in the day had something worked out with a nurse who traded him expired vials for other drugs. She was a mess - duster girl times ten. I did her once, but I'm not proud. Freak though.

Anyway, yeah, drugs are bad, but I don't think pot is anything at all. Factory workers smoke joints in the parking lot on break and then go back to work and operate their heavy duty metal-saw and go years without an injury. It's not like Refer Madness, which if you haven't seen you should rent it today. It was US gov't produced propaganda that made "marijuana addicts" out to be rapists and violent criminals. Funny stuff.

I can see if a drug is made legal how it would lose popularity. Pot is one of the most popular drugs here right now, and I think half of the reason for that is that it's not addictive and it doesn't make you see things and it only lasts a few hours. A side effect might be real drugs like coke and heroin getting more popular because of the naughty factor.

In the end, the gov't can't get rid of drugs. You can buy them in prison for the christs sake. There will always be a decent sized portion of the population who wants to use, so they will.

Offline lowpoly

« Reply #55 on: Thu, 02 April 2009, 09:32:35 »
Quote from: webwit;26309
Try it with this:

[image]

(the more it moves the slower your brain is :D )

It moves?

Miniguru thread at GH // The Apple M0110 Today

Offline itlnstln

« Reply #56 on: Thu, 02 April 2009, 09:39:12 »
Quote from: lowpoly;26631
It moves?

By perception only.  It's an optical illusion.  I saw a very faint rotation in the colors.  I wonder how much of the motion is caused by crappy displays, too.

Offline xsphat

• Enlightened
    • Dan Newman, Writer
« Reply #57 on: Thu, 02 April 2009, 18:28:24 »
Quote from: webwit;26635
Oops I got two picture subscripts mixed up. It was the "the more it moves, the more potent your sperm is" instead.

No wonder it moves so much for me. I sneeze on chick and she gets pregnant.