Author Topic: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!  (Read 323398 times)

Offline henz

• * Exquisite Elder
  • What?
Im getting this sweet exception when im trying to start the favetool, anyone else had this ?

i tried starting this in a vm and it worked fine, im guessing i need to change somethinge in order for it to work on my windows pc :(
Been a while since I did Windows-programming but my guess is that it might be a localization issue. E.g. the number format you have specified in Windows.
For example, the program is expecting a comma and not a dot as a decimal delimiter.

changed format to english and now it works, 10p to you my friend.

Offline mudcakehoney

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Some boards have shipped, waiting on PCB shipment!
« Reply #1301 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 04:47:45 »
edit - nevermind worked out the editor :)

excited to build mine finally..
« Last Edit: Sun, 02 December 2018, 05:01:42 by mudcakehoney »

Offline poolside

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - Some boards have shipped, waiting on PCB shipment!
« Reply #1302 on: Sun, 02 December 2018, 08:00:46 »
Have GH orders started trickling out again?

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1303 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 11:59:35 »
$25 reward for anyone that can contact scammer Lynn and find out what is going on with the orders that are still supposed to go out.

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1304 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 12:00:17 »

$25 reward for anyone that can contact scammer Lynn and find out what is going on with the orders that are still supposed to go out.

Do you have anything to back up your claim that he's a scammer?

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1305 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 12:02:00 »

Besides the fact that hes had our money for almost 2 years? No updates no nothing?

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1306 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 12:36:05 »
lol imagine still being in this sham GB

Yea a few guys gave nguyenkimtam the benefit of the doubt and stayed in the group buy. The money apparently got transferred to Lynn (overseen with screen shots sent to Bunnylake) and that was a long time ago, sense then no updates, no nothing.

When I stayed in the buy I got this email from nguyenkimtam:
"
Many thanks,
I will give the list who still interested in this gb to linn so probably shipping start this week
I thanks for your trust and much appreciated
"

It seems like we just all got ripped off.
« Last Edit: Tue, 11 December 2018, 12:54:32 by redbanshee »

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #1307 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 19:32:36 »
All,

Just an update since it's been nearly two freaking years since this dumpster fire began...

I'm still contacting Lynn at least once a week to force the issue, obviously to very little effect. It has now almost been two years and we all deserve the boards we paid for (myself included). If you have not received your board, please message me and I will give you Lynn's direct email address.

No amount of me apologizing is going to fix anything, but I am truly sorry that these are not shipped. All aside, I wish everyone a happy holiday season. I hope that by us contacting Lynn individually, we can finally put this to bed.

Thanks,

BMW
Dolphin v1 LE | TGR Jane | LZ Ergo

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #1308 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 22:10:45 »
All,

Just an update since it's been nearly two freaking years since this dumpster fire began...

I'm still contacting Lynn at least once a week to force the issue, obviously to very little effect. It has now almost been two years and we all deserve the boards we paid for (myself included). If you have not received your board, please message me and I will give you Lynn's direct email address.

No amount of me apologizing is going to fix anything, but I am truly sorry that these are not shipped. All aside, I wish everyone a happy holiday season. I hope that by us contacting Lynn individually, we can finally put this to bed.

Thanks,

BMW

does it mean we can buy the boards from Lynn directly now?
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline Jedi

« Reply #1309 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 22:23:37 »

You’re joking right?

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1310 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 23:09:31 »

Besides the fact that hes had our money for almost 2 years? No updates no nothing?

Wait, what? Hasn't he been shipping out gradually after nguyenkimtam was discovered to be the scammer?

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #1311 on: Tue, 11 December 2018, 23:27:25 »

You’re joking right?

no. I refunded cause I believe nguyenkimtam is the scammer and he is continue making stories. Lynn has already finished the boards and was waiting for the rest of money to ship them out. So I wanna get my EM7 back, that's it.
HHKB Type-s / 4x KMAC Happy / 3x Duck Viper v1 / 2x Duck Viper v2 / 4x Duck Viper Duck TCV3 / Red Scarf 77 / 2x Infinity 60 / 2x ALF HHKB / LZ-CE / FJELL / Canoe / Canoe PC / Canoe FE / ARES Prototype / 2x Ares / LC-CLSh / TX60 / YODA2 / E6-V2 / E6-V2 FE / CAMP LC60 / 2x EM 7 / 4x Leaf 60 / UHK / Project F / Polaris / 4x Duck Viper v3 / TX60 v2 / Thermal / Matrix Falcon / TX60 v3 / 2x TMO50 / 2x Dolice / Dolphin 65 / Dolphin 60 / Plenty of keycaps

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1312 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 00:19:54 »
All,

Thanks,

BMW

lanyusea the people that did not take refunds have not recieved boards yet so it would be great if you let us try and get our boards before you try and buy boards directly off him

Wait, what? Hasn't he been shipping out gradually after nguyenkimtam was discovered to be the scammer?

lmao hell no

Offline lanyusea

« Reply #1313 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 01:11:07 »
All,

Thanks,

BMW

lanyusea the people that did not take refunds have not recieved boards yet so it would be great if you let us try and get our boards before you try and buy boards directly off him

ofcuz.

from previous posts(many pages before) Lynn has already made enough board for the original GB joiners. The boards are already there but waiting for the rest of money. So every joiner should get theirs if the money reallllllllly goes from nguyenkimtam to Lynn for the left ones, the refunded ones can also buy from Lynn directly again since his spot has already there at first.

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1314 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 09:34:42 »
Working with BMW, I have emailed Lynn and received a response from Lynn about the boards, I will post it here so the trolls inhabiting this thread will be silenced.

I would encourage anyone that stayed in the GB to contact BMW and email Lynn referencing their orders on the original list ( https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Is4xiHPJ-WfkKh1ONVtm8Thl021AdN7prRtfXoXSe9Q ) and include a screen shot of the original paypal transaction, (they happened around march 15 2017, if that helps anyone find them in the pp activity history) current shipping address and and the full contents of the order in the email.

Im glad I dug this back up, as Lynn seems like he does want to complete this GB.

Offline TerryMathews

« Reply #1315 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 12:26:54 »

When I took over a spot last November, he was promising EM7 would ship in December. 2017.

I don't know how you even explain a 12 month delay... That's enough time to build your own CNC router and anodizing table from scratch and learn how to anodize. And then build the EM7s.

Offline kawasaki161

« Reply #1316 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 12:47:57 »
Will there be a recap once this is over? I'm really wondering how the this can take so long while the Korea GBs are going along rather well and flipping for 3-4x the price in the west.

Offline Remsky

• Lubed switch count > Puddsy post count
« Reply #1317 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 12:50:00 »
Will there be a recap once this is over? I'm really wondering how the this can take so long while the Korea GBs are going along rather well and flipping for 3-4x the price in the west.
Someone doesn't like fulfilling western GB's I guess.
TGR Jane v2 - GSKT00(coming) - TGR Jane CE V2 - TGR Poly alice - LZ Physix - Matrix 8XV 2.0 - RS - LZ FE - Dalco 959 Mini GT edition (coming) - Mc65 - Hiney TKL one - HHKB Pro 1 - 25th anniversary edition HHKB pro Hybrid - 30th anniversary Filco 2S keyboard

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder
« Reply #1318 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 12:53:16 »

When I took over a spot last November, he was promising EM7 would ship in December. 2017.

I don't know how you even explain a 12 month delay... That's enough time to build your own CNC router and anodizing table from scratch and learn how to anodize. And then build the EM7s.

Lynn promised the boards would ship by 12/07? And there haven't been any updates since? That's insane.

Offline Krytone

• * Maker
  • ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    • Krap Shop
« Reply #1319 on: Wed, 12 December 2018, 20:31:34 »

Lynn promised the boards would ship by 12/07? And there haven't been any updates since? That's insane.
But based from his explanation the money didnt get to him immediately and the factory probably tried to get payments for the built boards he requested but cannot pay because there isnt any funds which complicates his situation and relation with his factory. Also, KR GB went fine cause payments go to him directly and he can pay all his suppliers right then and there.

I dont know the full story too but that just make sense to me. Still its unfortunate that i went for a refund cause i still want to own an EM7 but glad that i dont need to be worried if this would be fulfilled or not.
TGR Jane CE | TX-CP | ZZ96 | HHKB | Ducky Shine 3 | Atreus | Infinity Ergodox | IBM Model M | Smart Pad | Taobao Acrylic 96 | TGR910 SE | RGB96 | M4-A | Moon

Pending: Exent | EM7 | M-60 | Kira EXS | 910 Poly | Kn210 | Alice

Offline LEEHYOBIN

« Reply #1320 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 05:38:49 »
Please understand that this is a bad English writing.

I thought a lot and wanted to say a lot, but in the end it was an excuse for me.

I'm really sorry. Everything is delayed by my personal circumstances and I apologize sincerely to all those who suffered mental and physical damage.

Again, sorry for the GB participants. I will try to humbly accept and rectify any criticism and punishment.

I have now shipped all of the items on my shipping list, except yuksti and friends of shin (yuksti and shin are talking, they will be shipped next week).

Shipping list.
omegasupreme
panzerhawx
poolside
redbanshee
cocopah
laughatpain
Juahenze
catweewee
mrboovn
popkorn62
loud_asiari

That is all.

If you need an EMS number, please contact me
realkustom@naver.com

PCB firmware and client.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lguuxjphwilboqg/FAve.18.11.28.zip?dl=0

Now I can not work in GH, but I hope you do not look badly on other Korean sellers.
Apart from me, all are good gods.

I'm sorry for causing trouble.
Thank you for that.
I'm really sorry.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or questions.
« Last Edit: Wed, 19 December 2018, 05:40:26 by LEEHYOBIN »

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1321 on: Wed, 19 December 2018, 09:35:10 »

I thought a lot and wanted to say a lot, but in the end it was an excuse for me.

I'm really sorry. Everything is delayed by my personal circumstances and I apologize sincerely to all those who suffered mental and physical damage.

Again, sorry for the GB participants. I will try to humbly accept and rectify any criticism and punishment.

I have now shipped all of the items on my shipping list, except yuksti and friends of shin (yuksti and shin are talking, they will be shipped next week).

Shipping list.
omegasupreme
panzerhawx
poolside
redbanshee
cocopah
laughatpain
Juahenze
catweewee
mrboovn
popkorn62
loud_asiari

That is all.

realkustom@naver.com

PCB firmware and client.

Now I can not work in GH, but I hope you do not look badly on other Korean sellers.

Thank you for that.
I'm really sorry.

Lynn, thank you for completing this GB!

It is unfortunate that things did not turn out well with this GB, there is a lot of trust involved to pull a GB like this off internationally and what happened with nguyenkimtam was very bad. I hope you can find a better person to help in the future with USA GB but it sounds like that may not happen.

I do beleave that BMW tried his best to help and if it were not for him, nothing would have ever happened, so thank you BMW!

Just glad this has been completed!

Offline _BMW_M3_

« Reply #1322 on: Thu, 20 December 2018, 13:26:04 »

Shipping list.
omegasupreme
panzerhawx
poolside
redbanshee
cocopah
laughatpain
Juahenze
catweewee
mrboovn
popkorn62
loud_asiari

That is all.

realkustom@naver.com

PCB firmware and client.

Thank you for that.
I'm really sorry.

Lynn, thank you for completing this GB!

It is unfortunate that things did not turn out well with this GB, there is a lot of trust involved to pull a GB like this off internationally and what happened with nguyenkimtam was very bad. I hope you can find a better person to help in the future with USA GB but it sounds like that may not happen.

I do beleave that BMW tried his best to help and if it were not for him, nothing would have ever happened, so thank you BMW!

Just glad this has been completed!

Thank you all for putting up with this for the better part of two years. I hope everyone enjoys their keyboards. (And I hope mine ship sometime in the near future...lol) Going through this whole group buy process has pretty much killed my keyboard hobby, so I've been MIA for a long time. I hope to get back into it eventually. Until then, see you all and Happy Holidays!
Dolphin v1 LE | TGR Jane | LZ Ergo

Offline LEEHYOBIN

Re: [GB] Dolphin and EM7 Raffle - All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!
« Reply #1323 on: Fri, 21 December 2018, 06:04:38 »
I posted a lot the other day after I posted it yesterday.
Most of them said that I understood the actions I did, and the other one wanted to buy me the keyboard again.

Currently I have about 30 sets of dolphins and 25 sets of em7.

I want to sell it soon, too. Currently, GB is not finished in Korea, and my job is too busy to sell separately.

You can say that it is not possible to send it because it is already produced, but now I am in a difficult situation even to send it.

When the surrounding things are organized, is it possible to play the game or reddit? I will post a sales article in the marketplace.

And sometimes you want to buy me a premium price, but I do not mind it.

Thank you all the time and have a nice weekend.

Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.

realkustom@naver.com

Offline anthorix

• Finally Awake
« Reply #1324 on: Mon, 07 January 2019, 18:42:53 »
yay finally  ;D

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1325 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 02:19:34 »
Someone told me the EM7 PCBs have problems. Something with the leds and some swtiches.

Can anyone confirm?
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1326 on: Wed, 09 January 2019, 23:57:53 »
Someone told me the EM7 PCBs have problems. Something with the leds and some swtiches.

Can anyone confirm?

maybe they're getting confused with LZ ergo
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline dantambok

« Reply #1327 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 07:35:58 »
Need help! How do I program this EM7 PCB?

Link to the software will be helpful :)
Stuff  I have
More
2x TGR Alice / TGR 910 RE / TGR 910 CE / TGR 910 VKC / 2x TGR Jane V2 / 2x Matrix 2.0 / Matrix 2.2 / Matrix 1.2OG / Lyn Whale v2 / Lyn EM7 v3 / DK Saver / Keycult No. 1/60 /  Quantrik Hachi /  Quantrik  Kyuu / Duck Orion V2 / TGRxSinga Unikorn R1 / 2x Unikorn 2.2 / Quantrik QXP /  JER80 / TMO50 / 2x 86u / ION i69 / LZ MP / 2x FMJ80 / TGR Jane V2 CE / Matrix Project F / IDB60 / is0  / MXSS / Atom TKL / Duck Viper v3 / HBCP / Noxary 280 / LZ Physix / FLX Virgo / Modern M0110 / Matrix 2.0 ADD / TGR Police / Noxary XRF / Noxary Vulcan Pro / 350 Mimi / Matrix 2.0CP / Kira80 / Exent 65% / FMJ60 / Haus 65 / Kikuichimonji / Cake 60 / 2x AU Unikorn  Commission/ LZ XE / Paraluman 60 / AI03 Andromeda / Dalco 959 Mini GT / LZ Erghost /  Finder Works Hyphen / 2x Singa Kohaku / Linworks EM8 / GAFxTGR 910 / TGRxKLC Dolice / TGR 910v2 ME / Noxary Valhalla / Hiney Ibis / LZ REs / PerryWorks MC65 / Hiney Poly TKL One / RS60 / Zekk RBB / QK80 / Keycult No 2 TKL / FLX Virgo r2 / Matrix Navi

Coming --   Lynx50 (wixx scammed us) / Ladybird60 / JJW Derivative / TGR Shi

100+ GMK sets

Offline Puddsy

• nice
  • * Elated Elder
  • "Do you shovel to survive, or survive to shovel?"
« Reply #1328 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 11:15:45 »

I believe that they're jigon, no?
QFR | MJ2 TKL | "Bulgogiboard" (Keycon 104) | ctrl.alt x GON 60% | TGR Alice | Mira SE #29 | Mira SE #34 | Revo One | z | Keycult No. 1 | AIS65 | First CW87 prototype | Mech27v1 | Camp C225 | Duck Orion V1 | LZ CLS sxh | Geon Frog TKL | Hiney TKL One | Geon Glare TKL

"Everything is worse, but in a barely perceptible and indefinable way" -dollartacos, after I came back from a break | "Is Linkshine our Nixon?" -NAV | "Puddsy is the Puddsy of keebs" -ns90

Offline redbanshee

• actually Dade Murphy
« Reply #1329 on: Sun, 13 January 2019, 18:49:51 »

Scroll up :rolleyes:

When you first plug it in, it will show as a drive on windows, open the temp drive and delete any files in it (should be placeholder .bin) place the base firmware from the link he posted into the drive and then replug in the board. It will load the base firmware and then you can mess with it in the FAve client

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #1330 on: Fri, 25 January 2019, 08:05:57 »
Hi.. Would like to follow up with my order. Tried msg bmw and email but no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.
« Reply #1331 on: Tue, 12 March 2019, 19:10:19 »
Hi.. Would like to follow up with my order. Tried msg bmw and email but no response.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in a similar situation, did BMW eventually respond to you? I've just pmed him but had previously tried the email address given above but no response.

Offline zzyjayfree

« Reply #1332 on: Thu, 14 March 2019, 14:10:58 »
I'm in a similar situation, did BMW eventually respond to you? I've just pmed him but had previously tried the email address given above but no response.

He did, and he said he has not received his board either. The fact that this GB tittle was updated to "All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!" is unsettling..
OTD 360 Corsa w/ Nixdorf, OTD 356.2 DGE, Matrix 1.2, Matrix 2.0, Matrix Abel, Skog, Dolphin, EM7, Lynn Pad, Plank, LZ-RE, EqualZ, Orion v2, Octagon v2, Viper v2, Tank, Mira, Mira SE, Moon, Camp 225, Let's Split, HHKB, RealForce, Infinity Ergo, Cherry 3700, DolchPac, Nixdorf, Model M, Filcos.

Offline baoduy23

« Reply #1333 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 04:59:31 »
Hi guys,

Where can I download the lastest FAVE tool for FAve PCB and also the instruction?

Offline proboy84

« Reply #1334 on: Sun, 07 April 2019, 13:22:36 »
Hi guys,

Where can I download the lastest FAVE tool for FAve PCB and also the instruction?

scroll up a bit, you will find your answer

Offline kronograf

Hi, not sure if anyone can help me here.

I've just come into possession of a secondhand EM7 - it's been built with a R Shift + second key under the Enter (this particular circled one - https://imgur.com/a/LLjSDxl).

I'm using the Fave Tool to change the key configs, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to config that particular key. It doesn't show up in the Fave Tool's EM7 config, and it doesn't seem to be mapped to anything at all (keyboard tester or otherwise).

Would any of you know how to get Fave to recognize it? Thanks!
jane me | 910 me

Offline lanyusea

I've just come into possession of a secondhand EM7 - it's been built with a R Shift + second key under the Enter (this particular circled one - https://imgur.com/a/LLjSDxl).

I'm using the Fave Tool to change the key configs, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to config that particular key. It doesn't show up in the Fave Tool's EM7 config, and it doesn't seem to be mapped to anything at all (keyboard tester or otherwise).

I use the JigOn to program and it works for my Fn key beside the right Shift. http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_sw&document_srl=2702787

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.

I had a similar issue with mine. 
I connected that switch to the adjacent pad used by the full sized shift.

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.

He did, and he said he has not received his board either. The fact that this GB tittle was updated to "All boards have shipped! So long, everyone!" is unsettling..

Is it just EM7 folks still waiting on boards, or Dolphin folks as well? I'm in the "waiting for EM7" camp, myself.

Offline lanyusea

Is it just EM7 folks still waiting on boards, or Dolphin folks as well? I'm in the "waiting for EM7" camp, myself.

I refunded and got mine from the /r/mm

Offline Slash Emperor

• Lust for life lost, keyboards acquired.

Just out of curiosity, did you end up paying more than GB price for it on /r/mm? I'd really like to have the board I paid for come in, but I don't feel quite up to playing the /r/mm game for it.

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.

I'm still waiting for my Dolphin, no communication (except from BMW saying that he is also trying to contact).

Offline PriusProblems

• No ISO, no interest.

How did you refund? I can't even get hold of whoever it is that has my money.

Offline kronograf

I use the JigOn to program and it works for my Fn key beside the right Shift. http://kbdlab.co.kr/index.php?mid=board_sw&document_srl=2702787

Thanks! Is there an english guide for Jigon out there? I’m a bit new to kustoms haha.
jane me | 910 me

Offline romevi

• Formerly romevi
  • * Exalted Elder

Thanks! Is there an english guide for Jigon out there? I’m a bit new to kustoms haha.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=83950.0

Offline MajorKoos

• 1 life please. Extra large.

https://geekhack.org/index.php?topic=83950.0

Does JigOn actually work with this PCB?
(I haven't tried - I use Fave Tool)

Offline kronograf

I'm trying this now but JigOn just says 'connection failed' when I try to connect. I'm assuming that's due to me already flashing it with Fave? Do I need to reflash it with JigOn firmware, and if so which file should I be using?
I tried using the L3_171209.zip loadfw.bat file, but it says "the specified device was not found".
« Last Edit: Tue, 07 May 2019, 21:34:39 by kronograf »
jane me | 910 me

Offline lanyusea

I'm trying this now but JigOn just says 'connection failed' when I try to connect. I'm assuming that's due to me already flashing it with Fave? Do I need to reflash it with JigOn firmware, and if so which file should I be using?

not sure if our EM7 is the same round, what I got is a R1 one, with a weight inside

Offline lanyusea

How did you refund? I can't even get hold of whoever it is that has my money.
There was a refunding registration many pages before in this thread.

Just out of curiosity, did you end up paying more than GB price for it on /r/mm? I'd really like to have the board I paid for come in, but I don't feel quite up to playing the /r/mm game for it.

I got two, both low price. one cause of broken PCB, I do flying wire myself to fix, the other from a kind seller, who heard the drama in GH EM7 gb so he charged me in original price.

Offline kronograf

not sure if our EM7 is the same round, what I got is a R1 one, with a weight inside

Mine's the R3 one with the Limited Edition Lx3 badge, not sure if that's the difference. I've tried flashing the JigOn firmware with every single USB port, in and out of bootloader mode, and it doesn't seem to accept it at all - I just get 'communication error' every time.

Noticed something weird though, holding down that one particular key in default mapping doesn't seem to correspond to any Fn layer at all. but for some reason it disables the 4, E, D, and V keys from being pressed (one sort-of column) - everything else functions normally, though. Could it be a hardware issue?

(edit: I cracked it open and it's a 'Fave EM7' PCB specifically, not a leeku one. Not sure if that means it's just not configurable in JigOn. In any case, it's a bit odd that that one key in particular just doesn't show up in Fave.)
(Double edit: managed to find the original owner! Apparently there's a PCB issue :( )
« Last Edit: Wed, 08 May 2019, 00:50:05 by kronograf »
jane me | 910 me